clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

Very interesting...i am thinking many things that are clone only are in fact s1's or f1
s(accidental)...for example the cut i have of bubba kush i got a single bean out of a pack from cali in 07, no way for anyone to have that exact same plant so at this point i imagine people throw a name on it and call it BLANKITY BLANK BUBBA....just my 2 cents...any name ideas lol...peace npuffs

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

chems sis ,chem xxx,white fire ,white master,fire bubba are these clone only?
and anyone got info on the chem xxx
thanks
DGD

M

Mari-Wonka

We could rename this entire discussion "The Big List of Genetics that Mari-Wonka will never have".

C

Cereall

lol i feel the same way...

i know of a few caregivers and patients and we can never get a hand on anything crazy like some people are posting...

guess im not hanging out in the right circles

M

Mari-Wonka

No kidding, Cereall. I consider myself to be a pretty resourceful person(as a great majority on these forums are) but apparently my "circle of friends" needs a bit broader radius.
Cool that some talented people are preserving the genetics. These forums just remind me I'm watching the "Bud Show" from up in the nose bleed section, LOL.

3Cz

History of the Chemdog Family

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

In 91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can t blame him). The 3 females were labeled Chemdog (now 91 Chemdog), Chemdog a (now Chemdog s sister), and Chemdog b . In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled c , d , and e . The e seed never germinated, c turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and Chemdog D was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'. Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Chemdog Crosses:
'OG Kush' (the original cut) came from an s1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdog in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.
'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as weasel .

'chemdog' and friends made several crosses that are held closely by a small group of friends and acquaintances. Among them are:

1. Super Snowdog (Bubble Chem x [Super skunk x Oregon Sno])
2. Giesel (Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk)
3. Bubble Chem (Chemdog s Sister x Sag's Bubbleberry)
4. Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze (Chemdog D x 93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze)
5. Chemdog D x Pbud (another old-school Colorado strain)

JJ-NYC has been working on a Chemdog D-based seed line for several years now. He started by crossing Chemdog D to Sensi's Afghani after thoroughly testing both Sensi's Afghani and Sensi's Hindu Kush to determine which was more stable and would be better for the initial cross. JJ then did a backcross, known as "Double Dawg." Several phenos of this circulate and several people still have beans. JJ's latest work to the line is a second backcross known as "Tres Dawg" which is just starting to get tested.

Please note that this is not my speaking this, it is information posted at another site and that has been handed down through the years so those of us who know of these strains have the history of them as well. It also went on to talk about Rezdog and his crosses, but I thought that wasn't warranted for this conversation. Should be some fun collecting them all.

Regards,
3Cz

Reactions: B.a
C

Cereall

Awesome post and very interesting,

With that being said after such an article, who's got some Chemdog to share, I've got some ogkush and that's been solid

I

ibTheMan

lookn real nice hindu.

But aint ever strain clone only? i mean if i pop someones beans and find the best one from that point on its clone only.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

is this an oxymoron, irony or both? If you never give out or pass on a strain you are killing it, same goes for cut only strains and fem seeds. Hoarding is greed... I guess I'm just a stupid hippy but forgive me for not understanding this way of thinking at all. Can you claim to be protecting something when you are also destroying it at the same time?

I agree completely... seems like everybody talks the talk about "sharing the love", but nobody "walks the walk"...

:harvest: "It's MINE and you can't get any, nyah, nyah, nyah!"

Thank goodness for the VERY FEW breeders and pollen chuckers who,
being good, decent human beings, DO share the love... like Motarebel.

C

Cereall

Well said, I have also yet to find anyone to share anything....

Very disappointing

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I agree completely... seems like everybody talks the talk about "sharing the love", but nobody "walks the walk"...

:harvest: "It's MINE and you can't get any, nyah, nyah, nyah!"

Thank goodness for the VERY FEW breeders and pollen chuckers who,
being good, decent human beings, DO share the love... like Motarebel.
every time i go to trde someone ,there clones look like they went through a washer or its not what they say it is.i gets old after awhile
like i said if someones got some rare for rare ok i worked hard and spent alot of money to get the genetics i have so im not gonna hand my hard earned money and time over to some one whos gonna clone the fuck out of it and make money off my research and time so yes im gonna be picky about who i trade with and yes i love trading thats why i strated this was to make real friends and have fun it seems every time i help someone when they go to harvest they are all of a sudden no call no show
until im proven wrong im not changing my mind
sorry about the rant
just tired of getting takin advantage of by old and new friends
DGD

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

come on guys i know there here somewhere I've seen Chemdog buds og kush buds Apollo. and thats just from the rinky dinky center in paw-paw if you know where any of these clones are pm me very interested in the Chemdog for sure og and apollo also

I hear 'ya!

Have you tried craigslist? I browse craigslist almost every day and there seem to be plenty of clones out there. But you MUST have your card and paperwork in order to get 'em.

S

saner1r

So lets getting back to the topic at hand.

Remember the Orange Crush?!? That is a bad as sativa! Been around Cali for years and years though I haven't been able to find her for some time.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

So lets getting back to the topic at hand.

Remember the Orange Crush?!? That is a bad as sativa! Been around Cali for years and years though I haven't been able to find her for some time.
seen orange crush in ann arbor

B

blackberryxchem

ok i here alot of people saying people dont give out rare strains and no west coast strains around here and they are big in the mmj around mich thats bullshit you might no people that grow on your street but not around mich i do no alot of people on the westside portage kzoo and the eastside ypsi ann arbor westland wayne inkster i no people that have very rare shit if you got the money its yours money talks bullshit walks i have 2 guys that between them have over 200 diff strains some cail cuts bc cuts calgary cuts diff shit from everywhere you have to no the right people and 99.99 dont just think that they do

M

msclone

Greetings to all Mich peeps

This is my first post and I want to say its nice to see that we can post info and not hide all the time.
I find at this time clones are a waste of time and money here in Michigan. Most people that I have come across dont even know what a pheno.

Ok thats enough complaining lol.

As clone only I dont have any, it would be nice to see if they are any different than a good pheno out of a lot of beans.

Last summer I tried to crack some grim brothers Apollo 13 was seeds that did not germ. I was careful so all I could think of was back in the day they would X-ray packets and killing the seeds. I was so looking forword to thoses.

Please let me know your opinion if your clone only clone is truly better than other seeds you have started and found a keeper.

G

gooey

for me i have ran prolly ten plus packs of beans from a variety of companys...none of them were as tight as some bag beans that i got from cali genetics...me an my circle all agree best genes we have come across ourselves has been from bag beans...thats taking into account prolly 5k of beans that my boy ran, not as tight....i have rarley seen other peoples clone onlys but i imagine they are much better than beans in general, not to say you cant get gems, just gotta want to take that route...gl peace n puffs

Top Bottom