Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, howz it going. All is going well with all four plants, this week they should produce some good fan leaves, this will give them the energy collectors they need to grow into medium sized shrubs. 🙂 On the downside, the Tangerine Kush looks like a male to me, but the other three look like chicks, so an upper and a downer. The Wherry Bitter I bought is ready to bottle, it will be done this morning some time, 40 pints, lovely. 😋 Other than this, I've done nothing garden wise, apart from sort my self a bucket for my Summer Auto, got the soils mixed up ready, it's outside in the bucket weathering for Spring. On to the pics.

White Widow. Looking nice for its second week of veg. 🙂
White Widow

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week 2. Caught the leaf tip on this one while I was putting on its crutch. 😁
Francos Lemon Cheese

Shishkaberry, fat fingers on it already, looks like a couch locker. 😎
Shishkaberry

Tangerine Kush. I think this one is male, I know kushs grow bolt up, but this one does not look bushy enough to be a chick? We'll see. 🤨
Tangerine Kush

Group shot. Tangerine Kush is top right.
All four together

And that's me updated, got five gallons of beer to bottle, and a myriad of other jobs to work my way through, so have a nice weekend, and keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

All the way Live! Chemistry is on a roll, pint's brewing, mercy I'm comin by,lol. My 1st Coco/perlite grow is starting in Pro-mix potting soil, yours look great, I cant sex mine yet for sure, just 4 days into the media. Cheers!

chemistry

chemistry

All the way Live! Chemistry is on a roll, pint's brewing, mercy I'm comin by,lol. My 1st Coco/perlite grow is starting in Pro-mix potting soil, yours look great, I cant sex mine yet for sure, just 4 days into the media. Cheers!

Good luck with your new grow SS, if you get stuck hollar. My main problem is time, so my seedlings always have a rough start, but one day I'll retire, and have the time to grow whitey gear. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, it's sunny, it's Saturday, and your about to loose another ten minutes of your life that your never going to see again. 😁 All four plants are fine, no def or bugs, yet. 😠 Got good growth on all but the spindly Tangerine Kush, and its been topped in a vane attempt to make it bushier, its a prime suspect. 😉 The other three plants are growing as expected, bushy and short n stocky. I'm impressed with the Shishkaberry, it is a nice looking plant, good strong growth on it, the strongest plant of the four at the minute, looking forward to a toke on this, not had a toke of this before. 🙂 Thing that surprised me is the White Widow is the smallest of the four plants, I've grown White Widow before, and it was a good three gallon harvest, so this one looks like a wait and see job. The Franco's Lemon Cheese is doing exactly what it did last time I grew it, so no problems forecast from this plant, seeds from the same outlet. If we stay on course this week, then next week they'll be flipped to 12/12, that will be at the end of week 4 of veg. 🙂 So it's pic time, and not orange ones. lol

Franco's Lemon Cheese, just finished week 3 of veg.
Francos Lemon Cheese w3

Shiskaberry, also just finished week 3 of veg.
Shishkaberry w3

White Widow, week three of veg.
White Widow w3

Tangerine Kush, got some leg on it.
Tangerine Kush w3

Surprise surprise, bought another beer kit. 🍺 Another IPA, different kit ingredients, same end result. 🙂
Razorback IPA

I'm quite getting into sampling these different ales from around the world, and way back in the old days the kits were a ball ache to brew, but nowadays they're simple, one bucket and 40 bottles and your away, a month later and boom, old style beer that Homer Simpson would love to stock his fridge with. lol

Anyway, its time for me to do one, all updated, time to chill with my people, and kick back. You know the score, keep tokin folks.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Morning tokers and growers, it's sunny, it's Saturday, and your about to loose another ten minutes of your life that your never going to see again. 😁 All four plants are fine, no def or bugs, yet. 😠 Got good growth on all but the spindly Tangerine Kush, and its been topped in a vane attempt to make it bushier, its a prime suspect. 😉 The other three plants are growing as expected, bushy and short n stocky. I'm impressed with the Shishkaberry, it is a nice looking plant, good strong growth on it, the strongest plant of the four at the minute, looking forward to a toke on this, not had a toke of this before. 🙂 Thing that surprised me is the White Widow is the smallest of the four plants, I've grown White Widow before, and it was a good three gallon harvest, so this one looks like a wait and see job. The Franco's Lemon Cheese is doing exactly what it did last time I grew it, so no problems forecast from this plant, seeds from the same outlet. If we stay on course this week, then next week they'll be flipped to 12/12, that will be at the end of week 4 of veg. 🙂 So it's pic time, and not orange ones. lol

Franco's Lemon Cheese, just finished week 3 of veg.
View attachment 1096785

Shiskaberry, also just finished week 3 of veg.
View attachment 1096787

White Widow, week three of veg.
View attachment 1096788

Tangerine Kush, got some leg on it.
View attachment 1096789

Surprise surprise, bought another beer kit. 🍺 Another IPA, different kit ingredients, same end result. 🙂
View attachment 1096796

I'm quite getting into sampling these different ales from around the world, and way back in the old days the kits were a ball ache to brew, but nowadays they're simple, one bucket and 40 bottles and your away, a month later and boom, old style beer that Homer Simpson would love to stock his fridge with. lol

Anyway, its time for me to do one, all updated, time to chill with my people, and kick back. You know the score, keep tokin folks.
I used to do a bunch of kits when I still did beer, I wouldn't mind getting a old world kit and trying one of the newer non-etoh producing strains and do my own thing again. Nothing beats natural fermentation.

I really enjoyed ales & stouts, the simplicity of them, fast brewers and done. The are among my favorites. Especially something like a red ale, or an oatmeal stout. Mmmm, good stuff homer.

chemistry

chemistry

I used to do a bunch of kits when I still did beer, I wouldn't mind getting a old world kit and trying one of the newer non-etoh producing strains and do my own thing again. Nothing beats natural fermentation.

I really enjoyed ales & stouts, the simplicity of them, fast brewers and done. The are among my favorites. Especially something like a red ale, or an oatmeal stout. Mmmm, good stuff homer.

All through my youth I drank larger, these days I prefer the old beers, nothing like a toke and a swally. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

I bet your room all the piss is in is getting full Chem..

The girls are looking great too..👌

It soon gets drank, get a few buddies watching a ball game, and in the blink of an eye its evaporated. 😁

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, it's Saturday again, first update of Spring 2021, and if I'm lucky, I'll slip two more runs in before the end of the year. 🙂 All is going really well, still suspicious about the Tangerine Kush, still think its a rug puller. 😒 On a brighter note, the other three plants look like winners, all bush with nice strong branches, the Shishkaberry is the strongest out of the three, followed by the Franco's Lemon Cheese, last up is the White Widow. All four plants are in week four of veg, today they will all be flipped over to 12/12 when I get the HPS bulb polished up, sort the digital timer for the light. I like analogue timers for veg, easier to just push or lift a section if I think the plants need more light, some times they seem to, saves having to re-program digital, and digital for flower, they're more accurate to the minute for flower. So next week should see us finish week one of flower, and then we'll know the truth about the Tangerine Kush. 😉 Any Bets? Pics, we have plants. 😁

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week 4 of veg.
Francos Lemon Cheese w4

Shishkaberry, week 4 of veg.
Shishkaberry w4

White Widow, week 4 of veg.
White Widow w4

Tangerine Kush, week 4 of veg, this is the only plant with tip burn, this is another reason I think this is a male, they seem to burn well before females, due probably to stature and build, females seem stockier, so take up the same amount of nuits with out any drama, now there's a thing. lol 🙂
Tangerine Kush w4

Group shot.
DSC00191 2

And that's us updated, next week we'll find out if the Tangerine Kush has anything to hide. 😉 On another note, I had my flu jab, had the PFizer version, had it on Thursday, feel fine, just got to keep out of the way until May, this will be when I get my second jab, and should give me 80% ability to fight of the bug and kick its ass, freedom is on the horizon people, but until that day comes, keep tokin folks. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

That tangerine bush is growing similar to the sweet zombie i kicked out of room lol..shes all legs atm.the zombie outside is a little better now .i hope she turns it on for ya..

Whats a rug puller...ya got me there 😃

chemistry

chemistry

That tangerine bush is growing similar to the sweet zombie i kicked out of room lol..shes all legs atm.the zombie outside is a little better now .i hope she turns it on for ya..

Whats a rug puller...ya got me there 😃

It's when some one pulls a stroke on you, it's often referred to as pulling the rug from under your feet. 😁 I think the Tangerine Kush will be binned once it shows its self next week, it just does not have the stride on it to make it a babe.

Madmax

Madmax

Ah....i got you now..i had a little chuckle reading your first line..the misses has done a stroke for me and pulled the rug out.....hahaha...

chemistry

chemistry

Ah....i got you now..i had a little chuckle reading your first line..the misses has done a stroke for me and pulled the rug out.....hahaha...

Think it goes back to the days of Slap Stick. lol

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all rockin and a rollin, wind and hail here today, so a day of indoor chores is on the cards for me, like decorating, nice. 🙂 But on a positive note, it never rains, frosts, or clouds over, and always sunny in the grow space. 😎 Well did the Tangerine Kush make the grade? No, it was indeed a male, so its gone to the plant equivalent of heaven, the compost heap, next time its seen it will be feeding garden plants. 😁 The other three are all females, all are just about to go for it and start week two of flower, love the fast growth stage. I made one mistake, and that was rushing to get to work on time, fuckin snooze button, so bunged in to much N, you can see the results, bit of tip burn, it's done now, and they will munch through it, eventually. 😆 Apart from that, all is going to plan, and we'll see the return of the orange pics to prove it. lol So here are some orange pics. 👍

Franco's Lemon Cheese, just finished week one of flower.
Francos Lemon Cheese f1 a

Shishkaberry, stiff branches on this plant compared to the others, doesn't seem as flexible under the fan as the others.
Shishkaberry f1 b

Shiskaberry f1 a

White Widow, just finished week one of flower.
White Widow f1 a

White Widow f1 b

The Tangerine Kush is not doing as well as the others, seems a little stumpy to me, with little or no bud sites, I don't think its going to make it, it is also in week 1 of flower. 😁
Tangerine Kush male gone

Tangerine Kush, before it was chopped the little rug puller. 😒
DSC00202 2

DSC00203 2

DSC00204 2

DSC00210 2

Had a shake with the bubble buckets, think there's around half an ounce, but at the time of writing, the hash was still wet, so pics on this after a bit of a process, will have to be posted next week. 👍
DSC00200 2

Had a bottle of these old style beers, like the Bishops Finger a lot, but not knocking the Triple XB, its also a nice pint. 👍
DSC00199

And there you go, another enthralling update ends, and as we wiz into week two of flower, its time for me to say see you next week, until then, just keep toking folks. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom