Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, its New Years Eve, have you got enough food, drink, weed, fireworks, cannons and all the other sundries you may need to see in the new year. šŸ‘ We are still trundling along here, its a bit warmer than it has been the last three weeks, so no draughts on my plants, just waiting for the rain now, although we don't want it, we need it to fill the lakes and reservoirs before Summer comes, its a love hate relationship. šŸ™‚ Signs of the overdose I gave the plants last week, while rushing to get the plants fed so I can get off to work, are staring to show. šŸ™ I don't expect the over feed to cause much long term damage, not in veg, in flower it may have been a different story. The OG Kush has no burnt tips, or the Chem OG, only the Buddzilla felt the force, you would think the two smaller plants would have shown tips too, but no, no burning. šŸ‘ Don't know if I'm going to fill the scrog from corner to corner, depends how fast the side shoots develop, and how high they get before the plants reach the corners, its not a must for me to fill them, as I use scrogging mainly to control the height and spread on indoor plants, as outdoors you have the space to let them go. Right then, pic time. šŸ™‚

Chem OG.
Chem OG  V6a

Chem OG  V6b

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla V6a

Buddzilla V6b

OG Kush.
OG Kush V6a

OG Kush V6b

Other things. Grabbed half a pallet of these at the food market, not drank any of these, a few strong types, so looking forward to this evening, beer and a bud with buddies, does it get much better. šŸ˜
DSC01809 2

DSC01810 2

And there you have it, my final grow diary update of 2022, hoping to still be here in 2023, so enjoy your evening, and above all, just keep tokin folks. šŸ‘

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good morning tokers and growers, its New Years Eve, have you got enough food, drink, weed, fireworks, cannons and all the other sundries you may need to see in the new year. šŸ‘ We are still trundling along here, its a bit warmer than it has been the last three weeks, so no draughts on my plants, just waiting for the rain now, although we don't want it, we need it to fill the lakes and reservoirs before Summer comes, its a love hate relationship. šŸ™‚ Signs of the overdose I gave the plants last week, while rushing to get the plants fed so I can get off to work, are staring to show. šŸ™ I don't expect the over feed to cause much long term damage, not in veg, in flower it may have been a different story. The OG Kush has no burnt tips, or the Chem OG, only the Buddzilla felt the force, you would think the two smaller plants would have shown tips too, but no, no burning. šŸ‘ Don't know if I'm going to fill the scrog from corner to corner, depends how fast the side shoots develop, and how high they get before the plants reach the corners, its not a must for me to fill them, as I use scrogging mainly to control the height and spread on indoor plants, as outdoors you have the space to let them go. Right then, pic time. šŸ™‚

Chem OG.
View attachment 1315466

View attachment 1315467

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1315468

View attachment 1315469

OG Kush.
View attachment 1315470

View attachment 1315471

Other things. Grabbed half a pallet of these at the food market, not drank any of these, a few strong types, so looking forward to this evening, beer and a bud with buddies, does it get much better. šŸ˜
View attachment 1315472

View attachment 1315473

And there you have it, my final grow diary update of 2022, hoping to still be here in 2023, so enjoy your evening, and above all, just keep tokin folks. šŸ‘
Some say no burnt tips ur not pushing hard enough ! Lol plant look great ! Have a safe and happy new year
Mosh - GO BLUE

chemistry

chemistry

Some say no burnt tips ur not pushing hard enough ! Lol plant look great ! Have a safe and happy new year
Mosh - GO BLUE

And a Happy New Year to you too Mosh. Think I'm thrust into the Some Say camp. lol

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this wind and rainy morning. šŸ™‚ All three plants are doing well, lights on this morning sees them enter week 7 of veg, tip burn has leveled out, plants are a bit dark, but that wont hurt them, as they'll use that up as soon as they hit the first two weeks of stretch. Other than that we're in the green. šŸ˜ Going to give it another week then flatten every thing to the mesh, then flip, as I think 8 weeks is enough vegging for this run, see what happens this week. šŸ‘ Lets look at the pics. šŸ‘

OG Kush.
OG Kush V7a

OG Kush V7b

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla V7a

Chem OG.
Chem OG V7a

Chem OG V7b

And that's all I have for this week, looking forward to flipping, seems a long time ago since I had some thing in flower, hopefully sort that out in the coming weeks, so if you want to find out how the next week goes, tune in next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. šŸ‘

Buddzilla V7b
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Chem OG.
View attachment 1315466

View attachment 1315467

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1315468

View attachment 1315469

OG Kush.
View attachment 1315470

View attachment 1315471

View attachment 1315472

View attachment 1315473

Gulden Draak is awesome. Piraat is good too.

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this gale force winds and lashing rain day, well it is Winter, had planned to re-surface a flat roof, **** that. šŸ˜ All is well in the jungle that has become my scrog, so next week we flip, that will be the end of week eight, at lights on this morning we started week eight. Just got to finish off cleaning up the under side of the net where the leaves are starting to fade due to the canopy blocking out the light, this will get done some time today as the roofing job is off. šŸ™‚ So next week will see us swap out the MH for a brand new HPS, bought a couple this time, then that way I'll not have to use an old bulb if supply chains fail, also ordered a couple of gallons of Canna base nuits to keep me going, as I was shocked when I saw the price of fertiliser double, I realise we can go organic, but I've never done any good with indoor organics, outdoors my organics are top trump, and its a lot more work than I have time for, not that I'm lazy, I'm just constantly time strapped. Pic time. šŸ™‚

OG Kush.
OG Kush V8a

OG Kush V8b

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla V8a

Buddzilla V8b

Chem OG.
Chem OG V8a

Chem OG V8b

Other things. Finally got round to hashing the trim bucket from the past two grows, went like this. šŸ™‚
First off is the bucket of saved glittery trim, now to make it processable for what we want. šŸ‘
Hash Making 1

I use on of these, its a veg shredder for use in making soups, pack it half full as it won't chop it if you over fill it, just sticks together in a mess. Advise, get the biggest you can find, this one in the pics is a two litre version, so a litre of chopped trim is what you'll end up with.

Half fill the chopper. šŸ‘
Hash Making 2

Put the lid on, and get choppin. šŸ˜
Hash Making 3

When you've given your chopper a bit of exercise, you should wind up with this. šŸ™‚
Hash Making 4

Next thing to do is snap off all the frost from the dross, the dross is then composted. So how do I snap the frost off? I cheat and put it in the deep freezer for a week, they seem to just crack off, I leave the braches and twigs in, it helps to thrash the frost off. šŸ™‚
Hash Making 5

After a week, put a couple of pints of ice cold water in a five gallon bucket, any thing smaller makes a big f****n mess, my bags are five gallons to match the bucket. Tip in your frozen chopped trim into the cold water and add a couple of bags of ice, and batter it with a plaster mixer. šŸ‘
Hash Making 6

After a quick mix, you should be looking at this, I find that after a half hour your going to struggle to get anything more from the mix as the plant matter gets gloopy and forms clumps, so set out your stall before you start. šŸ˜‰
Hash Making 8

Set out your bags while your mixing and your good to go. I only use the two bags, the work bag and the finest, I use the work bag until every thing fine goes through, then the mass of soggy greenery is fed to the compost bins, what's left is strained through the finest bag.šŸ‘
Hash Making 7

You then have some very wet frost, lovely stuff. šŸ˜ If you look, you can see a redness in the hash, If I'd seen it earlier I may have gone for a quarter of the red, but I didn't. šŸ˜ You can see it better in the second pic, which left me wondering if it would have tasted like the old Red Leb of old if separated? Next time maybe. šŸ‘
Hash Making 9

You can see the red more in this pic. šŸ‘
Hash Making 10

And there you have it, bit of a long update this week. šŸ™‚ So if you've missed the orange pics, or have a fetish for flipped plants, then join as next Saturday and fill your boots. šŸ˜ Until then, just keep tokin folks. šŸ‘

Moshmen

Moshmen

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this gale force winds and lashing rain day, well it is Winter, had planned to re-surface a flat roof, **** that. šŸ˜ All is well in the jungle that has become my scrog, so next week we flip, that will be the end of week eight, at lights on this morning we started week eight. Just got to finish off cleaning up the under side of the net where the leaves are starting to fade due to the canopy blocking out the light, this will get done some time today as the roofing job is off. šŸ™‚ So next week will see us swap out the MH for a brand new HPS, bought a couple this time, then that way I'll not have to use an old bulb if supply chains fail, also ordered a couple of gallons of Canna base nuits to keep me going, as I was shocked when I saw the price of fertiliser double, I realise we can go organic, but I've never done any good with indoor organics, outdoors my organics are top trump, and its a lot more work than I have time for, not that I'm lazy, I'm just constantly time strapped. Pic time. šŸ™‚

OG Kush.
View attachment 1319967

View attachment 1319968

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1319969

View attachment 1319970

Chem OG.
View attachment 1319971

View attachment 1319972

Other things. Finally got round to hashing the trim bucket from the past two grows, went like this. šŸ™‚
First off is the bucket of saved glittery trim, now to make it processable for what we want. šŸ‘
View attachment 1319973

I use on of these, its a veg shredder for use in making soups, pack it half full as it won't chop it if you over fill it, just sticks together in a mess. Advise, get the biggest you can find, this one in the pics is a two litre version, so a litre of chopped trim is what you'll end up with.

View attachment 1319974

View attachment 1319975

When you've given your chopper a bit of exercise, you should wind up with this. šŸ™‚
View attachment 1319976

Next thing to do is snap off all the frost from the dross, the dross is then composted. So how do I snap the frost off? I cheat and put it in the deep freezer for a week, they seem to just crack off, I leave the braches and twigs in, it helps to thrash the frost off. šŸ™‚
View attachment 1319977

After a week, put a couple of pints of ice cold water in a five gallon bucket, any thing smaller makes a big f****n mess, my bags are five gallons to match the bucket. Tip in your frozen chopped trim into the cold water and add a couple of bags of ice, and batter it with a plaster mixer. šŸ‘
View attachment 1319978

After a quick mix, you should be looking at this, I find that after a half hour your going to struggle to get anything more from the mix as the plant matter gets gloopy and forms clumps, so set out your stall before you start. šŸ˜‰
View attachment 1319980

Set out your bags while your mixing and your good to go. I only use the two bags, the work bag and the finest, I use the work bag until every thing fine goes through, then the mass of soggy greenery is fed to the compost bins, what's left is strained through the finest bag.šŸ‘
View attachment 1319979

You then have some very wet frost, lovely stuff. šŸ˜ If you look, you can see a redness in the hash, If I'd seen it earlier I may have gone for a quarter of the red, but I didn't. šŸ˜ You can see it better in the second pic, which left me wondering if it would have tasted like the old Red Leb of old if separated? Next time maybe. šŸ‘View attachment 1319981

View attachment 1319982

And there you have it, bit of a long update this week. šŸ™‚ So if you've missed the orange pics, or have a fetish for flipped plants, then join as next Saturday and fill your boots. šŸ˜ Until then, just keep tokin folks. šŸ‘
Nice work on the bubble hash looks tasty!

Madmax

Madmax

OG Kush.
View attachment 1319967

View attachment 1319968

Buddzilla.
View attachment 1319969

View attachment 1319970

Chem OG.
View attachment 1319971

View attachment 1319972

View attachment 1319973

View attachment 1319974

View attachment 1319975

View attachment 1319976

View attachment 1319977

View attachment 1319978

View attachment 1319980

View attachment 1319979

You then have some very wet frost, lovely stuff. šŸ˜ If you look, you can see a redness in the hash, If I'd seen it earlier I may have gone for a quarter of the red, but I didn't. šŸ˜ You can see it better in the second pic, which left me wondering if it would have tasted like the old Red Leb of old if separated? Next time maybe. šŸ‘View attachment 1319981

View attachment 1319982

Yeah Iā€™ve noticed that here too chem with the price of nutrients going up.I do have a few bottles of botanicare that I might run soon .I got this shipped in from the states.was a little pricey getting here but still worked out bout the same Iā€™m paying for canna nutrients.it would b awesome if available here.i would save half on what itā€™s costing me atmā€¦you guys get it cheapā€¦dyna gro is another Iā€™d like to try..

fetish for flipped plants šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah Iā€™ve noticed that here too chem with the price of nutrients going up.I do have a few bottles of botanicare that I might run soon .I got this shipped in from the states.was a little pricey getting here but still worked out bout the same Iā€™m paying for canna nutrients.it would b awesome if available here.i would save half on what itā€™s costing me atmā€¦you guys get it cheapā€¦dyna gro is another Iā€™d like to try..

fetish for flipped plants šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
I use the botanicare pbpg and bloom for cuz itā€™s easy! Lol there are much cheaper dry options.

chemistry

chemistry

I love the Canna dispenser bottles, quick n easy to measure out, but I've bought two gallon barrels of both veg and flores A's and B's, I'm just going to refill the dispenser bottles. šŸ‘

Madmax

Madmax

I use the botanicare pbpg and bloom for cuz itā€™s easy! Lol there are much cheaper dry options.
Yeah unfortunately we donā€™t have that luxury here.there is a couple brands that i canā€™t think of there names atm that need trying out.Iā€™ve seen jacks in small bags but no big bags of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom