Clones Sexing At 3 Weeks After Transplanting

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

I screwed the math

4sq meters

By the way, I am more than willing to admit when I'm wrong just as often as I try to prove I'm correct, you told me so!

FINALLY FOUND A THRIP! Treating with neem oil!

Last edited:
S

Shawnery

By the way the strain is gelato. I like sweet tasting and smelling pot. I'm more into flavor then effect.

Can't stand any of that gas smelling and tasting stuff at all. Always seems to make me dizzy, maybe in my head.

DGP

DGP

I screwed the math

4sq meters

By the way, I am more than willing to admit when I'm wrong just as often as I try to prove I'm correct, you told me so!

FINALLY FOUND A THRIP! Treating with neem oil!

So by the area method you should get (if you do a flawless job:) ) ~400 grams per sq meter but it could be quite a bit higher (strain dependent and grower dependent as well). Some strains are said to be capable of up around 700gr/Sq meter. If....you believe the seed vendors etc.

I hate thrips but I have had great success with Trifecta and Habanero pepper oil. The trick with thrips is getting good spray coverage and matching their egg cycle timing to prevent the next batch of eggs from getting all of it restarted. I have successfully eradicated them even during late flower but if they get away from you it is almost impossible to eradicate especially late in flower. I have had to deal with these little bastards almost once ever indoor season (Fall, Winter, Spring). They usually hit me in the Winter grow cycle (like right now!).

Dee

S

Shawnery

I'm anything but flawless:cry: but I'll give it the best go I can. My lights are costing me an arm and a leg so I will need to recoup that. The more the better.

I figure 3 months each at 500 dollars will be easy enough at recoup at 250 a lid(old school). 2 lids a month should be easy enough at that price, especially out here.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I use Spinosaid with great success for thrips
I use a pump sprayer and make sure to get under all the leaves
I will do this every 3 days for 1 week and they are usually gone
never had a serious problem with them
when I do have them I usually only see one or 2 with slight damage to maybe 1 leaf

guess been pretty lucky

as for your yield

me just being realistic
80-120g per plant
this to me would approx .75g per w
as this is your first grow to actually get off the ground

Wisher619

Wisher619

I'm anything but flawless:cry: but I'll give it the best go I can. My lights are costing me an arm and a leg so I will need to recoup that. The more the better.

I figure 3 months each at 500 dollars will be easy enough at recoup at 250 a lid(old school). 2 lids a month should be easy enough at that price, especially out here.
what is the $500 or is that how much it cost to build each one

shouldnt be that much to run

and are you factoring in all costs to run your grow

electricity wise?

DGP

DGP

what is the $500 or is that how much it cost to build each one

shouldnt be that much to run

and are you factoring in all costs to run your grow

electricity wise?
I did a full on cost weighted study including power meters on every light, fan and pump. It is quite surprising how much $$ you have to bring in or "save" on dispensary costs to make it pay for itself. Harder than I thought! However, in my case it is worth it because I don't have to buy the F'ing poison form the state regulated dispensaries!

If you really want to know buy a bunch of the kill-o-watt meters from Amazon and record your weekly numbers. Add in nutes and all the other crap you buy and you will be surprised. You can also look at amortizing the capital equipment over the first year.

Dee

KWHUSAGE

S

Shawnery

I know it's not just the lights but all together my electricity bill increased by 500 bucks. I'm sure everything adds to it but the overall factor is the lights. They cost much more than the others I was using.

madgrower

madgrower

I know it's not just the lights but all together my electricity bill increased by 500 bucks. I'm sure everything adds to it but the overall factor is the lights. They cost much more than the others I was using.
It cost me $30 a light per month .X 5...1000 watt hps hortilux

DGP

DGP

Yeah, it is pretty much dependent on where you live and your KWH costs. I live in Oregon where we have so much power and hydro power and the dams have been paid for 20 times over yet they still charge a high KWH price plus all these hidden distribution costs. Power here out to be almost free but in places where they have to rely on expensive forms of generation or have to buy from people like us it cn be a huge expense for indoor growers. One of the reasons I went to LED (many reasons though) was power and especially air conditioning costs. I keep the drivers outside the room to even save more AC.

Some people might scoff when I complain about $.12 per KWH but our system here can so easily supply our needs (for water and power) that we sell a lot of it and you would think it would lower the cost. However, they want to social engineer us into conserving. I want to conserve anyway but oh well....

This year I was scrutinizing costs and did a lot of research and took my nutrient costs from $700 per year to about $100. Always looking for ways to increase efficiency.

Dee

S

Shawnery

.16 kWh plus surcharges up the ass for high power usage. I've always believed something is wrong with our power consumption in this old house on the hill in the bay area.

We regularly spend 200 a month just living.

Wisher619

Wisher619

.16 kWh plus surcharges up the ass for high power usage. I've always believed something is wrong with our power consumption in this old house on the hill in the bay area.

We regularly spend 200 a month just living.
at what time are you running your lights and what light cycle are you using
I live in Cali central coast
I run my lights at night and run 16/8
I have about 1200w total on all electricity
costs me about $35.00 per month

@$500.00 a month you are better off going to the dispense

that would def make me shy away from rdwc
oh yeah I run coco drain to waste
very minimal power to keep my plants fed and watered

S

Shawnery

I smoke over 300 dollars worth of pot a month easy and probably much more. If you consider that all I need to do is sell a couple lids a month and I'll be good.

S

Shawnery

Like I said, electricity costs me close to a couple hundred a month anyways.

S

Shawnery

I'm thinking of running it of a genny but not sure if that would be cheaper?

Latest posts

Top Bottom