Chemistry's persoanl grow.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Good morning tokers and growers, hope your all sat in the warm, snowing here, don't know how long it will lay, March is looking very distant at the minute. But in the flower space it's always Summer. Nothing bad to report, mites have stayed out the way at the bottom of the plant, and I can't say I'm unhappy about that. 🙂 No defs to speak of, only the ones that are normally associated with finishing flower, as we have just finished week 7, this can be expected.
Both the Aurora Indica and the Sofa Surprise are showing the same signs, losing colour, brown edges to the leaf serrations, all slight signs that the plant has finished banqueting, and is starting to shut down. 😎 By the end of next week we should be ready for a flush on the Aurora, the Sofa may be a week behind, we'll see. Other than that, pic time.

Aurora Indica, start of week 8 today, if it gets its act together I can start my new grow in February. 🙂
DSC00063 2

Some nice cola's.
DSC00062 2

DSC00071

The Sofa Surprise, just started week 8 at lights on this morning, the big cola at the back is Aurora Indica. 😎
DSC00068 2

DSC00067 2

And that's week seven gone, one more week and the Aurora should be nearly ready, the Sofa still looks like it has two weeks left in it going by the muff, so two more weeks and we should be ready for a turn around for the next run. this is plan A, but plan B will be implemented if need be. 😁 Right, that's it, all updated for this week, see what we have next week, see you then. Keep tokin folks. 👍

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

got about 1/2 inch here in south texas also last sunday,couldnt believe it,craziest thing about it was about 1 month ago i planted some elephant garlic , never came up after that snow it came shooting up from the soil and is around 3in tall now,the snow peas also blasted off,odd right,i figured the garlic wouldnt really do nothing,bought from organic section at local grocer,maybe the key is frezze them first to crack the outer barrier,crazy,hey plants look great bro

Madmax

Madmax

Wow that aurora is waay different to mine.what node did you tip at bro to get those columns like that..they look awesome.look sativa like how they are pointing .maybe mine was just a different pheno..but i want lol 😍

chemistry

chemistry

Wow that aurora is waay different to mine.what node did you tip at bro to get those columns like that..they look awesome.look sativa like how they are pointing .maybe mine was just a different pheno..but i want lol 😍

I didn't top it, it is as natural as it was when it popped, odd leaves I had to take off to shut the door. 😁 This strain is Narvana's, I've grown Aurora's that were golf ball sized and spaced at two and a half inch node spacings, I can't remember who produced that strain.

chemistry

chemistry

got about 1/2 inch here in south texas also last sunday,couldnt believe it,craziest thing about it was about 1 month ago i planted some elephant garlic , never came up after that snow it came shooting up from the soil and is around 3in tall now,the snow peas also blasted off,odd right,i figured the garlic wouldnt really do nothing,bought from organic section at local grocer,maybe the key is frezze them first to crack the outer barrier,crazy,hey plants look great bro

I've found that outdoors, things need a frost, soil needs a rest, and with out the frosts, we would destroy the soil structure by over working it, I think plants have learnt this during their journey evolution.

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, frosty here again, had a bit of snow, so not a lot to do outdoors. 🥶 But it's all sunny and warm in the grow space. 😎 Well here we are at week 8 of flower, started my flush this morning, time to flush the green out, and the nuits. This normally takes me around 3 days, no PH, as the plants wont be feeding, so 7 from the tap is what there getting. Got the new paint for my grow space, Chiapas, its like a darker magnolia. Reason for the darker shade, is because I think my grow space is to bright, got extra muff on the tips of my cola's nearest the light, so its getting darkened a little, hoping this will aid photo taking, and get rid of that horrible yellow halo all my pics seem to have, so we'll see what happens on this score on the next run. 🙂
If all goes to plan, the Aurora will be flushed by Monday, the Sofa will more than likely need a few more days, or even a week, as its behind the Aurora by a week. Then we're on a strip down, clean, paint, and update any hardware, and any custom built parts or modifications. Its strange, at the end of every grow I take stock of what went right, and what went wrong. Only thing that bothers me this time round is the mites, how do they get in? I run a closed space, only open to work on my plants, but come flower time, the bastards are back. 😡 Anyway, time for orange and yellow pics. 🙂

The Aurora Indica, now in flush, as of this morning.
DSC00085

DSC00078

Had this problem since the first week of stretch, keeps growing out the door, so when it's shut. lol
DSC00083 2

DSC00084

Some good fade on the fan leaves, goes from green down to yellow green on to a nice light lemon.
DSC00092

DSC00086

The Sofa Surprise, in flush, week 8 gone, start of week 9, still a lot of muff on this plant, it may need another week.
DSC00080

New Paint colour, Chiapas, nice. 😁 It's a bit darker in reality, you can see the difference if you look at the white tin it's in.
DSC00076 2

And there we go, late Autumn in the indoor forest. And that rounds off this update, next week should see us down and hung with a bit of luck, ready for the next run. Until then, keep tokin folks. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Morning tokers and growers, how you all doing on this some what rainy morning. 🌧 Both plants are down, trimmed and hung, think I'll hit the 2 gallon target for this round, which is not bad for two medium sized plants, but the final jar up will be next week when it's sufficiently dry to jar. 😎 The Aurora produced the most hangers, with the Sofa producing just the one. I've had a sneaky bud off each, purely for scientific purposes 😏, and both did the job, so with a cure and final dry, it should keep me rockin and a rollin. 🙂 Anyway, lets have some pics, normal coloured this week, and that makes a change. 😁 I'm hoping to sort the orange photo thing out this next run. I have it on good authority that digital cameras and HPS are not compatible, they set the camera's as standard at the factory, so we only have certain changes we can make, and since HPS is a dinosaur in light tech, they no longer allow for it, is it just me, or would you expect a modern camera to perform in all situations, especially one costing 700 euros. So I'm looking for another old school camera to take better pic in flower, we'll see. Pics.

The Aurora Indica. Some nice cola's on it. 🙂
DSC00098

DSC00100

Good structure on the Aurora Indica, nice branching. By Nirvana.
DSC00104

Some fat cola's. 😎
DSC00106 2

Ended the trimming session on the Aurora with three hangers and a gallon of trim.
DSC00123 2

Decent trunk.
DSC00114 2

The Sofa Surprise. 🙂 Got a bit shaded by the much bigger Aurora, so half the sun means half the bud. The severe crisping is due to the fan stalling along the back wall before it changes direction and sways to the other side, looks ugly, but seems to have little effect on the plant, so I've done nothing to correct this.
DSC00102

The Sofa has a nice structure to it, but different to the Aurora in that the branching is straight and not curved.
DSC00108 2

Got some nice Autumn colours in the trim buckets, from both plants.
DSC00111

DSC00112

The 3 hanger hung branches of the Aurora. 🙂
DSC00123 2

Only one hanger for the Sofa Surprise, thinner cola's, but this was expected due to the smothering it had from the Aurora, can't predict the amount it will produce jarred, as I think it will shrink a lot during drying and curing, so it's another wait and see job.
DSC00121 2

A quick hoover out, remove the dribble mat, and all the lower hardware.
DSC00116

Time to slap that new paint on, Chiapas, lovely. 😁
DSC00117

Job done. 🙂
DSC00118

And that rounds up this update, got some strains for the next run, the Root Riots are soaking as we speak, so some thing to show you next week, if I get time to get them buried, hoping to get it done today, but you know what it's like, spare time, a rare commodity it seems when you already have plenty to do. lol So keep tokin folks, and I'll see you next week. 👍

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Morning tokers and growers, how you all doing on this some what rainy morning. 🌧 Both plants are down, trimmed and hung, think I'll hit the 2 gallon target for this round, which is not bad for two medium sized plants, but the final jar up will be next week when it's sufficiently dry to jar. 😎 The Aurora produced the most hangers, with the Sofa producing just the one. I've had a sneaky bud off each, purely for scientific purposes 😏, and both did the job, so with a cure and final dry, it should keep me rockin and a rollin. 🙂 Anyway, lets have some pics, normal coloured this week, and that makes a change. 😁 I'm hoping to sort the orange photo thing out this next run. I have it on good authority that digital cameras and HPS are not compatible, they set the camera's as standard at the factory, so we only have certain changes we can make, and since HPS is a dinosaur in light tech, they no longer allow for it, is it just me, or would you expect a modern camera to perform in all situations, especially one costing 700 euros. So I'm looking for another old school camera to take better pic in flower, we'll see. Pics.

The Aurora Indica. Some nice cola's on it. 🙂
View attachment 1085984

View attachment 1085985

Good structure on the Aurora Indica, nice branching. By Nirvana.
View attachment 1085987

Some fat cola's. 😎
View attachment 1085990

Ended the trimming session on the Aurora with three hangers and a gallon of trim.
View attachment 1085997

Decent trunk.
View attachment 1086000

The Sofa Surprise. 🙂 Got a bit shaded by the much bigger Aurora, so half the sun means half the bud. The severe crisping is due to the fan stalling along the back wall before it changes direction and sways to the other side, looks ugly, but seems to have little effect on the plant, so I've done nothing to correct this.
View attachment 1086012

The Sofa has a nice structure to it, but different to the Aurora in that the branching is straight and not curved.
View attachment 1086015

Got some nice Autumn colours in the trim buckets, from both plants.
View attachment 1086018

View attachment 1086019

The 3 hanger hung branches of the Aurora. 🙂
View attachment 1086029

Only one hanger for the Sofa Surprise, thinner cola's, but this was expected due to the smothering it had from the Aurora, can't predict the amount it will produce jarred, as I think it will shrink a lot during drying and curing, so it's another wait and see job.
View attachment 1086038

A quick hoover out, remove the dribble mat, and all the lower hardware.
View attachment 1086039

Time to slap that new paint on, Chiapas, lovely. 😁
View attachment 1086040

Job done. 🙂
View attachment 1086043

And that rounds up this update, got some strains for the next run, the Root Riots are soaking as we speak, so some thing to show you next week, if I get time to get them buried, hoping to get it done today, but you know what it's like, spare time, a rare commodity it seems when you already have plenty to do. lol So keep tokin folks, and I'll see you next week. 👍
Congrats on the harvest. A herd of donkey dicks indeed!

chemistry

chemistry

Afternoon tokers and growers, miles behind today, I've twice as much work as I have arms. lol Got the buds from both the Aurora and the Sofa jarred, got three quarters of a gallon from the Sofa , dry, with only a hand full of trim, the Aurora did the best with two gallons of tops, and a gallon of hash trim, both have a nice, but different taste, light grey ash across the board, so that's that run ticked off. 😎 So it's time to start another set of seeds off, love this stage, when they all pop. lol So, pics. 🙂

The Sofa Surprise.
DSC00143

Nice sized buds on the Sofa.
DSC00148 2

Aurora India made two gallons, nice. 🙂
DSC00141 2

The Winterised Ale is a nice pint if anyone fancies brewing one. 👍
DSC00139 2

Nice cola's on the Aurora too. 🙂
DSC00138 2

Next up are these four cultivars, you may recognise the gold foiled Tangerine Kush, these are the seeds I purchased from Amazon. 👍
DSC00133 2

I'm hoping to get the seeds popped today, spare time is at a premium at the minute. The riots are soaking in anticipation. 👌
DSC00135

And that's it for this week, hope to have plants by next week, we'll see, find out next week, till then, keep tokin. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Yo tokers and growers, it's Saturday morning and time for an update. Got the seeds planted, all four are growing well, only thing is, I left them to long to sprout, and by the time I'd realised it was to late, again, so leggy seedlings it is. lol Got another beer kit from Amazon, a Norfolk beer no less. 😋 Right, pics.

These are the seeds in the heated closhe, 4 days from sprout, any one would think I was growing mustard seeds. lol
DSC00145

But, if you've followed one of my grows before, you'll know all my seedlings start off like this, so its no big deal, and with in 3 days they soon chirp up. 🙂
DSC00152 2

And this morning they looked quite pukka, only downside is they're a bit leggy after they bolted to the light, so we now have this situation, 3 cripples and their physiotherapist. 😁 Top left-White Widow, bottom left-Franco's Lemon Cheese, top right-Tangerine Kush, bottom left Shishkaberry, will start to feed these next week.
DSC00159 2

White Widow.
White Widow

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
Francos Lemon Cheese

Tangerine Kush.
Tangerine Kush

Shishkaberry.
Shishkaberry

Slow period for the infant grow. So I bought one these old time beer kits, it makes a Norfolk Bitter, 40 pints, should work well with the buds I've just harvested, loving these beer kits, a good beer pays compliment to a nice smoke.
DSC00162 2

And that's every thing updated, enjoy the weekend, see you next week. Keep tokin folks. 👍

DSC00152
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yo tokers and growers, it's Saturday morning and time for an update. Got the seeds planted, all four are growing well, only thing is, I left them to long to sprout, and by the time I'd realised it was to late, again, so leggy seedlings it is. lol Got another beer kit from Amazon, a Norfolk beer no less. 😋 Right, pics.

These are the seeds in the heated closhe, 4 days from sprout, any one would think I was growing mustard seeds. lol
View attachment 1091288

But, if you've followed one of my grows before, you'll know all my seedlings start off like this, so its no big deal, and with in 3 days they soon chirp up. 🙂
View attachment 1091292

And this morning they looked quite pukka, only downside is they're a bit leggy after they bolted to the light, so we now have this situation, 3 cripples and their physiotherapist. 😁 Top left-White Widow, bottom left-Franco's Lemon Cheese, top right-Tangerine Kush, bottom left Shishkaberry, will start to feed these next week.
View attachment 1091293

White Widow.
View attachment 1091299

Franco's Lemon Cheese.
View attachment 1091300

Tangerine Kush.
View attachment 1091301

Shishkaberry.
View attachment 1091302

Slow period for the infant grow. So I bought one these old time beer kits, it makes a Norfolk Bitter, 40 pints, should work well with the buds I've just harvested, loving these beer kits, a good beer pays compliment to a nice smoke.
View attachment 1091298

And that's every thing updated, enjoy the weekend, see you next week. Keep tokin folks. 👍

i dont drink alcohol much anymore but a nice singlemalt would go wonderfully with that norfolk bitter. And a toke of course.

chemistry

chemistry

i dont drink alcohol much anymore but a nice singlemalt would go wonderfully with that norfolk bitter. And a toke of course.

I don't drink much myself any more MIM, but I just like some thing to sip rather guzzle, one pint lasts me all evening. lol And strangely, I find it easier on the gut than hot, fizzy, or cordial type drinks when I smoke. And my old grandad told me, a pint a day keeps the doctor away. 😁

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't drink much myself any more MIM, but I just like some thing to sip rather guzzle, one pint lasts me all evening. lol And strangely, I find it easier on the gut than hot, fizzy, or cordial type drinks when I smoke. And my old grandad told me, a pint a day keeps the doctor away. 😁

your granddad is confusing beer and wine I think. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom