Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
green bastard

green bastard

girls are lookin stellar cant wait to see how both strasins turn out lookin nice and green great work GB

clockworx

clockworx

IMG 20131211 205514
MLLP
Mlp

monkeymun

monkeymun

You've got good taste in pipes my friend! :)

The girls are growing quickly too. What lights do you have them under?

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks guys, now that the are under the 600 they are starting to bush fast. They have their own 600 and a 4×4 space, today I'm going to super crop the main branches and snip off some lower growth. Depending on their growth in the next week they might go into flower just to avoid height issues, I'm not looking for yield on this run, just the keeper. They have preflowers and alternating nodes so now it all about roots and structure, roots are good, working on structure now.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lookin lush as a mutherfuck in here. Love the look of that LC #2...def looks to be a stout ass tree very soon. Real nice clock. MGG

clockworx

clockworx

Yea man, being that this started as 6 seeds and 4 made it, I'm super happy with all 4, and females on top of it !!! They are loving the mix, also wanted to point that out to others, the reason they are growing so fast is the coco. If this was just soil they would be half of what they are now, coco just gives you that air the roots need to burst plants outta the ground. I never grow in just soil, perlite just isn't the same, it drains fast but that's about it. If your a soil grower try dropping the perlite in exchange for coco and watch the amazing growth both above and below the soil.

Today the plants are going to get a compost tea that has been brewing for 24 hours. 5 gallons water, ewc, compost, rock phos, alfalfa meal. The brew is smelling nice and earthy. I'm going to feed the soil and give the pots one good dry cycle to fill it with white roots. (Not wilting dry, but just before that point) and I will do that again when transplant into flower.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Thanks man, I never know who's following along, good to have you around still. Things will get better when these girls get to flowering, I'm gonna push'em to the limit and see if we can get a dank keeper out the pack.

Yeah mate, I'm sticking around for sure!

-- iCultivate --

Haggardass

Haggardass

Looking good clock, I've been interested in mixing coco for a while now, every time I go to the store for soil I look at the coco, maybe next run I'll make the leap.

clockworx

clockworx

Looking good clock, I've been interested in mixing coco for a while now, every time I go to the store for soil I look at the coco, maybe next run I'll make the leap.
Its no harder care wise, it actually makes soil easier to work with, plants have better whiter roots, makes soil the airy and drains much better, and growth is 2x faster, the best part is that pots don't get salt buildup anywhere near as fast, if they do it only takes a couple gallons of water to wash it out.... there really is no drawback. The 3cf soil 3cf coco is perfect, it adds the positives of coco without having to feed like hydro, there a tipping point where adding to much coco turns your mix hydro and is why I added another 1.5cf bag of ocean forest. At first I used a block of coco (11lbs/2.9cf) and 1.5cf of soil but the 2:1 coco/soil made it hydro and nothing is worse than having to hand feed a bunch of plants every other day, adding the other 1.5cf bag of soil made all the difference ....

d420dool

d420dool

Lookin good man, ya i kno what u mean about those big fan leaves i had some straight up prehistoric lookin shit man, actually had to trim em down cuz they were shading almost the whole plant!

Haggardass

Haggardass

Its no harder care wise, it actually makes soil easier to work with, plants have better whiter roots, makes soil the airy and drains much better, and growth is 2x faster, the best part is that pots don't get salt buildup anywhere near as fast, if they do it only takes a couple gallons of water to wash it out.... there really is no drawback. The 3cf soil 3cf coco is perfect, it adds the positives of coco without having to feed like hydro, there a tipping point where adding to much coco turns your mix hydro and is why I added another 1.5cf bag of ocean forest. At first I used a block of coco (11lbs/2.9cf) and 1.5cf of soil but the 2:1 coco/soil made it hydro and nothing is worse than having to hand feed a bunch of plants every other day, adding the other 1.5cf bag of soil made all the difference ....
So you mix 11lbs of coco and 3cf of ocean forest? When itransplant to 3 gallon pots could itransplant them into the coco/ocean forest mix?

Latest posts

Top Bottom