Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Cherry

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Shepard's

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
true grit

true grit

Ya think theres a GDP pheno and Durban pheno. Pretty sure im running the GDP pheno (i mean even tho they claim its urkle cross now wah wahhhh).

One im running definitely smelling like fruity/cherry/fruit loops at the moment. Curious how that smell with develop. When you guys choppin yours?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Tmp IMAG0458 1859546695
Tmp IMAG0457 1879681013

mine is 9 days in haven't flowered her out yet so I'm waiting to see what happens.

true grit

true grit

So heres a couple shots how the Pie finished up for me. I thought she was gonna be in ehh in yield dept, but she was no slouch. Definitely better than i thought. Smells went from actual cherry/fruit loopy to skunky rotten fruit at chop. Definitely stanky as cookie for me. Stoked to smoke some.

DSCN3710
DSCN3702

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

mine doesnt look like that LOL! got a few week's left tho so ill see how it finishes up. good work tho.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

So heres a couple shots how the Pie finished up for me. I thought she was gonna be in ehh in yield dept, but she was no slouch. Definitely better than i thought. Smells went from actual cherry/fruit loopy to skunky rotten fruit at chop. Definitely stanky as cookie for me. Stoked to smoke some.

View attachment 356825 View attachment 356826
Damn grit! Justice was served.. What methods were employed if you don't mind me asking.. Keep crushing it

true grit

true grit

@Sky- You know I'll keep ya posted!

@connoiseur- thanks, she definitely surprised me too.

@Mwd- These were grown in my water only soil mix. That mix was pretty lacking, luckily the pie doesn't need much. Next round should be much better, new mix is throwing WAY stronger and better smells.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

@Sky- You know I'll keep ya posted!

@connoiseur- thanks, she definitely surprised me too.

@Mwd- These were grown in my water only soil mix. That mix was pretty lacking, luckily the pie doesn't need much. Next round should be much better, new mix is throwing WAY stronger and better smells.
I figured you were in amended but just making sure. Definitely one of the best who showcase their skills. Props

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Excellent job grit. Looks fantastic. Why don't you toss that soil mix up on this thread. Seems that it did some great work with the pie. Yours has the same leaf structure and coloration as mine did. But I did not find colas of that nature. Your description of the rotton fruit is dead on. What size pot were you in? I have one I will have to post up soon that's in a 18 gal hempy with a cookies S1 hanging out right next to it.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Excellent job grit. Looks fantastic. Why don't you toss that soil mix up on this thread. Seems that it did some great work with the pie. Yours has the same leaf structure and coloration as mine did. But I did not find colas of that nature. Your description of the rotton fruit is dead on. What size pot were you in? I have one I will have to post up soon that's in a 18 gal hempy with a cookies S1 hanging out right next to it.
Post that shit up brother. Really interested to see that s1 since it was the only bean from a large garden and now in your possession.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I think I. Yup I just did niceee all because of that beautiful picture of ur cherries pie. Lol. Nice plant bro and good job

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

dont mind if i slide into this convo. I was gifted this cut from a fellow farmer:bag: grew her out in a 7 gal and been ripping cuts off of her. Gained a new mom to take her place and put this one in flower.

a few close ups:
IMG 20131205 204732 146 fx
IMG 20131205 205151 624 fx

IMG 20131205 204748 447 fx

not stacking any where close to Grits up top def a dif pheno.. but she is real dank, smell profile match whats been stated above. rotten fruit but on a very sweet side thats makes the mouth salivate. i like to rub the sugar leaves with my fingers then wipe it all in my mustache before i go to sleep.. or take shit:smug:

true grit

true grit

Hey brotha man, muchos gracias. at the moment im working on the soil mix dialing and its gonna stay in house for a bit for possible future endeavors. Easiest place to start with a good soil mix is to check out "Phillthy's mix". This was actually grown in a bed so that definitely allows for solid root growth. Post up that hempy girl bet shes a beast.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Hey brotha man, muchos gracias. at the moment im working on the soil mix dialing and its gonna stay in house for a bit for possible future endeavors. Easiest place to start with a good soil mix is to check out "Phillthy's mix". This was actually grown in a bed so that definitely allows for solid root growth. Post up that hempy girl bet shes a beast.
Will do for sure. Next feed I will. S1 has some very odd structure. Stretch was close to triple the size. The pie is loving the space also. First time cp has seen coco here. I've grown in coco before but it was a short amount of time and I still get a bit nervous when I feed. I'm the first to mention I'm no master grower. But I normally run an amended soil with tea feeds. I've incorporated a little of that in this hempy. So far so good. I've read phillthy before. But defiantly not enough.
What are your day and night temps on her usually?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

dont mind if i slide into this convo. I was gifted this cut from a fellow farmer:bag: grew her out in a 7 gal and been ripping cuts off of her. Gained a new mom to take her place and put this one in flower.

a few close ups:
View attachment 357418 View attachment 357419
View attachment 357420

not stacking any where close to Grits up top def a dif pheno.. but she is real dank, smell profile match whats been stated above. rotten fruit but on a very sweet side thats makes the mouth salivate. i like to rub the sugar leaves with my fingers then wipe it all in my mustache before i go to sleep.. or take shit:smug:

First off, thanks for stopping by and dropping some dank ass pics. You have the same pheno as me. But grit, your fans look the same as both of ours imo but yours are just phatties.
I made a batch of oil with the pie and loved it. The flavor is all over this plant and think it needs more recognition. What it may lack in yield, shows up in flavor. I really dig the stoney relaxing feel but non recliner buzz. She keeps me active but calm. Not nearly as heavy and confused as gsc.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Here's the S1 just not the hempy shot yet. The one in flower is not that far along. 2 1/2 weeks to be exact.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter

very impressive!

i tossed my CP cutt. It looks like yours minus the stacking. I love the high but i jus could not get her to putt out.

confu

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

It's in perlite, coco 60/40. Never have I ran this mix. I'm usually in soil. Roots 707 or black gold. Plus amending, tea, top dress. So, I just get this feeling it's not going to be as frosty and tasty as the norm, I just thought I'd give something else a whirl. But there's always next time. Keeping positive vibes alive around here!
She's over taking the pie. Last pic shes sleeping. Veg is fast as hell. And has no issues with topping. Its been a pleasure so far but its just getting started. Stretch is double if not triple. All I've seen so far is long thin pistols. But she's as sturdy one.

Top Bottom