Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all well. 🙂 I feel like a nubie posting for the first time its been that long since I updated this diary. 😁 Not a lot left to say on this one, the Dark Phoenix made nothing, I think it needed at least another three weeks of flower, and only produced milky trykes, its been dried and will be added to the hash bin. The Biscotti Mintz fared better and had its fair share of ambers, had a quick dried bud from it, and while it didn't floor me, it was a good hit, so it will be jarred, nice looking buds. 👍 The Delinquent OG did ok, could have done with that extra week just to finish it off, had a toke of this too, its ok but would have done better with a little more time to finish its flower cycle. Weight was well down on what I would call normal, which is not a problem as I have gear coming out of my ears, so some thing is getting hashed very soon, or I'll run out of buckets and jars. 😁 This will be the last update on this diary as its just got to big, can't remember what's on it, so its time to start another, I'll put the link at the bottom of the page for anyone that wants to follow our new diary, also added the link to my signature. 👍 Right, lets do the last lot of orangey pics on this diary. 🙂

Dark Phoenix. A fair amount of muff still, could have done with another couple of weeks, time waits for no plant. 😁

Biscotti Mintz.

Delinquent OG.

And that's this diary placed in the Farm library. Sorry about the lack of pics, but every time I try to upload them I get a server error occurred. Please try again later notice. On that note, thanks to all who looked in and contributed to this diary, until I have an update for the new diary, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Always nice to look at some eye candy 😋
The Biscotti Mintz is a real tall one 😱😆

Nice grow

SSgrower

SSgrower

I'll be sure to watch for the new thread, Hope you enjoyed your trip. And thanks for the help with my crazy grow, seedlings a week away from transplant into 3 gallon "new" material bags with "new" Canna Coco 50L. Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

I'll be sure to watch for the new thread, Hope you enjoyed your trip. And thanks for the help with my crazy grow, seedlings a week away from transplant into 3 gallon "new" material bags with "new" Canna Coco 50L. Cheers SS

It was a blast bro, been on about Italy for years now, wanted to visit Rome, so you can guess how exited I was when we got to the airport and collected the tickets, how my crew and all the kids kept it a secret I'll never know, and not one of my buddies gave it away, didn't know they could keep a secret, 🤣 we rented a villa between us, five families, chaos, but I'd do it again at the drop of a hat. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all well. 🙂 I feel like a nubie posting for the first time its been that long since I updated this diary. 😁 Not a lot left to say on this one, the Dark Phoenix made nothing, I think it needed at least another three weeks of flower, and only produced milky trykes, its been dried and will be added to the hash bin. The Biscotti Mintz fared better and had its fair share of ambers, had a quick dried bud from it, and while it didn't floor me, it was a good hit, so it will be jarred, nice looking buds. 👍 The Delinquent OG did ok, could have done with that extra week just to finish it off, had a toke of this too, its ok but would have done better with a little more time to finish its flower cycle. Weight was well down on what I would call normal, which is not a problem as I have gear coming out of my ears, so some thing is getting hashed very soon, or I'll run out of buckets and jars. 😁 This will be the last update on this diary as its just got to big, can't remember what's on it, so its time to start another, I'll put the link at the bottom of the page for anyone that wants to follow our new diary, also added the link to my signature. 👍 Right, lets do the last lot of orangey pics on this diary. 🙂

Dark Phoenix. A fair amount of muff still, could have done with another couple of weeks, time waits for no plant. 😁

Biscotti Mintz.

Delinquent OG.

And that's this diary placed in the Farm library. Sorry about the lack of pics, but every time I try to upload them I get a server error occurred. Please try again later notice. On that note, thanks to all who looked in and contributed to this diary, until I have an update for the new diary, just keep tokin folks. 👍

I noticed you sneaking about a few days ago...i wasnt expecting you back for awhile..i thought chems beebn playing up and the misses put you on the first bus back home hahahaha....
Screenshot 20221031 015351

chemistry

chemistry

I use to enjoy a nice Malbec wine, but I am 60+ days sober and not looking back, Cheers Chemistry! SS

Its rare I get drunk these days, the hang overs put me off before I manage to drink to much, but I like to sit with a beer and a smoke in the evening after I get every thing done, the two just complement each other. 👍

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its rare I get drunk these days, the hang overs put me off before I manage to drink to much, but I like to sit with a beer and a smoke in the evening after I get every thing done, the two just complement each other. 👍
well hate hearing your leaving bro , i just got back myself , they had me blocked with some cookie crap or another, wanted my add blocker turned off ,NOPE

chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all fit and well. 🙂 This is how the last run ended. The Dark Phoenix needed at least another three weeks to finish flower, had milky trykes, so its been dried and slung into the hash bin, should add some thing to the mix. The Biscotti Mintz managed to finish flowering, was told it was a fast finisher, had enough ambers to do the job, so one winner in this run. The Delinquent OG was borderline finishing, you can get a hit, but its not what you would expect from an Indica based strain, so needed another week really, so I'll give it another toke over the weekend, and if its not up to it, it to will be tossed into the hash bucket. 🙂 I have to say I like the way the Biscotti Mintz grew, its a tall plant, even though I topped it, it still grew into the light, just how I like them, vigorous. 😁 Right, lets look at the pics. 👍

Delinquent OG.
Delinquent OG F9

Biscotti Mintz.
Biscotti Mintz F9b

Biscotti Mintz F9c

Biscotti Mintz F9d

Biscotti Mintz F9e

Like the colour of the sap when I dried this bud out in the microwave. 👍
Biscotti Mntz F9 2

Dark Phoenix. Needed a bit longer in flower.
Dark Phoenix F9

There you are, some you win, some you don't, I'll run these strains again at some point, as I'd like to have seen the Dark Phoenix finished, but that's for another day, so until that day, just keep tokin folks. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom