Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, hope your all fit and healthy. 👍 We still have all three plants, the Dark Phoenix is doing its best to sort its self out out and grow properly, so its had a stay of execution for now, as three plants are better than two. 🙂 The Biscotti Mintz is growing like bamboo, no holding it back. The Delinquent OG is bringing up the rear, its a small plant by the other two's standards, think this one is going to be a couch locker, as it seems to have a fair amount of indica in its make up. 😁 All three plants were started in flower when the lights came on this morning, so we will be welcoming back the orange pics for the next eight weeks. 🤣 Don't know what the score is with the Dark Phoenix, its the biggest plant of the three, so it should eat the others under the table, so it cant be a feed problem, the light is raised, so its not a light thing, and its fed just like the others, and they're doing well, so I'm putting it down to a badly formed seed, more so as it fell out of the husk backwards, or that's what it looked like. 🤣 If I get anything from it, it will be a bonus, or it will end up in the hash bucket, or compost. 😁 Orange pics anyone. 🙂

Dark Phoenix. Its picked up this week, still has the patchy leaves that look like a Thrip attack.
Dark Phoenix F1a

Dark Phoenix F1b

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mintz F1a

Biscotti Mintz F1b

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F1a

Delinquent OG F1b

Group shot.
Group Shot F1 3

I put the scrog on this morning, and then took it off. I've ran out of time, as I have family commitments around the middle of October, so I have to have this hung to dry before then. Would have a homie look after them while I'm away, but their all going to, been planned for two years, as it we were held up by the flu, so we've all pulled the pin and we're all going together, I can't wait. 😁
So there you are, a time limit on my grow, starting week one of flower, don't know if it will be down on time, or if I'm wasting my time on this one. The new ventilation held me up for a week, trying to balance work with family life and growing, generally the family win, and that's the way it should be. So will the Dark Phoenix make it through its first week of flower, as its struggled all through veg, will the others take over and swamp it? Only one way to find out, check in next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Yep..family first brother..your going to b cutting close mate.you got a friend who can dry it for you..

How long are you leaving us for 🥺

I plan to cut and hang before I go no matter what stage I'm in, should be dry by the time I get back. 😁 10 days.😎 My close buddies and their kids are going with us, so nobody I trust enough not to blab, just the video security and next doors to look after the house, cant wait. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all fine. 🙂 We are now starting week two of flower as the lights came on this morning, all the plants look like their going for it, even the Dark Phoenix looks like its picking up a bit more. The Biscotti Mintz looks like is going to be a tall specimen if it carries on like this, thin and wiley just like the Franco's that grew into the light, maybe top it twice next run, but until her indoors informed me we were going away for ten days, I was set out for scrogging three plants, thank you darling. 😘 It will be very close to harvest, or not, but what can you do, a long awaited holiday with family and friends, or dump the grow? I'm not about to be assaulted with a rolling pin. 🤣 And like my good lady said, you have more seeds, and its not like your never going to grow again is it. 🤣 Wish I could take the plants with me, but your only allowed 25kg luggage. 🤣 Either way, it will be tight. 🙂 The best behaved plant has to be the Delinquent OG, not had any problems with it, it just does its thing, don't know if all the seeds from the pack will produce smallish plants, but if or when I grow it again, I think I'd match it up with some room mates of a similar size finished plants, and grow the rampant strains together, save the smaller strains becoming swamped by the larger, in a scrog this won't matter as the collection would be flat. The good thing is the experience you gain each time you grow a new strain, once you know how it grows you can compensate for its height or bushyness next time. Enough ramble, lets look at some orange flash pics. 🙂

Dark Phoenix. Looking the best its been.
Dark Phoenix F2a

Dark Phoenix F2b

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mintz F2a

Biscotti Mintz F2b

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F2a

Delinquent OG F2b

Group shot. You can see the Biscotti Mintz is towering over the other two plants, gonna be a sky scraper. 👍
Group Shot V2 5

And that concludes this weeks update. So will the Biscotti Mintz reach the light over the coming week, will the Dark Phoenix continue its valiant come back, only one way to find out, and that's pop back next week and find out, until then, happy growing, and just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

On the back of the packs it said the Dark Phoenix would be the tallest, I think your right Max, the Biscotti is another light hugger. 😁

chemistry

chemistry

Morning T n G's, how are you all. Here we are arriving at week three, have to say things just keep getting better, thought I would lose the Dark Phoenix, but its still alive and kicking, and stretching like a traitor on a torture rack. 😁 The other two are doing well also, the Delinquent OG is still the smallest plant as the Dark Phoenix has took over second spot, but they're both top trumped by the Biscotti Mintz which is a very tall tree, bare in mind its been topped hard at the start when I took the centre out, but it remains unfazed by the experience. 😁 I'm glad the heat wave has passed as this has caused a few problems, and if we have the same thing next year, then I'm shutting down until the Autumn, my biggest fear being a fire started by over heating hardware, I've seen quite a few houses with the roofs burnt off, think we know what happened there, and I don't want to join their club if I can help it. 😁 Plus it did the plants no favours either, so a shut down is planned if the same happens again. 👍 I have to say, I'm not impressed with this run so far, the plants look rough for the amount of effort I've put into nursing them through the heat, but there are some things you just have no control over. Right, pics then, don't know if I'm getting better with this camera or not. 🙂

Dark Phoenix.
Dark Phoenix F3a

Dark Phoenix F3b

Dark Phoenix F3c

Biscotti Mintz. An inch into the hood already, think this will be a tall plant when its finished stretching.
Biscotti Mintz F3a

Biscotti Mintz F3b

Delinquent OG. Seems to be turning its self round. 🙂
Delinquent OG F3a

Delinquent OG F3b

Group Shot.
Group Shot F3

Despite the bad start we are now trundling along quite well, start of week three in flower, so the stretch should slow down and the fattening should start, I'm keen to see how well the upstart at the back does now the weird growth has passed, hopefully it will continue to grow well, we'll see. That's it until next week, want to know what happens this coming week, so do I, then drop in next week and find out, so until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well Happy Labor Day weekend brother, the photo's are fine, it's learning the angles and how to place yourself and your subject, I am not good at it either but we will learn, just like I am learning DWC or DTW . Thanks to you and @Aquaman I am trudging along. Thanks for the views,Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

Get the led out back out chem instead of using the cooker hps nxt heatwave 😉

Well atleast the biscotti mintz wont get any mold on that top.what you going to do,crop that baby..😃

I'm just going to let it run Max, don't know if I'm going to finish this run in time, and with the bad start, I'm going to just wing it and see what happens. I don't think the LED is any cooler in my small space, the LED reached the same temps in the Summer as a four hundred watt HPS, maybe give it another go next Summer, but with Winter just around the corner, I need that heat. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

I was thinking if you run the led at a cooler air temp youd b right as long as your close to vpd.you can dim the led and it wont change spectrum compared to a hps that does change spectrum when dimmed..

chemistry

chemistry

Im thinking nxt yr brother.your summers coming to an end...we just started spring here..the birds are out singing 😃

Our birds are heading your way for the Summer, Swallows, Martins and Swifts have left on migration, only odd stragglers left now. I may well return to LED for next Summer's run. But when its dark and frosty this Winter, I will be tokin in the Summer sun of HPS, after I make it through the Spring of MH. 😎

sportyridr

sportyridr

Our birds are heading your way for the Summer, Swallows, Mfalartins and Swifts have left on migration, only odd stragglers left now. I may well return to LED for next Summer's run. But when its dark and frosty this Winter, I will be tokin in the Summer sun of HPS, after I make it through the Spring of MH. 😎

Yep ,a couple weeks the Hummingbirds will be gone...it's all down hill from there 🍁🌨️❄️😞😎

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning T n G's, its Saturday, and its update time. 🙂 Today sees us start week four of flower, all is good, apart from a few Thrips, not had them for ages, makes a change from Mites though.🙂
Up until this week, the tallest plant I've grown in my present space was the Franco's, which grew into the hood of my light, and spent three weeks flowering two inches from my HPS bulb, which had no real effect on it, but now its been superseded by the Biscotti Mintz, which has grow past the hood, and now becomes the new record holder. 😁 I don't think it will bud as tight as the Franco's, but it still has four weeks to go, so it may fill out by then, another wait and see job, would be nice if it filled a bucket on its own like the Franco's did. 🙂 The Dark Phoenix is 70% there, don't know what's holding it back, runt seed maybe, or needs growing on its own with a type of feeding that suits it better, this may be a problem for it as I like to grow a few different strains at once, or maybe the next seed will pop properly, another wait and see next run. 😁 Nothing bad to report about the Delinquent OG, the light is a bit high for it, as the skyscraper Biscotti Mintz has it pinned to the ceiling. 🤣 Other than Thrips the grow is picking up speed and heading the right way. 👍 Right, orange pics with a hint of camera flash. 🙂

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mntz F4c

Biscotti Mintz F4b

Biscotti Mintz F4a

Dark Phoenix. Still has dodgy leaves.
Dark Phoenix F4b

Dark Phoenix F4a

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F4d

Delinquent OG F4c

Group Shot.
Group Shot F4a

And there you have it, the mild chaos that is my current grow. 😁 Lets see what unfolds this week, should see fatter buds, more muff, less stretch. lol So if you want to see more muff, and fatter buds, or even if you want to know how much a Thrip can eat, then join us next week for more grow room jibber jabber, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom