Cherry Pie X Hyper Glue

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

hell i did good to stay at 80 with mine and a sure enough fight daily,im done with buying lights every 6 months a new one is best hahahh,them hps and mh bulbs been around the bend a time or 50 with me im sticking with them next run and not turning back,i could be full of shit and probally am but i be if them led lights do something with humidity too,last 3 runs about 6 weeks in seem like they dehydrated the plant more,just me but im done with um
I made a few tester runs indoors this year with my 600 HPS also using a 4ft LED Bar light as a supplement,the results wore great more frost & bigger yields. I got to give a shout out to Sernots about growing more plants & using smaller pots. It's a lot more watering,spinning & rotating but i seem to get a few extra ounces per run.
I have 16 plants i popped from seeds april first in my greenhouse for my outdoor run this year,hopefully i end up with 6 or 8 females. Last year my yield was smaller than the previous year so i dug out all my soil in my holes and replaced it with 2 yards of organic mulch mixed with sandy loom soil,10 bags of fox farm & 10 smaller bags of worm castings. It seems to be a lite mix that will grow some big roots for big plants.

20190128 110101 1
20190129 104151
Srenots

Srenots

I made a few tester runs indoors this year with my 600 HPS also using a 4ft LED Bar light as a supplement,the results wore great more frost & bigger yields. I got to give a shout out to Sernots about growing more plants & using smaller pots. It's a lot more watering,spinning & rotating but i seem to get a few extra ounces per run.
I have 16 plants i popped from seeds april first in my greenhouse for my outdoor run this year,hopefully i end up with 6 or 8 females. Last year my yield was smaller than the previous year so i dug out all my soil in my holes and replaced it with 2 yards of organic mulch mixed with sandy loom soil,10 bags of fox farm & 10 smaller bags of worm castings. It seems to be a lite mix that will grow some big roots for big plants.
nice bro...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

me too ,i went with mel's mix in my sweet potato bags,watermelon,canaloupe and pumpkins,one thing for sure they love it,pop ground 3 days after popping seeds in soil,im in need of reamending and rebuilding all my boxs come end of summer,so im stretch what i can out of them for now

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally got tent cleared, took longer than posted flower times. So they languished in solo cups longer than I like. Were rootbound as hell and as a result I see some N deficiencies. They will with fresh soil and room to stretch the root ball will perk right up and should be a great run. They were just waking up when they got put into their new shoes.

Here are some snaps. Will post a update in a week when things have perked up.

20190505 100157
20190505 100206
20190505 100211
20190505 100215 001
20190505 100218
20190505 100228
20190505 100232
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Finally got tent cleared, took longer than posted flower times. So they languished in solo cups longer than I like. Were rootbound as hell and as a result I see some N deficiencies. They will with fresh soil and room to stretch the root ball will perk right up and should be a great run. They were just waking up when they got put into their new shoes.

Here are some snaps. Will post a update in a week when things have perked up.
they look fine to me bro,2 weeks you want even tell you transplanted,im hoping on all females,that show ya,hahahhh you doing all in a tent? damn srog gonna be in order,they look fine bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
they look fine to me bro,2 weeks you want even tell you transplanted,im hoping on all females,that show ya,hahahhh you doing all in a tent? damn srog gonna be in order,they look fine bro
yes sir all tent bound. Since I usually only pop regs I figure at most I will hope for 5-7 ladies. But since you cursed me I am gonna reach thru my puter screen and thump your noggin if I get a 15/15 ratio :eyepiece:……....…...……... Shame on you …………. LMAO Notice to all mods and those easily offended...……… ole skool knows I am just fokkin with him so please don't tell on me for perceived threats of violence.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes sir all tent bound. Since I usually only pop regs I figure at most I will hope for 5-7 ladies. But since you cursed me I am gonna reach thru my puter screen and thump your noggin if I get a 15/15 ratio :eyepiece:……....…...……... Shame on you …………. LMAO Notice to all mods and those easily offended...……… ole skool knows I am just fokkin with him so please don't tell on me for perceived threats of violence.

View attachment 869223
i would go ape shit if all were female hahahah,mama is pretty good checking seeds and getting females,i dont know how but she does lmao,you might have to double deck the new crib for um lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i would go ape shit if all were female hahahah,mama is pretty good checking seeds and getting females,i dont know how but she does lmao,you might have to double deck the new crib for um lmao
if im not mistaken one of those cross are gonna be a handful anyway,freaking fan leaves 16 in long hahaahh ya i be watching a expert get to some work then lol,i havent had a chance to run any but i been watching,think newh is running some right now

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
forgot to mention, should I hit the ratio lotto and get 15 gals, you will receive a zip and a few snips from the keeper mom :) oh dang it not allowed to say that, but it sure made you feel good huh? :cool:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what your take on this bro,i been noticing for the past week in my container garden the bees,awesome workers no doubt,but last couple days i noticed that when i pollenat squash,even though i think they have already i do it anyway,just use to it,normally bees be running your ass off away from them,i shit you not,i pick a male flower to pollenat the female they will land on my head hands and every were else but wont sting,even with them in the flower while i do it,you ever come across that?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
what your take on this bro,i been noticing for the past week in my container garden the bees,awesome workers no doubt,but last couple days i noticed that when i pollenat squash,even though i think they have already i do it anyway,just use to it,normally bees be running your ass off away from them,i shit you not,i pick a male flower to pollenat the female they will land on my head hands and every were else but wont sting,even with them in the flower while i do it,you ever come across that?
no sir. glad I haven't. I am allergic to bee venom.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no sir. glad I haven't. I am allergic to bee venom.
was sitting out feeding the deer,they wouldnt come close this morning,about 10 yrds instead of the fence,looked over and had about a good hundred working the shit out of the flowers,made me smile cause that tells me im tuned to there enviroment,so like i said they lazy,got up went to pulling males while they were still in there,some even attached to the male,dabbed the female with the male a damn if it didnt jump her bones hahaah,but they never attempt to get hostil,freaked me out,mama has to have a shot when stung,i got imune to them and wasp around age 20,me ford 9n tractor and bush hog got real personal that day hahaah

chemistry

chemistry

Sounds like Honey Bees. They're quite meek until you roll or crush one, then they'll let you know they're bees. lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sounds like Honey Bees. They're quite meek until you roll or crush one, then they'll let you know they're bees. lol
i know im sure glad to see them,ive had none last year,i think it might have something to do with my nutrients i feed and maybe all the damn rain we been trying to get,muggy as hell then a quick 2 min down pour then back to over cast,last 3 weeks every day been this way,bright side of it without that big ole hps bulb above the clouds has been covered and i have fixed ,mowed and all in between getting stuff done,i know for a fact as soon as these clouds leave we gonna right straight to that triple digit,im so caught up on shit im bored hahahhh,not only are my plants happy put im yielding handfuls daily,i got 3 bags of potatos ready and will be harvest as soon as the grand baby get out of school,she like pop pop and loves to play in the dirt hahahah

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Been 6 days today since the gang got their new shoes. Wanted to show progress since they got transplanted. Topped all today. Didn't take long for them to perk up and recover. Real bunch of stinkers already.

20190514 140036
20190514 140043
20190514 140049
20190514 140052
20190514 140100
20190514 140105
20190514 140109
20190514 140114
20190514 140119
20190514 140123
20190514 140132
Top Bottom