Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Cherry

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Shepard's

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

@Topofthecrop - damn bro that pic looks like it came straight from my garden:woot:! gotta love those patches of purple with the inner neon green. This pie is really a beautiful plant.
Waayne's Cherry Picker is looking epic, looks like it picked up its yield potential fo sho! Props to @waayne & @baba G thats shits looking proper, thanks for sharing the pics:cigar::cigar:

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

got my vote for potm!^^

looking good man, how long are you going to take her till?

Thanks Z, I WAS going to take her to 60 exactly but I was checking trichs last night and my gut is telling me 58. So I will keep an eye on her for the next couple of days. All i have read is 60-63. But I just think i could make it a more complete all around finish by taking at 58. Putting in all the work through the entire process then have it over done in the end is buzz kill. Haha
BTW I've dropped one to many pie pics in the POTM haha I gotta come with something new at this point. But that's a hell of a compliment. It seems its hard enough to get votes with all the amazing dank tossed around in that thread.

Last edited:
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

she does look very ripe dont think ya pulled her early. it sucks when u pull late and lose flavor.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

she does look very ripe dont think ya pulled her early. it sucks when u pull late and lose flavor.
Yeah, I keep most if not all of mine for personal. If this was someone else's meds I would have ran to 60 or possibly 63 like all the info I've been able to pull. But this is mine so I like a much less cloudy feeling. I guess that's the benefit of running your own!

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

This is my Pie. My brother got a few clones from a grower and passed some on to me. So not sure the cut or pheno. Def a lot of purp and the smell is out of this world. The smell can not be over powered either in flower or after smoked, it's DANK!!!

Cherry pie
Cherry pie scrog
Frosting
WP 20140925 003
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

This is my Pie. My brother got a few clones from a grower and passed some on to me. So not sure the cut or pheno. Def a lot of purp and the smell is out of this world. The smell can not be over powered either in flower or after smoked, it's DANK!!!
Nice! Yep, I get a strong sweet burnt tires. It's dank for sure.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

So I feed light....a 3-1-4 into a 2-1-5 never over 1.0 ec..... that cut was labeled cherry pie...but I believe it may be cherry kush after researching a bit...hard to say though

Calixylon

Calixylon

love those kind of buds, call em bulbasaur buds, because they look like grape bubbles, and break into little balls almost

Latest posts

Top Bottom