Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galvatron

Galvatron

One thing I do with anything like this is I use aviation spec electrical sprays on them. I don't know how your thing died, but corrosionX can prevent a lot of failures IMO.
This might be fine for ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL stuff. Don't spray this directly on electronics! I've repaired plenty of marine radios and if I see this stuff on circuit boards, the radio is RUINED due to contamination. It will mess up LCD displays, and certain component materials. It's hell to attempt component replacement with this oily contamination sprayed on it.

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all well as usual. 🙂 Right, week 3 of flower has passed, plants are doing fine, nothing to worry about, other than I think the Franco's Lemon Cheese is going to grow into my lights hood, who said 4 weeks veg is not enough? Five weeks veg last time saw me 6 inches from my light once the plants stopped pushing out upward growth, this time a week less at 4 weeks veg, and it looks like the plants are taller this run? The other two plants, the Shishkaberry and the White Widow are not as tall, second tallest is the Shishkaberry followed by the White Widow. No defs at the minute, but with 5 weeks left of flower, there's still time to develop a small to large problem. 😉 Plants are starting to gain some shape to them now the buds are forming and the stretch has lulled, we'll find out how the buds will structure on the stems, we'll then know if the buds will be carrot shaped or just have cluster buds, I've no preference as both types work. ☺ Orange pics time. 😁

Shishkaberry week 3 of flower gone.
Francos Lemon Cheese f3

DSC00012 2

White Widow, week 3 of flower behind it. Seems a bit small for a White Widow, plenty of indica in it.
DSC00007 2

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week 3 of flower gone.
DSC00268 2

Group shot. You can see the Franco's just starting to tickle the shade, see what happens next week, a dollar says its in the shade in a weeks time. lol
Group Shot b

And on another subject that's close to my heart, beer, pronounced like Homer Simson. lol
DSC00015

Don't think I've ever drank a Porter ale, and if I have, I can't remember. lol Don't know if honey and beer go together, I figure I'll find out in a months time.🍺 And that is my update, updated, got a stack of work to do in the yard, had high winds, so stuff every were, you know how it goes, anyway, see you next week, keep tokin folks.👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Been awhile since I 've seen a pipe like that, but I remember those. Porter is an early 18th century beer from England, the current porter I like is Anchor's Steam. I am going to brew some next month. Porter not Anchor of course. Cheers!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all well as usual. 🙂 Right, week 3 of flower has passed, plants are doing fine, nothing to worry about, other than I think the Franco's Lemon Cheese is going to grow into my lights hood, who said 4 weeks veg is not enough? Five weeks veg last time saw me 6 inches from my light once the plants stopped pushing out upward growth, this time a week less at 4 weeks veg, and it looks like the plants are taller this run? The other two plants, the Shishkaberry and the White Widow are not as tall, second tallest is the Shishkaberry followed by the White Widow. No defs at the minute, but with 5 weeks left of flower, there's still time to develop a small to large problem. 😉 Plants are starting to gain some shape to them now the buds are forming and the stretch has lulled, we'll find out how the buds will structure on the stems, we'll then know if the buds will be carrot shaped or just have cluster buds, I've no preference as both types work. ☺ Orange pics time. 😁

Shishkaberry week 3 of flower gone.
View attachment 1107127

View attachment 1107128

White Widow, week 3 of flower behind it. Seems a bit small for a White Widow, plenty of indica in it.
View attachment 1107129

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week 3 of flower gone.
View attachment 1107130

Group shot. You can see the Franco's just starting to tickle the shade, see what happens next week, a dollar says its in the shade in a weeks time. lol
View attachment 1107131

And on another subject that's close to my heart, beer, pronounced like Homer Simson. lol
View attachment 1107132

Don't think I've ever drank a Porter ale, and if I have, I can't remember. lol Don't know if honey and beer go together, I figure I'll find out in a months time.🍺 And that is my update, updated, got a stack of work to do in the yard, had high winds, so stuff every were, you know how it goes, anyway, see you next week, keep tokin folks.👍
Nice way to start Saturday mornin- I just made my first small batch of bubble hash , some day when ya have time so ya d ya share your process ? Just curious and want to improve

chemistry

chemistry

Nice way to start Saturday mornin- I just made my first small batch of bubble hash , some day when ya have time so ya d ya share your process ? Just curious and want to improve

Look at entry 136 Mosh, how I do it, with pics. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Im keen to see one of your kits in action chem.just like a small vid .where i am is the biggest hop kiln in the southern hemisphere.they are bout halfway through the hop harvest.has a huuge drying area at the top .once dried it drops to the floor below and gets pressed and bagged ready to b shipped around the world.i think theres like half a hop to a stubbie.

Have a look at entry 141on this diary Max, there's a pic of how I do the St Peters kits, these are the easiest I've found. 👍 🍺

chemistry

chemistry

Been awhile since I 've seen a pipe like that, but I remember those. Porter is an early 18th century beer from England, the current porter I like is Anchor's Steam. I am going to brew some next month. Porter not Anchor of course. Cheers!

Looking forward to it now. 🍺

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Looking forward to it now. 🍺
Porters are my bet for the most robust maltiness flavor. They can be very interesting. Just a pull back from stout in a way that lets some brighter notes emerge among the darker, more caramelized sweetnesses.

chemistry

chemistry

Porters are my bet for the most robust maltiness flavor. They can be very interesting. Just a pull back from stout in a way that lets some brighter notes emerge among the darker, more caramelized sweetnesses.

Now I'm dribbling. Got a Stout kit waiting to go, think it's a milk stout, so many different beers, and only one life to try them all. lol

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Now I'm dribbling. Got a Stout kit waiting to go, think it's a milk stout, so many different beers, and only one life to try them all. lol
Love a good milk stout in the morning while watching soccer. Get that frothy head coating the mouth, maybe in the mustache a bit, sip of coffee and so on....just lovely.

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, its Saturday again, and time for another update. 🙂 All is well with all three plants, no defs, but still showing the brown tips from over feeding in week one of flower, thought that would have faded, but no, looks like it's there for the duration of the grow, next time I'll pay a bit more attention to detail. 😉 Plants have just finished week 4 of flower, all are pushing out some lovely white muffs, should look like a set of brand new toilet brushes by next week, only long handled jobbies. lol 😁 I have to say, the difference in the strains height and build this run is amazing, all look very different, you know what I mean, some strain just look the same, no matter what they're name is, but all three of these are different in every way, stood side by side, you could pick any of the strains out visually. 👍 So on to week five of flower, just over the half way line, four more weeks and we'll see where we're at. Even after all these years of growing, I still get a buzz out of growing cannabis, the last week before the lumber jacks move in and clear the trees has to be a favourite moment for most growers, shed a tear at the empty space, pop seeds, and smile again. 🙂 But that's a couple of weeks away, so in the mean time, did the Franco's Lemon Cheese touch the sun? Better look at some orange pics. lol 😁

White Widow, just starting week five of flower when the light came on this morning, starting to bulk up, has to be the smallest White Widow I've grown, been a couple of years since I grew one, remember them being a lot bigger? Still fattening up though, a wait and see job.
White Widow f4a

White Widow f4b

Shishkaberry week 4 of flower gone.
Shishkaberry f4a

Shishkaberry f4b

Franco's Lemon Cheese, just finished week four of flower. And what a whopper she is. 😂
Francos Lemon Cheese f4a

Did she make it to the light? This is four days ago. 🙂
Francos Lemon Cheese f4b

Yep, you know she did. lol
Francos Lemon Cheese f4c

Group shot.
Group Shot

I didn't get time last week to start the Milk Stout, time is scarce at the minute, Spring's here, so the outdoor weeds are growing faster than I can chop them down, lol Hope to get it done this week some time, maybe. Also, I think the Franco's will grow a bit more leg this week, I'm leaving it as it is, as long as it doesn't become a fire hazard. lol Lets see what to much light will do to the plant, if any thing, think the leaves will yellow a little and maybe dry out a bit, but I expect it to be respectable smoke either way. Will the Franco's lift the light shade this week. 😁 That's me updated, will room be burnt to the ground, find out next week, keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope it's warmer where you are, as it's white over here with frost. 🥶 This week see's me with a def on the White Widow, not enough K, one minute it had enough, then boom, it didn't, so you can see the it on the tips and the serrated edges of the leafs, K is up now, but the damage will last the rest of flower, bummer. 😒 On another note, the other two plants are doing great, the Franco's Lemon Cheese is still residing in my lamps hood, and loving it, the Shishkaberry is fattening up well, got some nice tops forming, so it seems fairly happy with life. 🙂 All three plants have just finished week 5 of flower, and started week 6 this morning when the lights came on, other than that we're rockin and rollin on the grow front. Planted my Summer outdoor auto seed, got my two gallon bucket from last year all ready to pot up the auto around mid May time. I normally start my outdoor seeds indoors then move them out, but as I'm growing an auto, I've decided to give popping the seed outdoors a go this time, the hard frosts were not in plan A, but have been pencilled in for plan B. 😁 Not had time to brew the Milk Stout, again, just been to busy with outdoor stuff, and you know what happens this time of the year, you get in after work, and bang, the heat hits you, and you start to nod off, so next week maybe? 😁 Orange pic time. 🙂

White Widow, just finished week 5 of flower.
White Widow f5a

White Widow f5b

White Widow f5c

Shishkaberry, starting week 6 of flower.
Shishkaberry f5a

Shishkaberry f5b

Shiskaberry f5c

Franco's Lemon Cheese, week five of flower gone.
Francos Lemon Cheese f5b

Seems to like a bit of sun this strain. 😎
Francos Lemon Cheese f5d

Francos Lemon Cheese f5a

Francos Lemon Cheese f5c

A good three inches into the hood now, and two inches from the bulb with its nearest leaf tip. 🙂
Francos Lemon Cheese f5e

Outdoor auto, I enjoyed growing the outdoor plant last year, although I don't want any more gardening work, of any type, as I have enough to go at already, the Gorilla Glue auto I grew last year was no bother at all, just water from the tap, left for a few hours in a bucket in the open air to blow away the Chlorine, and it did fine on that diet, so I plan to go the same route this year, still only the one plant, two gallon builders bucket with the same soil as last year, all I've done is mix in some home made compost at the end of last Winter, and left it to break down. I'm starting my seed off in a six inch pot, as last years plant did well in a six, so using the same pot again this year.

Planting in soil is easy, make a divit and drop in the seed.
Gell 2 b

Then cover with soil, water it in well, stick in a label, planted three seeds, gellaone, gellatoo, gellathree, one and three have been gifted to buddy who bails me out with seeds when mine don't pop, cheers bud, enjoy. lol
Gell 2 a

Coldframe, not every one knows what one is? Its basically a wooden frame with a glass lid, a sort of mini wooden green house for hiding your plants from bad weather, like frost or heavy rain that can wash away your seedlings before they get time to root well. This is one I built two seasons ago, only just replaced the glass and frames as they were blown off during the Winter in a storm. 🤬
Coldframe closed

The Gelato Auto is in the blue tray, big pot, bottom of pic.
Coldframe open

A free seed from a past order, lets see what happens between now and August, just got to keep it alive until June, hoping it warms up by then, didn't last year as you can see from last years auto grow. lol 🤞
Gell 2 c

Might be a good year for Plums, mine has some good flower this year, here comes the plum jam, plum wine, plum bread, can be a bit like turkey at Christmas. lol
Vic Plum 2021

And that rounds up another update, the frost is lifting, time to do some chores, so keep tokin folks, see you next week. 👍

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

That poor stretchy girl is showing a lot of heat stress. No pinch and bend or tie the stem down?

No, no training. No not stretched, it's bang on for its age and height, it is only just hitting week six, 3 weeks of flower left, so it should fill in a bit by next week, I expect it to become a donkey dick due to it hogging all the light. lol So we'll just have to wait and see what happens if you just leave it, didn't effect the Aurora, so this one should do just as well. Not even a blond tip on the Aurora last run, might be on this one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom