"Clear Concentrate" praise and questions

• Thread starter EMC2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
welder

welder

I cant seem to get photos working right.
Replace the word invalid with photobucket.

welder

welder

And oh. Just now did 50G and came out with 10% return using butane soak. Still very dark.

N

noone88

Is "the clear" fractionally distilled hash oil?

It's fascinating if people are saving their terpenes and then blending them with their THC.

Plasma

Plasma

I want to hear more about how you are going welder. Fascinating process you're working on.

welder

welder

Thank you.
I have given up on the Hexane. It has been too big of a pain to recover fully and I was not getting the results I wanted. I ended up buying a MKIII close looped system to up my return and have less of a hassle recovering all my tane. I have not ran any terp spent material yet but, I will. Im waiting on some fresh cut material because it will have far more terps still in it. That will help with thinning my ejuice and giving it a bigger terp blast when ya vape it. I may start a new thread because I dont want to ruin this one.

welder

welder

By the way, I found out they use heated steam to make the clear. The temp, time and, method of recondensing the THC is still unknown to me.

peoplewish

peoplewish

This is how I believe it to be made, except with a gravity based microwave soxhlet .

welder

welder

What makes you think thats how its done? The water cant get hot enough to vaporize THC. You can collect terps this way thou. (but there are better ways than this)

If I had to guess, I would say they superheat steam to a certain temp. Open a valve and run it through the material for a set amount of time to vaporize all the THC.
Not sure how they would re condense that something that hot without freezer coils. Maybe feed it into a chilled water bath and skim the top after?

I dunno

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
The clear is definitely refined from lower quality bho. Just not quite sure of the process YET.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Possibly using SC CO2 extraction on BHO product? Anyone try that yet? I know that you can blast (w/butane) material that has already been run through the CO2 extraction process and pull 4-5% more out of it.

Why couldn't it work in reverse? Once you have your butane run at 15-20% return! then run it through the SC CO2 process.... should only pull out the lighter stuff. But you can do this without the BHO step IMO so I dunno either

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

On the bottom right the box that says "New Product Forumulations" may be a a promising thing to look into.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

After smoking several "clear" varieties I have to concluded that something funky is going on and that it does not seem to pass my first test of observation: whether or not I like it. The taste is too artificial and until there are clear methods on how this process is done I deem it unsafe for myself. A little transparency may go a long way though.

jyip

jyip

Long ways from reeferland,looks like you have been picking up a few tricks. I would smoke that if passed...
Stay safe up there
JK
good to hear ya brotha, hope all is well for all close n dear to you,jay,,,,I'm stayin safe :)

J

Jalisco Kid

I have been stuck up here for 6 months. I have just started looking for flights back to vallarta. Hope to be there by the 10th.
You stay safe. JK

A

AlterEgo860

fresh frozen = frozen directly after being harvested.. live resin / holy water... with this u get a super light oil.. and ontop of that.. super tasty too.. its more of a SAP because terpenes are RUNNY ... but u can get 3-4 X more terpenes with a live resin extract..

usually harvested.. frozen.. then broken up.. frozen again.. then packed.. then frozen again.. and then extracted ..
giving you a very large amount of terpenes that usually are gone by the time drying and curing happens..

they aren't fooling anyone.. in cali.. a lot of the bud isn't taken to anything past CLOUDY. meaning you guys are going to see lots of CLEAR Concentrates..

N

NutCreek

I'm with sanvanalona. One hit gave me a 2 day headache & it's far from "tasty". I think my pen and wax game is done after one shot. It basically sucked.

Top Bottom