Chemistry's grow your own quality stash.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

There are less expensive nuits here, when I started I used cheap nuits, but struggled to work them out and suffered various results, then I tried Canna, and just jelled with them, easy to drop fifty ppm's if you need to, very adjustable accurate nuits. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

That's how I began, 1st. nutes I tried was Dyna-Gro with ProTecKt & cal/mag Calimagic and the Grow for veg then Bloom for flower, sometimes I'd use FF Big Bloom with the Dyna-Gro bloom to supercharge my grow at the onset and 6-8 week flower then back down to not much of any for the final week or so. I have replaced the Dyna-Gro bloom this run with Green Planet Massive bloom and am liking the results,Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

That's how I began, 1st. nutes I tried was Dyna-Gro with ProTecKt & cal/mag Calimagic and the Grow for veg then Bloom for flower, sometimes I'd use FF Big Bloom with the Dyna-Gro bloom to supercharge my grow at the onset and 6-8 week flower then back down to not much of any for the final week or so. I have replaced the Dyna-Gro bloom this run with Green Planet Massive bloom and am liking the results,Cheers SS

That's a thing you have to learn your self, some nuits you'll get on with, some you won't, so if I find a line that works, I generally stick to it. If it ain't broke. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this sunny but still very frosty morning, hope every thing is well with you all. 🙂 3 Plant scrog is doing fine, you can see the remnants of my rushed early morning feed from a while back, a few lesser leaves are showing brown tips, with the odd leaf turning yellow, no big thing, just slowed growth in the mid veg stage for a week, bit like getting the munchies and eating to much chocolate. 😁 That aside we are about to take off into week two of flower, decided to flip last week while I had the time. White hairs are forming on all three plants, so next week there may be muff to show off, bring on the muff. 😁 Got to get to grips with this camera and sort the settings for HPS. Orange pics time. 😁

OG Kush.
OG Kush F1a

OG Kush F1b

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F1a

Buddzilla F1b

Chem OG.
Chem OG F1a

Chem OG F1b

Group Shot.
Group Shot F1

And there goes week one of flower, frame looks a bit bare due to the the defoliation, most of the under leaves have been removed to aid airflow, as Mildew is becoming a growers nightmare, only ones left are leaves that still gather light, so still serve a purpose. 😉 Other than that, we are updated, getting ready for tonight, Saturday, some one will be hosting a gig or session some were, I aim to be a part of one of them. 🍻🍲 So if you want to know if there are any potential light burglars amongst these three plants, then get your self back next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Damn..I miss your plants growing into the light and beyond.going where no plant has gone before…😃 I didn’t realise you topped the girls pretty early in the piece..the buddzilla turning on a bit of a show with that trunk...I bet she drinks like a chemistry too 😆

chemistry

chemistry

I think the Buddzilla would reach the shade if it was left alone to do its thing. 🙂 I'd like to grow another along side the Dark Phoenix, they would be a pair together, both would need taming with a stout stick. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning you tokers and growers, how are you all on this rare but glorious sunny morning bit late this week, buddy had a mishap Friday afternoon, took the weekend to sort it out, so secretly writing this update at work, during my lunch break, of course. 😁 Here we are, starting week two of flower, as the lights came on Saturday morning, expecting the second faze of fast stretch, get this out the way and the plants will settle down, then we can see what we have in buds and bud spacing. Not grown any of these strains before, so don't know what they will look like when they are flowered out, as most plants I've grown only bare a slight resemblance to the pic in the seed catalogue I chose the seeds from, but I suppose they help you decide, hey. 😁 I'm expecting three feet of finished stretch this run, going by how the plants look now. I know I should whisper this, so as not to attract them, but no bugs this run, bet the PM I had the last run put them off, maybe my grow space has been downgraded to a two star, got to admire a snobby bug. 🤣 Other than the rushed over feed a while ago, there's nothing bad to report, things are going so well I feel like I'm neglecting my plants. 🤣 Right, orange pics time. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush F2a

OG Kush F2b

OG Kush F2c

Buddzilla.
Buddzilla F2a

Buddzilla F2b

Buddzilla F2c

Chem OG.
Chem OG F2a

Chem OG F2b

Chem OG F2c

Group Shot. OG Kush in the top left corner, the Chem OG which has quite a lot of Sativa in it is in the top right corner, the Buddzilla is in the bottom left corner, you can see how much Sativa is in this strain too, if you compare it to the OG Kush.
Group Shot F2 1

On the march the little light grabbers. 😁
Group Shot F2 2

Right, that's me away, before I get caught on the works computer, hoping for some decent muff next week, so if your a big fan of muff, pop in next week and see what we have on offer, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, how are you all on this foggy Saturday morning, hope your all well. 👍 We are rockin and rollin here, no problems at the minute, lights on this morning saw us walk into the sunshine of week three of flower, plants seem a bit slow, but after the sort of weather swings we've had its not surprising, four inches of ice, ten day solid frost, which dried the air out during veg, then it turned wet for the rest of veg, now starting our third week of flower we have fog, just when you don't need moisture in the air, you just can't win some times. 😁 Apart from the weather messing us around we're fine, six more weeks to get us over the line, and we're made. 👍 Still no bugs. 👍 Hoping its going to be a bit drier next month to finish flowering, won't hold my breath, or I have a feeling my face will turn deep purple, there's a song there some were. 🙂 Suppose we had better look at some orange pics. 👍

OG Kush.
OG Kush F3a

OG Kush F3b

OG Kush F3c

Buddzilla. You can see some leaves being sucked back in by the plant, as there is not enough light for them to carry on growing, the under canopy has blocked out most of the light, this is a preference to me as I like to leave the green leaves alone if I can.
Buddzilla F3a

Buddzilla F3b

Buddzilla F3c

Critical Kush.
Chem OG F3a

Chem OG F3b

Chem OG F3c

Group Shot.
Group Shot F3 5

Group Shot F3 4

There you go, all updated, now I'm heading for the food stores with the misses, joy of joys. 😁 So if you have a thing about orange pics, and need more, pop back next week and I'll see what I can for you, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You'll have to try even more cannabis, what a problem to have hey. 🤣
I'll smoke to that.....nice work, its fun and addictive this grow hobby / life.....on my 3rd Alaska thunderfuck joint of the day....it looks like I ground up enough for 1 more before I grab a handful of something else for my afternoon smoke......Stay warm its -22f here at the moment and @ 30% humidity in my basement

Oh and nice crop filling your room, should be a nice harvest.😃

chemistry

chemistry

You got a stacker back right.might need a 🪜 for this one.😄

I'm hoping for a donkey from the one in the top right, not had one for a while. 😁 The top left is the kush/indica, it has the least Sativa in its mix, the other two have heaps of Sativa, glad neither have gone mental and escaped, this time. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom