• Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Heres a GSC leaf pic... Cant even see my hand :D

Chobble

green bastard

green bastard

lookin nice and clean chobble great work cant wait to see the end results ill be stickin around for the show

Chobble

Chobble

Lots of explosive root growth, Cant pick em up. I really want to. I can see a lot of roots branching out everywhere and shooting out of the pot.

1211131916a

1211131916b

Compost tea and lots of water have really grown an expansive root system in a short time. Lets see how this will effect the yield.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

teas are great I use the vermin tea awesome stuff!
great job to btw

Vermi-compost is really the best base for any compost tea, you should try branching out and adding more additives into your teas. They really help add a bounty of nutrients that are very beneficial to the root zone or as a foliar.

And thanks Green its nice to have you on board :), I had a picture much like yours when I first started here haha. What strain is that guy?
Chobble

green bastard

green bastard

Vermi-compost is really the best base for any compost tea, you should try branching out and adding more additives into your teas. They really help add a bounty of nutrients that are very beneficial to the root zone or as a foliar.

And thanks Green its nice to have you on board :), I had a picture much like yours when I first started here haha. What strain is that guy?
Chobble[/quot
what exactly should I add to it besides sugars if you don't mind me asking?

Chobble

Chobble

Glacial Dust is a great additive, full of nutrients your plants need. Bat Gaunos are also another good one full in mostly N P K. I like to use Capulators "Magic Bullet" Recipe for my foliar spray.

Whats your current recipe?

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Here are a couple of shots from the Alien OG side. You can tell the Girl scout cookie canopy is about 3-4 inches higher then the Alien OG, not something I really wanted but its fine. The Girl scout cookies is definitely showing that it is more fit for this production method. I've also been feeding to there needs a bit more as I know a few of the Alien OG are unhappy and won't yield nearly as well in the long run (triage).

Alien OG:
1212132346a

Girl Scout Cookies:
1212132346b

Temps have been getting low in the room so I turned on the dehumidifier, the room is now staying between 65-75 degrees. With a constant humidity of 50% which is very satisfactory for Week 2 of flower onwards. I also sprayed with the magic bullet foliar spray and it dried the room up in under 2 hours. Things are going really well in the room all n all though.

They've been slow to set flower but buds are definately forming now that the temperatures have been raised and the stretch is mostly over. Im thinking this crop will have to go for a full 9-9.5 weeks because of the cool week off the bat.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Week 3 of flower

Alien OG

1219131857a

GSC:

1219131858a

Things are growing to well haha. The GSC will hopefully finish stretching, I got the lights moved up more last night. You can see everything is growing towards the lights, Im keeping temps down and air circulation super high to keep the canopy cool.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Heres the canopy before I got in there to move the lights and start thinning it out. Things where definitely a little unhappy in the upper area, and the god damn GSC has me to the roof. As Usual though, I have a plan :3 Major Week 4 canopy pruning going on though, I've removed most of the fan leaves and any lower "stretch". Im going for nice sized buds across the canopy. I also noticed way to much leaf material in my buds, Cut the nitrogen levels in half on my feeding schedule and the calyx's started to bulk right up.

DSC00002

DSC00003

DSC00006

DSC00011

DSC00014

Im about to head into the room to finish cleaning the canopy up, I got everything cleaned nicely last night but it still needs attention. Also prepping the area outside the room for a 4kw exspansion.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

The rooms still kicken, Yields rocked just under a pound per light. Hoping to dial everything in even more as I expand the room. Heres some bud shots of the finished products.

Girl Scout Cookies
IMG 1039

IMG 1041

IMG 1055   Copy

Alien OG
OG

Shits some bomb ass dank ass. Anyways I've been really busy, still lurking the forums when I get a chance as normal though :) Ill hopefully get some shots of the new upgrades to the room soon.

Chobble

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the update, we wuz kinda wunderin'. :)

Chobble

Chobble

Thanks for the love guys :D. About to go for round #2 with double the wattage. Currently have 2kw worth of GSC and am planning the same with the OG.

Been upgrading this weekend and will be finished tonight hopefully :D.

Sorry for the crappy pics but here's the flower room under construction.

I promise everything is pristine :) Just some extra crap layin around from construction. Im off to finish up thanks for the love guys :) Always great to have the support of the farm.

Chobble

0406141138a
Last edited:
Top Bottom