Cleaning house...............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicgangster

yes that poison og is a rare one. very dank og.

it was a cut found by ogkushman back in 96 when the og kush became popular.

fractal

fractal

Only strain I ever saw make somebody throw up when they took a bonghit. Shit was so potent it gave me this intense body buzz vibration from head to toe, just unreal. The best quality OG and the best yielding one also. . . It throws big chunky kush buds with a perfect balance of kush flavor mixed with fruity/diesely skunky DAAAANK!

B

budsky

Mota I've been looking for harlequin for like a year, what are your plans for it?

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

Cleaning House? I have commercial cleaning machines and I can get that old seed stuff sucked right up with my super dooper sap suckin seed sucker (TM) and cleaner-up in a jiffy , Just lemme know. For Free too! I put out a few roach traps too, they're called Ashtrays.

caddis

caddis

It's about time you gave this place a good brooming, it's a mess in here!!!

All B.S. aside, Glad to see you are still getting after it. Hope all is well.

Taker easy, caddis

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey guys and gals! Nice to see some old faces in Beetle and caddis!

The Harlequin was surprisingly good,reminded me of the original white widow before it was ruined by various hands. I had to run it before deciding on using it or not,i just took a bunch of clones off her for a seed run. Not sure what pollen donor i'll be using yet.

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah man that harly surprised me too. i didnt really have a clue on what to expect and it was very hard to keep healthy and green, i literally just figured her out after trashing many plants that went bad, i would take a clone bring it back to health, it would start going bad so i'd keep taking clones but i finally got it as healthy and green as can be.. just needed a very very light soil mix.. the strong soil was killin her.. but even unhealthy i flowered one and the buds were still perfect. might have effected yield but the buds were so nice. frosty and really really tasty. mine was 100% organic and tasted like cherry medicine.. like chewable vitamins or something. i really enjoyed the aftertaste on the exhale it kind of lingered. real mellow high. barely there but cool for certain occasions yaknow.

i accidently polliated it with im pretty sure a stardawg male, could have been another male cuz i had a few around but the stardawg was right next to it and it busted pollen before i noticed. but i just popped about 10 of those harlequin cross beans, looking for a male that looks like the harly to hit back to the clone and then just give em out for free to anyone that really needs it for medical purposes. itll be harlequin bx. hopefully will retain the cbd.

i wouldnt know what to recommend to hit to the harlequin clone. i always thought some kind of heavy indica like bubba or herijuana to keep medical quialities about it but its such a different kind of plant then those. verdant has a cherryjuana (cherry bomb x herijuana) when i saw that it made me think of hitting it to the harly. or maybe just something with a strong high to add some stone to it.. or a fast sativa with a lot of flavor like apollo 13 or c99 or a grapefruit even.. who knows. youre a scientist with this shit im sure you will nail it!! cant wait to see what comes.

slausongardens

slausongardens

^ u dont think theyre already male or female in the seed? you think they become either male or female after germination? i just always imagined them already being either male or female in the seed and nothing can change that. thats just what i assumed but your saying added stress can cause the seed to become a male in a way. a specific way of added stress that is.. thats crazy.. sounds like you've done the work to find that out, i guess ill have to try it.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Preservation is a different road to travel as you want to open pollenate to insure the most variation among phenos. Trying to keep everything that strain has to offer,good or bad. Landrace genetics are a crapshoot and are better off done outdoors and in big numbers.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

hhit that headband wit that Acapulco and call it the golden shower

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I just popped some sour turbo!

Preservation is a different road to travel as you want to open pollenate to insure the most variation among phenos. Trying to keep everything that strain has to offer,good or bad. Landrace genetics are a crapshoot and are better off done outdoors and in big numbers.

C

CobbCreekBob

Hey bro, for the record, the Bounty Hunter is goin strong in the ozarks, not the strongest in the stable, but many's favorite smoke. Also, fugu is in its third generation in those same ozarks, and apparently there is a bubba dom frost moster, that has turned into a mom and making many bubba deprives souls in the middle of the country proud. Got em from you a long time ago, couldn't grow em, wanted em grown to see and cause I had a gut feeling. Turns out it was true. thanks bro, hope all is well with you.

C

CobbCreekBob

Im still in Oregon, gonna give it a little more time, very much overrated here, lol, IMHO. I may be back before you know it, hehe

Top Bottom