Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, its bright and sunny, so I'm in the yard today, time to tidy up the bushes and trees before Winter. All the plants are doing well, the Thrips are also doing well, but they're not causing many problems, just the slightly gnawed leaves, which we don't smoke anyway . 😁 The Biscotti Mintz has finally stopped growing at six and three quarter feet, three inches from the ceiling, and I was worried about the Dark Phoenix hitting the ceiling, both will be topped a couple of times next run. 😉 The Dark Phoenix is budding up well, so the seeds do have potential to produce good plants, just got to make sure the seedlings don't hatch out backwards like this plant did. The Delinquent OG is just getting on with it, a really trouble free strain by the looks of it, good finished flowering height for indoor growers, so it gets a thumbs up. 👍 So other than the height and Thrip attack we're good. Time for some slightly orange pics with a hint of flash. 👍

Biscotti Mintz. Such a tall plant, would do well outdoors if left to get on with it. 👍
Biscotti Mintz F5a

Three inches from the ceiling. 🙂
Biscotti Mintz F5b

Biscotti Mintz F5d

Dark Phoenix.
Dark Phoenix F5c

Dark Phoenix F5b

Dark Phoenix F5a

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F5a

Delinquent OG F5c

Delinquent OG F5b

Group Shot.
Group Shot F5 3

There you are, another quality update, lets see what happens this week. Will the Biscotti hit the roof, will the Dark Phoenix start to turn black, only one way to find out, and that is to pop back next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

If it carries on it will knock the tiles off the roof and make its own way into the light. 😄 Even if this run fails to make it to the end, I'm definitely popping another one next round. 👍 I like the stucture of the Delinquent OG, nice size for indoors at about three and a half feet tall, mostly indica. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Do you still remember the old man you bought the magic beans off 😆

Yeah i dont like them getting too tall .only becuse of room aand height restrictions..what date are you leaving

chemistry

chemistry

Do you still remember the old man you bought the magic beans off 😆

Yeah i dont like them getting too tall .only becuse of room aand height restrictions..what date are you leaving

Think its three and a half weeks, I've left it to the women of the group to sort, as some have young kids, so we need some thing to suite everyone, not done a group holiday like this before, hope it all works out, me and the buddies only have one rule, we must be able to have a toke, I'm well up for it, still not been told where we're going. lol

chemistry

chemistry

My friends from the U.K. came to the coastal bend for a visit and had many family members down here as well. Kids were vaping, adults were rolling,Lol,Cheers guys.

Its going to be a blast, five families are going, chaos. A friend called Jack swapped a cow for the beans at our local market, guy said they would grow into giants, his wife hit the roof. 🤣

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning all you tokers and growers, hope you've all had a good week. All three plants are doing well, buds are fattening up well, had to stake the branches of the Biscotti Mintz, as every time I opened the door the tree that it has become, falls on me, sticky thing it is, I now know what its like to be a fly caught in a spiders web. 😁 The Dark Phoenix is the worst looking, I still feel this is down to the bad start it had, the extreme heat when it popped definitely had a detrimental effect on it, and this has carried on though its whole growth, so much so that next Summer if its that hot, I'm going to shut down until the Autumn and skip the Summer grow. The Delinquent OG is fine, leaves are a bit rough looking, but this is down to me losing interest in this run, due to the way its panned out. Strange thing is that the best looking plant is the Biscotti Mintz, this is the only plant the thrips have hammered, didn't know thrips had any class. 😁 They know good nosh when they come across it. 🙂 Pic time.

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mintz F6a

Biscotti Mintz F6b

Biscotti Mintz F6d

Dark Phoenix.
Dark Phoenix F6a

Dark Phoenix F6b

Dark Phoenix F6c

Delinquent OG.

Delinquent OG F6a

Delinquent OG F6b

Group Shot.
Group Shot F6 2

And that sums up this weeks growing tribulations, if you want to see how much fatter my babes become, or even if your just bored, or just to stoned to move, then pop back next week and find out. 😁 Until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Some nice purpling on the delinquent og Chem..i bet ya counting the days till holiday..ive just packed my bag 😆

chemistry

chemistry

Sorry for late reply, real busy at the minute tying up loose ends. Yes, don't know if its meant to be there or not the purpling. Not long now, still don't know where we're going, plants have two weeks to finish, the Biscotti Mintz might just make it, and maybe the Delinquent OG, but the Dark Phoenix has no chance, still looks like its in week five, love the star shaped muff on it though. 🙂

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning to all you T n G's on this bright sunny day in the Autumn. 😎 All is well as we head into week 7 of flower, plants are as cruising along, the Dark Phoenix is still pushing out flowers, in a star like formation, stands out more than the others, nice trait. It looks like there is a lot of Sativa in this strain, and will probably be one of those strains that take a week or two more than an Indica dominant strain, this wouldn't matter normally, but on this run I think its going to wind up compost as its way behind the other two plants, ah well. 🙂 The Biscotti Mintz on the other hand has no growth problems, think Barney crossed this strain with a giant redwood, a real roof tile lifter, and I topped it hard as it was going to be scrogged, wonder how big it would have been un-topped. Have to say I'm pleased with the way its growing, and may be the only plant that gets close to finishing before we depart on our big family adventure, we'll see. 😁 The Delinquent OG is a really nice compact plant, I'm liking the dark purpleness of the buds, don't know if it will continue through the leaves as it fades, would be nice, other plants I've looked at of this strain don't, so maybe it not a thing with them, another wait and see job. 😁 In a nut shell, I think now the heatwave has passed and the temps have dropped back to normal, the strains/seeds I've bought would do well if I run the same three again together, with out the extreme heat, which is what I believe had a strange effect on the Dark Phoenix, don't know why it didn't effect the Biscotti Mintz, tough strain. 👍 Pic time. 🙂

Dark Phoenix.
Dark Phoenix F7a

Dark Phoenix F7b

Dark Phoenix F7c

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mintz F7c

Biscotti Mintz F7b

Biscotti Mintz F7a

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F7a

Delinquent OG F7c

Group Shot.
Group Shot F7 2

So now you know where we are at this moment in time, plants are fairly happy, so I'm fairly happy too. 🙂

Other things.
Was looking at my back posts the other day, 2017 I joined the Farm, and I've posted every week, barring illness and the odd Saturday clash with a holiday, even Christmas day, for nearly six years, doesn't seem that long, met some sound people over the years, some are still with us, some have taken a walk through the tokers pearly gates, but when your doing some thing you love and your enjoy growing, then time fly's. 🙂 Also had five years on The Dank Den before before it went down, read through some other sites posts while looking for a new home, and skipped past them, there were more scuffles than grows on most of them, so were not for me. I landed here on the Farm, just as a bomb went off, but after the dust cleared, the new Farm appeared, and I have to say, since then the Farm has been a pleasure to be a member of, a big thanks to Logic and the top team that looks after both us and the site, a tough task at times. 👍 And on that note, if you want to know what happens during week seven, then join us next week and find out, until then, just keep tokin folks. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Nice post, I agree wiht the Farm comments, I join, many people were supportive, great information. I had never grown indoors with coco/perlite so @Aquaman took me under his wing, others like @chemistry, Sporty,Max & Jadins Journey all have chimed in & supported my efforts. THCfarmer Rocks! I always grew "In the backwoods" 1976 or so. Now I am indoors, tent, salts, LED lights wow real different but productive. Cheers & enjoy your Holiday bro, Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning T n G's, how are you all, doesn't seem like a week since I did the last update. 🙂 This is the last week before this grow ends, and this diary, as next week we finally get away, still don't know where we're going, its meant to be a surprise, I hate surprises, its the bit where you don't like the surprise that gets me, its hard to smile when your gutted, and every one else is beaming. 😁 Away is away, and its been a hard year, so I'm up for anything really. Plants, the Dark Phoenix has no chance of finishing, its still heavy with super white muff, so it may not even produce a slight buzz never mind a hit, looks good though. Shame it ran out of time, but some times you just have to let it go, still going to hang and let it dry while we're away, see if it produces a buzz when we get back. The Biscotti Mintz on the other hand seems like it might just make it, looks the part anyway, so maybe rescue some thing from it. The misses made me laugh, said she didn't know what the fuss was about, you've got buckets of the stuff in the shed, love her to bits. 😁 The Delinquent OG is near, but I don't think its near enough to make a good smoke, might be good enough for the hash bucket if it can make some ambers this week, had to stake it up as it fell over with the bud weight. I new this run was going to be tight, but this is really tight. 😁 I plan is to chop and hang the plants the day before we leave, and hang them for the duration of our trip, don't know how well this will turn out, as I normally jar my bud as soon as I think its ready to cure, this will be a problem unless I fly back to jar it, can see the look on my misses face if I did, followed by a blindingly white flash rendering unconsciousness, some thing to avoid, unless your an avid astronomer and love seeing at stars . 😉 So that's the situation at the minute. Lets look at some pics. 😁

Dark Phoenix.
Dark Phoenix F8a

Dark Phoenix F8b

Dark Phoenix F8c

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mintz F8a

Biscotti Mintz F8b

Biscotti Mintz F8c

Biscotti Mintz F8d

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F8a

Delinquent OG F8b

Group Shot.
Group Shot F8 1

And there you have it, I'll try to get an update in before we fly, if not, then I'll put the end results up when we get back. 😎 Anyway, stay frosty, and just keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

I cant decide what to wear 😆😆😆..has you misses told you if its gonna b warm or freezing or is she packing your bags for you.lol..that will give you a hint where your going..

Going by what the misses is packing, it looks like we're going some were temperate, so I'd better pack a brolly. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom