SurfdOut

Today....
DSCN1212
DSCN1211
DSCN1210
DSCN1209

juggernaut

juggernaut

Super lemon haze if u can hit the right phono. SUPER INTENSE AND I'M RUNNING NEVILLES HAZE AND SSSDH GOT ME STOKED - THE DESCRIPTIONS SOLD ME……I BELIEVE

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks for the reply, not sure exactly what ya mean...but yes I have grown some great SLH, gave my Lemon Fizz pak away....SSSDH was OK, but not as good as I was hoping....NHz is what it is, just got some of Neville's new crosses in the mail today.....yay

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

looking good my friend you ever though of painting the outside of your pots to help hide them better from the air? aloha classic

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Plants r looking healthy, Surfdout! Hope all is well on the islands. Big ups from Cali, bro. Keep posting them pics of that beautiful scenery.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

looking good my friend you ever though of painting the outside of your pots to help hide them better from the air? aloha classic

Used to do that, now I cover the pots with rocks, helps with the really windy days. But, they not flying now and that plants is actually like 20' from my cabin.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Plants looking healthy, Surfdout! Hope all is well on the islands. Big ups from Cali, bro. Keep posting them pics of that beautiful scenery.

Hey Big Dog, good to see ya still getting after it! Whats your old sig line again? "The highest caliber" Fer sure...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Not even my fav^^^^^, just a close one. I have 2 that I really like the smell on, like the sour back end.....

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

nice shots they sure are budding out fast it would seem from the earlier pictures I hope you get some more purple in them before harvest the Malian and sour d were very purple finishers guess the Columbian is canceling a lot of the affect .nothing beats the Hawaiian weather and sun cycle for constant buds the hard part over there is getting much of a veg going before they bud aloha cls

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thank ya sir, yeah I veg my plants usually a month...then out they go. Have to check the notes, but vegged the Malians almost 3 weeks and topped them all and they are all 3-4 ft tall. Not much purple on any of them yet, but this is our coldest month so we shall see...

Dropped a pak of Lemon D x POA into soil today....gonna be good..

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

you got a bomb with them ,one of the best diesels I have had the pleasure to work with super heavy tric maker aloha cls ps it might stay to warm for the purple side to really come out it did not really show for me till I got some nights in the low 40's high 30's from my notes

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

10 for 10 with the Lemon D x POA.

Been warmer than usual for winter here, only getting down into the 50s. Even when Maunaloa and Muanakea had snow on top wasn't too bad. Getting purp tinges on some of the Malians...

Top Bottom