Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Time to start yet another grow diary, the last one is just two big, can't remember what's on it, so my next journey into growing will be on this new diary, don't know what I'm popping yet, got some odds and ends to use up, you know the stuff, free or bonus seeds that you pick up with your orders, and keep saying your going to pop and never get round to it because you have some you'd rather grow. Got a load of Auto's I wouldn't mind growing, not ran any indoors, all my Auto's were grown outdoors in planters, so a run of those may be on the cards, still have one of the Gorilla Auto's that I grew on my last diary on the first pages, wondered if it would do any better indoors. But first its clean down time, a good hoover up, get the space painted, gone back to white this run, I think the plants enjoyed the blue, but still in front on weight is the Taupe, been a couple of years since I had a white room, I just find it a boring dismal colour to look at. 🤣 Think my personal choice is cream, better on the eyes when your stoned. 😁

A quick paint, two coats of white to cover the blue, even then it maybe needed another coat. 😁
Clean out f9 3

Clean out f9 2

Clean out f9 1

Decided to get my self a feeder timer to save my self a bit of work, automation. 😉
Chemistrys grow your own quality stash 5

I've also blasted my hardware and assorted tubes with one of these, don't know how much difference it will make, there's an old gardener that lives down the road from me, swares by them for blasting his glass houses, so I thought I would give one a go. 😉
Chemistrys grow your own quality stash 4

And that's where we are at the moment, so until an update develops, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all well. 👍 Finally got sorted with every thing after being away, all caught up, time to fire up the grow space and get growing. 😁 This run will see us run some free seeds, you know the type, good solid genetics that are getting a bit old, so it will be a suck it and see poppin session. The seeds are all well know from our not so distant past, so some you will have heard of, if not all. 😁 Got good balanced temps outdoors and a good level of moisture, so the veggin shoud go with out a hitch, I'm trying to drop this grow end before it heats up this Summer, becuase if its as hot this year as it was last year, then I'm having a Summer shut down, 103f is no good for growing indoor plants. 😁 So what's being popped this run, lets have a look. 🙂

These are the first two packs, Budzilla, Critical Haze.
Seeds S1 1

Next two are Chem OG, OG Kush, all solid past favourites. 👍
Seeds S1 3

All of the chosen seeds were planted this morning, soaked the Root Riot cubes yesterday, I like to soak the cubes for 24 hours, I figure that they will be as wet as they can possibly be after 24 hours, and I PH them to 6.5, I used to use Cannazyme enzyme in the water, but I've found no evidence it makes any difference, so I don't bother any more, saves enzyme and time.

Seeds S1 4

OG Kush S1a

Budzilla S1a

Chem OG S1a

Critical Haze S1a

Other things. I see a lot of people struggle when they first set off on their journey into growing, and struggle with PH pens and adjusting them for use, just to help these new grower out, this is how I set my PH pens. The easiest way to keep the pens on point is to buy the ones with the two sachets of powder, they normally come in two values, an upper and a lower value 6.86/4.01. So after you've bought your pens and testing powders, then buy some de-ionised water to mix up the value packets, what I do is find a couple of nice sized clean bottles to mix up in, better to have larger bottles than you need as it makes mixing a doddle, just shake the bottle until the powder and the few rocks in the bottom dissolve. 😉 You then end up with two testing fluids to test your pens with, one upper and one lower in value.
PH Testing Kit 1

That's it, we are off, lets see what happens over the next couple of weeks, love this part of growing, will they pop, how many will pop, will they be any good. 😁 If you find your self thinking the same thoughts, then pop back next week and find out what happens, until next week, just keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

New Year's coming and Sporty has a new thread, you & myself. Hell it's make it a great 1st. run into the new year! Good information on propagation in hydroton which I've never tried. I have Root Riot plugs and the 34 soak is good information. Why Ph down to 6.5? I use about this Ph in Veg stage as I start my grow, did I answer my own question? Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

New Year's coming and Sporty has a new thread, you & myself. Hell it's make it a great 1st. run into the new year! Good information on propagation in hydroton which I've never tried. I have Root Riot plugs and the 34 soak is good information. Why Ph down to 6.5? I use about this Ph in Veg stage as I start my grow, did I answer my own question? Cheers SS

6.5 PH is my sweet spot at the moment, don't know if its me, my water, or my pen, maybe nuits, but the plants love it. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

I understand the Gorilla glue has a smell strong enough to need a carbon filter. I still don't have an inline fan w/charcoal scrubber, may get one in December. Figure out how to place it in my system inside or outside the tent for the charcoal filter? Outside the tent saves "head room" in the tent, your thoughts Chemistry or Madmax?

chemistry

chemistry

I have my fan in my grow space attached to my light hood, no carbon filter, I use jelly air fresheners in my space, I vent through a four inch pipe into the atmosphere. Inline fans have their place in a grow, they are the only way to remove excess heat from your lights and other hardware components, carbon filters I have had no dealings with, so can't help you there SS.

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all this fine rainy morning. 😁 Well, we have three poppers and one flopper, makes a bit of a mess of my square formation, but I think we can live with it. 😁 This run was planned as a scrogger anyway, so no damage done. 🙂 At the start I said old freebee seeds, but the one that didn't pop was one of the bought packs, so the three freebee's popped, the OG Kush, Buddzilla, and the Chem OG, the bought seeds that didn't pop were the Critical Haze, which is one I wanted to pop. 🙁 So we have three to scrog at the minute, I'll give the Critical Haze another week, it is female, and if it takes as long as my misses to get sorted to go out on a Saturday evening, then its probably still getting ready. 😇 So we're off to a good start, three will fill my space to bursting point with five or six weeks of vegging. 👍 I've grown none of these strains before, so we'll have to work them out as they grow. 🙂 Right, lets have some pics in glorious MH. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush S2a

OG Kush S2b

OG Kush S2c

Buddzilla.
Budzilla S2a

Budzilla S2b

Budzilla S3c

Chem OG. Thought there were two seedlings at first. 🙂
Chem OG S2a

Chem OG S2b

Chem OG S2c

And there you are, we are off, shame about the Critical Kush, next time maybe. 🙂 So week one, seedling week is behind us, next week will be week one of veg, so we should be flipping just after Christmas some time, yee haaaa! A question? Do you think the Critical Haze will pop? Only one way to find out, and that is to join us next week and find out. 😁 So until then, just keep tokin folks.👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Man I am into week four veg and the fan leaves are huge on my TSP, I am ready to flip maybe next Sunday bro, trying to get to 1 1/2' or two ft. veg before flip. I'm gonna need more room, I got two tents and may have to use them both in flower.SS

chemistry

chemistry

Man I am into week four veg and the fan leaves are huge on my TSP, I am ready to flip maybe next Sunday bro, trying to get to 1 1/2' or two ft. veg before flip. I'm gonna need more room, I got two tents and may have to use them both in flower.SS

Not a bad problem to have, if you flower both, then you'll have enough weed to last you until the end of your next run. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

I've had rumblers, nets, trays, and currently I'm loving bubble bags for their ease of use, doesn't taste as good as sift as sift is the plants natural state, the water from the bubble bags taints the hash a little, I use the bubble bags in our spare on suit as I can shower away the mess, and compost the rest. 😉

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've had rumblers, nets, trays, and currently I'm loving bubble bags for their ease of use, doesn't taste as good as sift as sift is the plants natural state, the water from the bubble bags taints the hash a little, I use the bubble bags in our spare on suit as I can shower away the mess, and compost the rest. 😉
Hey, just popped in to say hi, That's a nice line up you have going there, little girls standing up proud to be alive. I've never tried anything but dirt / promix types and your little balls look so need and tidy a much cleaner grow. I also like dirtbags grow with the large rock wool slabs.
My grow is...well...dirty...I'm always sweeping or vacuuming cleaning up and it all causes cough cough Dust ...that sticks to sticky buds. I'd like to get away from dirt but I just can't afford the learning curve mistakes that sure as shit would cost me a grow or 3 and then what????? I'm out of smoke with a bad attitude....nope I gotta stick with what I know.....Dirt it is...cough cough 😄 😄😄

Madmax

Madmax

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all this fine rainy morning. 😁 Well, we have three poppers and one flopper, makes a bit of a mess of my square formation, but I think we can live with it. 😁 This run was planned as a scrogger anyway, so no damage done. 🙂 At the start I said old freebee seeds, but the one that didn't pop was one of the bought packs, so the three freebee's popped, the OG Kush, Buddzilla, and the Chem OG, the bought seeds that didn't pop were the Critical Haze, which is one I wanted to pop. 🙁 So we have three to scrog at the minute, I'll give the Critical Haze another week, it is female, and if it takes as long as my misses to get sorted to go out on a Saturday evening, then its probably still getting ready. 😇 So we're off to a good start, three will fill my space to bursting point with five or six weeks of vegging. 👍 I've grown none of these strains before, so we'll have to work them out as they grow. 🙂 Right, lets have some pics in glorious MH. 👍

OG Kush.
View attachment 1304174

View attachment 1304167

View attachment 1304168

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1304169

View attachment 1304170

View attachment 1304171

Chem OG. Thought there were two seedlings at first. 🙂
View attachment 1304172

View attachment 1304175

View attachment 1304176

And there you are, we are off, shame about the Critical Kush, next time maybe. 🙂 So week one, seedling week is behind us, next week will be week one of veg, so we should be flipping just after Christmas some time, yee haaaa! A question? Do you think the Critical Haze will pop? Only one way to find out, and that is to join us next week and find out. 😁 So until then, just keep tokin folks.👍
Lol..luckily your misses doesnt get on here she’d kill you…and your plants haha…
what else you got to chuck in if miss critical a no show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom