Cherry Pie X Hyper Glue

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
im gonna call bull shit on done with hid lighting,you old gezzer better put that light to the side for real,tent too,damn homie got put on restriction hahahah me i hate the tent period ,to hard on my back messing around in there and smoke in lungs cause staggering movements hahahh,you just think you done with the light,i did too,i only use them damn led light to start my veggie garden seedlings now,did not impress me at all and whom ever said there not hot,must live at the north pole ,there hotter than my hid lighting,the hood makes a ton of difrence if you dig.
good you started the babies and i know that old gezzert you got um from is happy ,cant wait to your outcome,been watching you guys just not saying anything,low and behold what i figured happened above ,always a crash dummy screwing up a thread,i dont even bother with them anymore,keep updates and lets all see what a desert rat can do,lmao
its all good ole skool, me and you anymore are useless until someone needs a carpool dummy!!!!! These young guns would run our azzes over if we get in their way!!!!!!!!

Good to see you btw you crotchety ole fokk. :p

Yea being tent bound isnt anywhere near as fun as real rooms and outdoor acreage. But for me those days are gone. unless I hit that damn lotto

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
im gonna call bull shit on done with hid lighting,you old gezzer better put that light to the side for real,tent too,damn homie got put on restriction hahahah me i hate the tent period ,to hard on my back messing around in there and smoke in lungs cause staggering movements hahahh,you just think you done with the light,i did too,i only use them damn led light to start my veggie garden seedlings now,did not impress me at all and whom ever said there not hot,must live at the north pole ,there hotter than my hid lighting,the hood makes a ton of difrence if you dig.
good you started the babies and i know that old gezzert you got um from is happy ,cant wait to your outcome,been watching you guys just not saying anything,low and behold what i figured happened above ,always a crash dummy screwing up a thread,i dont even bother with them anymore,keep updates and lets all see what a desert rat can do,lmao
I’m going to agree, what ever happen to led’s have no heat? That was the craze a few years ago. But they didnt grow plants worth a shit back then. Now they aregrowing plants but they get hot and side by side with an hps it’s a no brainer.
Not long ago people were claiming a 315 cmh can replace a 1000w hps 😂

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m going to agree, what ever happen to led’s have no heat? That was the craze a few years ago. But they didnt grow plants worth a shit back then. Now they aregrowing plants but they get hot and side by side with an hps it’s a no brainer.

Wait...

My 315 can do maybe 70% of my 600 HPS so when I post on the internet I should double my (insert new light hype type) actual results and multiply my ego by a factor of what?

Im confused. :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its all good ole skool, me and you anymore are useless until someone needs a carpool dummy!!!!! These young guns would run our azzes over if we go in their way!!!!!!!!

Good to see you btw you crotchety ole fokk. :p

Yea being tent bound isnt anywhere near as fun as real rooms and outdoor acreage. But for me those days are gone. unless I hit that damn lotto
i feel ya bro,i done about 10 runs in mine and still dont have it figured out,im on the down low these days and that damn tent is a thorn in my side,i first bought it ,was for breeding and veg,by gosh when i flip to flower every time shit go south on me and were i have to hide it even makes it worse hahahah,know what you mean by obselete too,funny how the wind blows and the old reliable has to resuce,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell i did good to stay at 80 with mine and a sure enough fight daily,im done with buying lights every 6 months a new one is best hahahh,them hps and mh bulbs been around the bend a time or 50 with me im sticking with them next run and not turning back,i could be full of shit and probally am but i be if them led lights do something with humidity too,last 3 runs about 6 weeks in seem like they dehydrated the plant more,just me but im done with um

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wait...

My 315 can do maybe 70% of my 600 HPS so when I post on the internet I should double my (insert new light hype type) actual results and multiply my ego by a factor of what?

Im confused. :)
Exactly,
Wait...

Im confused. :)
spot on👍 especially if your name is demon trich lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I didn't make the leap from HID to LED, the colour of LED makes me miserable, think I get off on the sunny aspect of HID. MH and it's Spring, HPS and it Summer. :cool:
crazy thing and just me,ive got brain injury from the day if you dig,i was in the room with my girls and felt just like a happy gardener should,did this several times too,so when i come out from under my hid lighting and step into a reg lite room i always get dizzy,just thought it was life and its mishaps plus age,get so dizzy almost pass out,after a few seconds all good,so didnt really worry much,after a year or so still happened,thing is i always know when it coming on ,it like standing under a chopper with the woop woop sound always,so i just do the daily life thing,whats a doc gonna do right,got on these site just to talk and learn daily things as i still do,one day a young lady i was talking to started talking about her hid lighting,her and myself both were sunglasses in the room,but she mentioned off the wall how she gets dizzy as hell when leaving the room,bamm it struck me,same shit as me,so i asked her if she ever had any injuries ,she mentioned head wound when she was young and also stated she also has vertigo from the injury,im like what the hell,the bright ass lights effect her same as me,even working out in the sun all day when you come into the shade same thing,last time i talked with her she was going to led lighting,never got to see how it worked for her,i dont go to icmag anymore to many languages for me,talk shit to me all day but dont do in other language if you dig,anyway back on course haahaa,so i got a t5 16 bulb 3 switch light,same thing only difrence is from how many bulbs i would switch on,would effect the crazy shit going on,well trying to learn new method just fried my plants all of them,went back to hid,year goes by and summer heat and lights made it worse,so went bought 2 blurple lights,shit just opening tent and looking in almost knock me out,then came all the drabe of trying to figure um out,so that why i just use the damn things for my veggie seedling during winter months now,the hps and mh dont whoop me that bad so im sticking too it haahahh,done with the lastest best thing shit too,also with all the crap above i also have to were a hat in the room,that hid light sun burn this old ass head more then the sun and i got enough problems hahahah my old head feel like a damn matter with a soft spot on it hahahahh

Srenots

Srenots

crazy thing and just me,ive got brain injury from the day if you dig,i was in the room with my girls and felt just like a happy gardener should,did this several times too,so when i come out from under my hid lighting and step into a reg lite room i always get dizzy,just thought it was life and its mishaps plus age,get so dizzy almost pass out,after a few seconds all good,so didnt really worry much,after a year or so still happened,thing is i always know when it coming on ,it like standing under a chopper with the woop woop sound always,so i just do the daily life thing,whats a doc gonna do right,got on these site just to talk and learn daily things as i still do,one day a young lady i was talking to started talking about her hid lighting,her and myself both were sunglasses in the room,but she mentioned off the wall how she gets dizzy as hell when leaving the room,bamm it struck me,same shit as me,so i asked her if she ever had any injuries ,she mentioned head wound when she was young and also stated she also has vertigo from the injury,im like what the hell,the bright ass lights effect her same as me,even working out in the sun all day when you come into the shade same thing,last time i talked with her she was going to led lighting,never got to see how it worked for her,i dont go to icmag anymore to many languages for me,talk shit to me all day but dont do in other language if you dig,anyway back on course haahaa,so i got a t5 16 bulb 3 switch light,same thing only difrence is from how many bulbs i would switch on,would effect the crazy shit going on,well trying to learn new method just fried my plants all of them,went back to hid,year goes by and summer heat and lights made it worse,so went bought 2 blurple lights,shit just opening tent and looking in almost knock me out,then came all the drabe of trying to figure um out,so that why i just use the damn things for my veggie seedling during winter months now,the hps and mh dont whoop me that bad so im sticking too it haahahh,done with the lastest best thing shit too,also with all the crap above i also have to were a hat in the room,that hid light sun burn this old ass head more then the sun and i got enough problems hahahah my old head feel like a damn matter with a soft spot on it hahahahh

get sum...LED, HID , whtever u need it works...old ass stoners need protection these days bro, save what ya got left

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

get sum...LED, HID , whtever u need it works...old ass stoners need protection these days bro, save what ya got left
i have even went in there with my welding hood on same shit,just another of lifes quest my bro,all good and tromp on i say hahahah,seen the desert rat growing your babies,he might hate as most do seedling stage,im weird and hate when they flower,love the green up of any plant,even trees when they flower are ugly to me,hahahah just a stoner thing i guess

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

finally got the trail camera out and setup last night,ya boy a coon the size of a basket ball,bastard has a hole dug right in the middle of my pepper bed ,been filling back in ever morning,whats weird ,is the shit came in a 12:36 this morning and then came back 5:23 this morn,im left with what i dont want to do i guess ,i tried every thing else,spend couple hours mending fence i know it couldnt get threw yesterday,so only thing left is coming over the 10 ft fencing around my garden,after all that not only come back but did twice,so be it off wit its head,my corn put on silk yesterday time for neem on the silk and coon to be gone forever,damn critters just cant get the pic your giving them every chance to move on,when i get um i throw a pic up on pm for you reno,you being country boy i send it too you for vittles if you want lmao

Srenots

Srenots

i have even went in there with my welding hood on same shit,just another of lifes quest my bro,all good and tromp on i say hahahah,seen the desert rat growing your babies,he might hate as most do seedling stage,im weird and hate when they flower,love the green up of any plant,even trees when they flower are ugly to me,hahahah just a stoner thing i guess
nope....luv the baby stage....its the best part....get to see what u got comin....structure, stank, color, etc...hell ya, then sex em, ah ya .....think I just sharted haha

tifosi

tifosi

hell i did good to stay at 80 with mine and a sure enough fight daily,im done with buying lights every 6 months a new one is best hahahh,them hps and mh bulbs been around the bend a time or 50 with me im sticking with them next run and not turning back,i could be full of shit and probally am but i be if them led lights do something with humidity too,last 3 runs about 6 weeks in seem like they dehydrated the plant more,just me but im done with um
From my understanding LED lights work better at higher temperatures.I'm in the middle of my first run with a full spectrum setup,the watering schedule is different for every strain i'm watering a few every day.I seem to have a lot of green healthy looking leafs just dropping on the flood table but the buds look ok so far. It looks like i will harvest about 25% less bud with half the electric bill.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

From my understanding LED lights work better at higher temperatures.I'm in the middle of my first run with a full spectrum setup,the watering schedule is different for every strain i'm watering a few every day.I seem to have a lot of green healthy looking leafs just dropping on the flood table but the buds look ok so far. It looks like i will harvest about 25% less bud with half the electric bill.
my veggies dig the full spectrum,my meds like it too in veg,but come flower a damn force to recon with,im also just using forced wind,no ac or heat just wind,that could be a big issue too,but i dont think so,outdoors in there elements there not pampered either so just my observation,im a stoner though hahahah,hadnt seen you in a min,you got that outdoor going this year,i had light to 9 oclock last night so getting close

Top Bottom