Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

Today is day 27, the last 2 pics were taken last night, only 1 day under the new light. I noticed they turned a darker shade of green which told me they were taking up more nutrients, more light and heat will do that though....it did make me hold off on the compost tea I was going to use, the leaves seem to just around the bend from too much N and the tea had a good deal of alfalfa meal inside....

clockworx

clockworx

So you mix 11lbs of coco and 3cf of ocean forest? When itransplant to 3 gallon pots could itransplant them into the coco/ocean forest mix?
Yea, (1) 11lb block of cocotek (no rinse needed) mine was 10ppm, but always check....and (2) 1.5cf bags of ocean forest.....you can make half if you don't wanna buy 2 bags of soil, just saw the coco block in half and use 1 bag of soil..........take a 5 gallon bucket of water and add 8tsp calmag and 2 cups of lime, mix it up real good, ph it to 6.3 and expand the brick of coco with it, that way you wont have any calmag issues.....when the coco is done add the 2 bags of soil and mix it really well, I also toss a handful of lime in the finished mix for good measure....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Cool man I'm gonna use this when i up pot. So i assume the recipe you posted was if i used two bags of soil and 11 lbs coco? So I'll cut everything in half?

clockworx

clockworx

The cool tube I got works great but I'm spoiled, after having good hoods for so long and now using a cool tube I remember why I never used them. I'm very picky with light footprints, the cool tubes have great cooling ability but the light focuses most of its energy in a ^ shape instead of a [] ....they are great for some setups I guess......anyhow, after going around the room with my spectrometer for a few hours and trying to get it positioned for the best light distribution I ended up going out and buying another hood, all is well now....do yourself a favor and don't buy a light meter, everything was good before I got the stupid thing, as soon as I was able to see numbers I was doomed. Now I have a tan from messing with the flippin light so much. Ignorance is bliss !!!

true grit

true grit

Oh ive been droppin in! ha. Bout to drop some Lucky Charms myself, stoked to see what they do for ya. They are looking nice and bushy thats for sure and a plus

clockworx

clockworx

Oh ive been droppin in! ha. Bout to drop some Lucky Charms myself, stoked to see what they do for ya. They are looking nice and bushy thats for sure and a plus
Yea def nice and stocky, I have noticed that both the lucky charms are sensitive to nitrogen, so much that one feeding with a good dose of n would claw them. That's one thing I will change if I find a keeper and run the cuts ...

clockworx

clockworx

This lady looks amazing under any light !!!!! One of the nicest looking plants I've come across in a while....full spectrum tent...
IMG 20131214 035604
IMG 20131214 035803

clockworx

clockworx

Another note about the grow setup since last run.....I added another 600 to both tents,,,its now (3) 600s per 4×8 ...2 hps on both ends with reflectors hitting short wall 2 wall and (1) 600mh in the center spreading light long across the 8ft......working great...

clockworx

clockworx

thanks paper.......She smells already without rubbing the stem, I hope I found something nice bro, I'm due for a trich covered slimeball....I'll be happy if goji#2 and lucky#1 are something worth keeping because I like everything about them at them at this point..the other 2 are ok but nothing eye catching as of yet, but who knows...... Good luck with your seeds bro!!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thanks brotha u too man im really hopeing that Gal bring it for ya shes beautiful man. And yessir i got some real nice ladies comeing along, some real stanky girls, the prettiest one believe it or not smells like shitty burnt rubber when i rub her stem. Never smelled poop before, ive heard alot of peeps talking about getting shitty smelling phenos lol but i def got a poopy one haha it will be interesting to see how it plays out! Thanks man sure hopeing i get something special myself!

Haggardass

Haggardass

Looking good clock, I can't wait to up pot into a coco mix, about another week and I'm gonna bump up to 3 gallons, then flower in those, maybe flower in 5s idk yet, depends on space.

clockworx

clockworx

Day 29 from seed,,,,hope you guys don't mind the frequent updates, its just easy so I do it....lucky charms #2 is getting big and needs to flower soon, I cropped her tops down 6inches the other day but she shook it rite off like nothing happen...im debating on topping them all again to get nice clones and more tops..
IMG 20131215 081351
IMG 20131215 081207
IMG 20131215 081127
IMG 20131215 081304

Last edited:
green bastard

green bastard

If I top the again then not for a few more weeks, I have a good amount of space in the flower room so I might as well get these ladies nice and big and get a decent yield, another 2 weeks could be another 4oz....
for sure man the more the plant yields the happier you'll be!

Top Bottom