clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BoCo Buds

hmmmm.... heard the Chemdog D, lvpk, kksc & the white just landed... plus a few others... ;-)

I

ibTheMan

i found the best weed ive ever smoked in ah pack of 7 OG#18 beans, now i have a pheno i consider as good as anything out ther and the best ive ever had for sure.
point b n i just started my own clone only clone,lol

I

ibTheMan

nope no grow'n pics and i dont know why or how, but next time i run it ill be taken pics from begin'n to end.
heres ah dry shots tho.
OG#18 pheno, Pure Fuel, w/ lung bustn expansion, taste so dam good, imo.

Og18 0021
M

msclone

Hey ibTheMan
For me its nice to find true keepers!! It would be nice to say I have clone strains for whatever that means.
lol

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

ok i here alot of people saying people dont give out rare strains and no west coast strains around here and they are big in the mmj around mich thats bullshit you might no people that grow on your street but not around mich i do no alot of people on the westside portage kzoo and the eastside ypsi ann arbor westland wayne inkster i no people that have very rare shit if you got the money its yours money talks bullshit walks i have 2 guys that between them have over 200 diff strains some cail cuts bc cuts calgary cuts diff shit from everywhere you have to no the right people and 99.99 dont just think that they do

Now i'm not saying that everything you just typed is bullshit, but i'm in SW Michigan and i havent seen this flood of well grown elite medz you speak of anywhere around here. Its not like i have been hiding in a cave considering i just offed 15lb of whitefire over the past 2 months to the medical community around here. Please post your pics of anything ur growing that even resembles what hindu, HDK, str8dank, rawman, sticky, skunk, etc are growing and i'll STFU -Keepz

S

swisscheese

nope no grow'n pics and i dont know why or how, but next time i run it ill be taken pics from begin'n to end.
heres ah dry shots tho.
OG#18 pheno, Pure Fuel, w/ lung bustn expansion, taste so dam good, imo.

I keep telling everyone how awesome og 18 is if you find the right pheno one toke and it's like you just took a pain pill instant and overpowering.

S

swisscheese

Thats exactly how clone only plants are found. Popping seed....be sure and take clones of all flowering females..befor flwr. Any pics...iB?

If there's beans it's not clone only. OG 18 was clone only for example before dna/rp made beans of it available. That's how I understand it.

517kush

if u shop a 10 pack of anything u will probably get a better pheno than what is going around michigan anyways. put some WORK in! people who want everyones clone only cuts of fire are just lazy, and dont want to have to do the work. ANY group of individuals that have 200 hundred strains floating around in there circle, needs to learn to kill off the bad ones. they cant all b good.. just because something grows and smokes does not mean its a keeper. sorry if isound negative, but... michigans scene will not change, until the people change it. Good luck and one love!

Reactions: B.a
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hey SWISS you would think but the og they used was most likely a cut that was a bomb phenotype of some killer og or og hybrid that has just been around as a clone only evrthing comes from seed somewhere down the line but some have been around for decades I feel when u find something elite its very hard to consistently find that same elite pheno so it becomes rare thus creating a clone that people desire and can only acquire threw clone that's where all the clone only chems came from bag seed from a few decades ago and its some of the most elite stuff out there.IB that's a frikn beautiful pheno u found bro looks amazing keep up the top notch work man!

S

swisscheese

On attitude it says chem dawg with the og chem so I'm assuming that's the genetic make up of the 18. Sometimes the wording they use to describe their strains is a little sketchy.

I

ibTheMan

OG#18 is str8 OG, DNA/RP found the #18 pheno in a test run of OG's for a mag. it was so good they refeminized her.
Also any clone only strains started as a bean at sometime, so if my cuts good enough it could make it around the state, then country(it wont cause it aint getn out) and be ah clone only strain. mine is OG#18 Plant #3 so my Pheno's New Name is OG3 or OG183 wish it was plant 7 then it OG187 ,lol

S

swisscheese

Clone only means you can't buy beans is all I'm saying that's how I learned it and what makes the most sense. OG 18 is the bomb I know that first hand I may have even smoked your cut who knows. DNA/RP has some shady labeling of their genetics as pointed out in another thread. The og 18 says straight og and also says what I posted chem dawg with the og chem. That's right from attitude and their straight og they call 91 Chemdog. That's why I question the claim of it being straight og especially after having smoked it and tasting the strong chem dawg fuel flavor. I would burn og 18 all day every day.

I

ibTheMan

im pretty sure Str8 OG is 91 Chemdog , its tough to know tho with all the chem this chem that, chem 3,4,D !lol all i know is its good.

S

SirKushalot

OG #18 is the 18th out of 40 some cuttings that DNA took from the original OG (Chemdog 91)

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Og18

I keep telling everyone how awesome og 18 is if you find the right pheno one toke and it's like you just took a pain pill instant and overpowering.
Sounds like it would be an excellent offering at "Compassion Clubs", and dispensaries. It OUGHT to be available at all pain clinics, period, but that's just my opinion.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The problem I have is OG Kush and Chemdog D are not the same plant. They come from two different strains. Chem was around a long time before OG Kush came out. OG kush doesn`t have any Chem in it. That`s not to say that some pheno types of OG kush couldn`t have the smell and taste of a chem in them.Many strains have a full gambit of pheno types that can be similar to pheno types of other strains but that doesn`t mean they are the same or from the same gene pool.Come on are people thinking there was an Adam and Eve mj plant or something? Hey we might as well say we were the fruit and MJ is the seed of God!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OG Kush is a combanation of Afgan Kush,Pre-Soveit Kandahar and Lebonese Hash Plant.It has no chem in it! It`s not an IBL and it does have many pheno types. Bubba Kush is also a combanation of some of the same but in a different order and unlike OG Kush it is a stable strain.Nether have chem in them. If Orginkid was still around you could ask him.He wasn`t involved with the breeding but he may know about it.

Reactions: B.a
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The story of chem as I know it. First Chem I ever smoked was made by a guy called Bear. It was 1961 or 62.Being the seed hoe I always was I tryed to get the genetics from him but never did.Bear died and his son Dawg had the seeds but moved to the Hawaiian Islands but before I could track him down he moved again.I can only gess that the chem line people most talk about were Bear`s chem or a varient of them made by dawg.I`m still looking for the original chem line made by Bear.I have a bunch of the chems most people call chem and I think they are pheno types or remakes of Bear`s chem.Anyone who has info on where Chemdog came from please chime in.I really like to work with the most early genetics of a line I can get.Don`t lose as many possible pheno types that way.

Top Bottom