Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

What the fuck man, am I the only one that's having major lag when typing or uploading ? I think they changed the font or something is fucked on this site now. It just took me 5min to write this.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I was haveing serious issues trying to upload a pic last night tried several times then quit. Came back cleared out all my saved content from my browsers restarted my machine and things went back to normal idk but shit had me frustrated fosho maybe try all that n see if it fixxes u up.
Peace CW

clockworx

clockworx

I already did, I think they changed te code for new features, my message writing works just fine, I'm writing to logic now and no problems, on the thread I can't upload and when I type its slow ad missing letters. Its so bad that I can't use this anymore...

clockworx

clockworx

Today is a good day, everything is female !!! Shit, even my vortex is female !!! Goji #2 is something special, what a beautiful plant!!! The growth and color on her is amazing, funny she was the runt in the beginning.....
IMG 20131210 073017

d420dool

d420dool

I had to use a ton of stakes on the goji, sometimes runnin like 8-10 stakes per plant, ur doin a killer job dude for real, theres at least 4 phenos of the goji i kno of so far, i wanna gdt more bodhi gear, any new drops goin down newhere??

clockworx

clockworx

I had to use a ton of stakes on the goji, sometimes runnin like 8-10 stakes per plant, ur doin a killer job dude for real, theres at least 4 phenos of the goji i kno of so far, i wanna gdt more bodhi gear, any new drops goin down newhere??
No,,,he just dropped not long ago and almost everything is gone now, I was waiting for his new "blood orange" strain and got lucky to snag a pack, they were sold out fast, I have a special show in mind for that pack...watch breed bay for bodhi drop info, that's his home turf.....

clockworx

clockworx

I was just looking for cigar pic for the "its a girl" stogie burn and just realized that cali connection jacked "cigar hut" for their company's logo.....that's weak....
014218img1
214719cigar smoke
215405Crop Need ImageOnly

soserthc1

soserthc1

Still liking my vote on the lucky charms thou those leaves on Goji do look sharp ... Lucky Charms # 2 appears to be the most vigorous of the group ....

clockworx

clockworx

Still liking my vote on the lucky charms thou those leaves on Goji do look sharp ... Lucky Charms # 2 appears to be the most vigorous of the group ....
Lucky charms #2 is just lanky, they all have the same amount of nodes. I'm all about structure, I want a keeper that is built proper for indoor growing...lucky #2 is my least fav at the moment, lucky #1 is stacking and has alternating nodes already...

clockworx

clockworx

1. Ok, so these bitches are ready to get some proper light, only problem is that there is absolutely zero space under the lights in the veg room !!! I always seem to squeeze pots in like jigsaw pieces because I hate wasting light. I was gonna toss a few plants but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Since a bad show is not optional I had only one way out, more light !!!!!!!! The show must go on !!!!
  2. IMG 20131210 201717

clockworx

clockworx

Time to get ta work !!! I hate ducting lights :blackalien: but I want this to be a good show...these little sluts better give me some dank nuggets or I will beat the daylight out of them and use it on another plant....:blackeye::blackeye:

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Shes gonna love u for that lamp fosho that is one helluva nice plant u got u kinda just know and thats exactly the kinda plant i design my grow around. Its awesome to snatch up a flawless plant like that. My buddy had a HolyGrail Og plant that was just perfect man the kinda plant id put in a pot in my liveing room just cuz i like watching it grow those are always my faves nice catch CW.
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom