Chitosan >>> Anybody Have A Good Source?

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@delae632 , these are some of the products that have chitosan in them read leadsleds post above

confu

B

Bangarang

What is the application rate of chitosan olig??? .25-.5 grams a gallon???

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Are you using it from clone to chop?
I havent used it for a cube soak( but that sounds like a good idea) but i start applying itti their feed regime omce the cutts have roots. Ill apply chitosan atleast once a week but usually twice.
Confu

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I havent used it for a cube soak( but that sounds like a good idea) but i start applying itti their feed regime omce the cutts have roots. Ill apply chitosan atleast once a week but usually twice.
Confu

Ok cool. Yeah I used it at 1TBS per gal in my rw soak. I'm guessing that's going to work well. Thanks for the info brotha.

Myco

Myco

I've been using the chito in my rockwool soak for clones... but only at a tsp per gallon which is 2 grams per gallon. I've always had good rates and quick rooting, but everything has been pretty much 10 days from cut to planting, 99.9999% success since using chito.

A tbsp per gallon would be 6 grams per gallon. From what I've seen you can pretty much apply this shit liberally, however tbsp/gal might be a little unnecessary. Just my thoughts/experience @delae632 :D good luck!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

on ebay they have chitosan oglisaccaride for sale and its not expensive either..5 grams will last a long time bc u
With all the research ive done on chitosan, i feel the same way as you. I suspect that itlll be in my garden from now on. thanks for your help @Myco.

confu
hey man im a huge beleiver in chitosan now as well. i have searched everthing i can find about this stuff and i just cant find a reason not to use it. u can also source chitosan oglisaccaride on ebay very cheap like 5 grams for 15$ here is the link this saler has different amounts as well to sale but i think 5 grams will last me a while. i also have frass that i use as tea one a week for prevention and also to activate SAR. 1tablespoon a gallon is over kill and waste. i use it at .2-.5 per gallon and works wonders

B

Bangarang

I have read that Chitosan can be applied from 200-2000 ppm at various times within a plants life cycle. Does someone know what this breaks down to?
Oh yeah and same application rate for foliar? .25-.5grams a gallon.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
on ebay they have chitosan oglisaccaride for sale and its not expensive either..5 grams will last a long time bc u

hey man im a huge beleiver in chitosan now as well. i have searched everthing i can find about this stuff and i just cant find a reason not to use it. u can also source chitosan oglisaccaride on ebay very cheap like 5 grams for 15$ here is the link this saler has different amounts as well to sale but i think 5 grams will last me a while. i also have frass that i use as tea one a week for prevention and also to activate SAR. 1tablespoon a gallon is over kill and waste. i use it at .2-.5 per gallon and works wonders

Ive been buying it buy the kilo for 175$ so thats lik 17cents per gram, i been using more than the above post now too. looks like this is gonna be the best harvest ever. something to this stuff. Been also giving it too my friends sick plants(dead ugly roots) between regalia and chito, plants are looking alot better.

confu

confu

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Ive been buying it buy the kilo for 175$ so thats lik 17cents per gram, i been using more than the above post now too. looks like this is gonna be the best harvest ever. something to this stuff. Been also giving it too my friends sick plants(dead ugly roots) between regalia and chito, plants are looking alot better.

confu

confu
sounds like u and me are on the same page then lol i also use regalia lol this is my combo i use on my plants with great success. regalia,chitosan and aloe vera. a 3 hit combo of SAR/ISR inducing. im trying my damnest this year to prevent bud rot in guerilla growing. i have insect frass and bud factor x i will be using this year. i will use the frass for topdressing,bud factor x for folair and regalia for folair and soil drenching. the aloe will be soil drenching as well. i been using the Aloe in veg as well as part of my IPM on insects

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i wanted to show u guys the growth rate since the last time i was at plot#5 last week. i gave them Vitazyme,Insect frass,Regalia andAloe vera. all these things are bio stimulates/bio-fungicides. i was really skeptical that this stuff would do what it says but the proof is in the growth rates. u can see the plants have filled out alot more compared to before it was applied. All these things are organic as well. Pic#1 is the church before the application of the bio-stimulants and pic#2 is After. pic#3 is the Dela before and pic #4 is the after. pretty amazing stuff imo.

Church 7 days ago
Church today
Dela 1 7 days ago
Dela1 today
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

What was the source of your chitosan @Confuten1
I've been sourcing mine out of china for 225 a kilo. Its rated below 5K Daltons- low molecular weight which is what you want.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
sounds like u and me are on the same page then lol i also use regalia lol this is my combo i use on my plants with great success. regalia,chitosan and aloe vera. a 3 hit combo of SAR/ISR inducing. im trying my damnest this year to prevent bud rot in guerilla growing. i have insect frass and bud factor x i will be using this year. i will use the frass for topdressing,bud factor x for folair and regalia for folair and soil drenching. the aloe will be soil drenching as well. i been using the Aloe in veg as well as part of my IPM on insects

@Kygiacomo, right on dude,i been wanting to add some aloe, where do u source yours from and at what rate do u add it?thnx
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
i wanted to show u guys the growth rate since the last time i was at plot#5 last week. i gave them Vitazyme,Insect frass,Regalia andAloe vera. all these things are bio stimulates/bio-fungicides. i was really skeptical that this stuff would do what it says but the proof is in the growth rates. u can see the plants have filled out alot more compared to before it was applied. All these things are organic as well. Pic#1 is the church before the application of the bio-stimulants and pic#2 is After. pic#3 is the Dela before and pic #4 is the after. pretty amazing stuff imo.

lookin dam good dude!
confu

Top Bottom