Classic Seeds

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi bro those are one of my all time favorite strains I was so stoked when my friend shared his original with me and asked me to make the limbs stronger for him and I could use it myself to pass on to others. they are a good match to for island climate since they are from the old maui wowie that came about from a old surfing buddy who was in the brotherhood playing with the beans that were in the imports they were doing in 68 and 69 and 70 he mixed hazes with patty seeds and that was the result of his crossing and back crossing of the best landraces going thru way back then. I am so glad I got so many of these old strains in old friends hands who are breeding them and preserving our old heritage .aloha classic

Last edited:
ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

the volcanic soils are the best aireated medium you can grow in better than parolite and does not mold .plus the dust is mineral rich but has no nutrians in the nitrogen department but has some available P and K if its older and is breaking down a little . and good air in the roots makes your plants grow at least twice as fast and allows them to take up more nutrians as a result of a better growing medium aloha classic

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

[quoteClassicSeeds, post: 1185068, member: 59534"]hi bro those are one of my all time favorite strains I was so stoked when my friend shared his original with me and asked me to make the limbs stronger for him and I could use it myself to pass on to others. they are a good match to for island climate since they are from the old maui wowie that came about from a old surfing buddy who was in the brotherhood playing with the beans that were in the imports they were doing in 68 and 69 and 70 he mixed hazes with patty seeds and that was the result of his crossing and back crossing of the best landraces going thru way back then. I am so glad I got so many of these old strains in old friends hands who are breeding them and preserving our old heritage .aloha classic[/quote]

Love hearing the history of stuff, keep breaking it off......when you say they were mixing hazes with patty seeds..what's patty seeds?

The Afgooeys sure seem happy, here is a boy lurking...
DSCN1137

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi bro hash pattys they always had a few seeds in the old days the primo ones were the black bender goo from Afghanistan along with a red you could pull like taffy to when it was fresh which was the hash from mazar I sheriff the other stuff just was never even close but then all the north African morrocan and Lebanese hash is really from a sativa like plant that people mistakenly call a indica .its not even close . aloha cls

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

lovely weed plants you have in there. Outdoor is also my choice. cheers!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So what does your Afgooey consist of ya think? Still got any original Hash Plants?

Surf was good today, nothing like take an aquarium on the head...

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

the mix of hazes which would have been Asians and Mexicans and Columbians along with that mix being added to afghan stock from the paddys that was what made the maui wowwie and to that again afghan was added to make the afghooies a shorter more resin incrusted phenol was used in the making the afghooie that exspressed more of the indica heritage in the breeding . yes I have a few different afghan strains I use still to breed with aloha classic

lino

lino

Seeds bred outdoors kick ass! That soil and climate looks appealing . Any reason you're not in the ground?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Seeds bred outdoors kick ass! That soil and climate looks appealing . Any reason you're not in the ground?
Hi Dude,
Primarily because the roots of the native Ohia tree are so aggressive in the search for water they will give you problems. But, I also like to move my plants around, out in the forest for veg and early flower and for late flower I like to have them by my house covered from rain.
But in the ground is my goal. Aloha

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Well, ya did a good job breeding in strong branches Classic...up here we get crazy winds, after a front came through yesterday the winds gusted probably 50+ mph and ripped of my GH cover but checking all the plants this am they only slightly leaning...got to put the roof on my cabin better.

tHeOnEnAZ

tHeOnEnAZ

Classic Remix done left the farm and made his own seed co! son' bitch!
nah im just messin:asshat::hilarious:

loving the background you got going there @SurfdOut !! plants look good though, loving the touch of flowers;)
Lmfao. Whatever happen to that cat?

Top Bottom