CNS-17 veg food duplicate(copy of their 3-1-2 with improvements)

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

SAR reaction from Cap's bennies is a strong electric lemon smell.
Iron causes a stronger, thicker, penetrating version of the smell, more complex, a strong emergence of several smells that make up the gun oil-ish smell.
Due to the enhanced terpene development, when I am in the room full of plants, I feel immediately happier, better, my Crohn's fucks off a little more than it did when I got there.
I will let you guys know about the difference in flowering as I discover it.

One can test this for themselves. My veg formula is a duplicate of cns-17 veg(3-1-2) with some epsom and micros added. One could run 2 side by side, 1 without micros, 1 with. Big difference.

Green spine with the iron, and the smells.
Leaf shine that under magnification looks like those bulbous glands on the surface like domes.
It is badass.
0.1 grams/liter of my 4.5% iron will give me 4.5 ppms iron, seems good, may bump it up to see what happens.

dankworth

dankworth

Good thread, can u tell us more about the above^^^
My digilux metal halides will show up on Monday. I am excited about how those are going to work out.
1/2 hps, 1/2 mh is something everyone should try if they have not yet.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

My digilux metal halides will show up on Monday. I am excited about how those are going to work out.
1/2 hps, 1/2 mh is something everyone should try if they have not yet.
What's your rotation routine? For the lamps I mean.

And what co2 levels do you peak at to push those ppms? Er, scusi me, "EC".

dankworth

dankworth

Ideally switch positions 1x/week. Will try to fund 4 more metal halides before week 8.
Lately 1100 ppms co2 or so, may bump it up, completing drip manifolds tomorrow, can accommodate more food and thus probably co2 ppms.
Haven't played with these growth rates in a while, farkin adventurous.

dankworth

dankworth

Hey did I mention root exudates and pathogens and recirculating solutions in a thread today?
;).
;);).

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

My CNS-17 duplicate, with all the iron from the AN micro, and botanicare cal-mag, was way way more dank. And had the green spine.

I'm still not getting it dank, any chance for a pic of this green spine? do you mean green spine as in has some green instead of just woody? I wanna get this "green spine" too, lol. I'm currently using jacks atm, but w/o the micros like cap is doing. Do you think it's the micros or the iron that matter more for quality? Only source of iron that I have is a bottle of cal mag I have laying around, that I wasn't planning to use w/ current nutes.

dankworth

dankworth

I'm still not getting it dank, any chance for a pic of this green spine? do you mean green spine as in has some green instead of just woody? I wanna get this "green spine" too, lol. I'm currently using jacks atm, but w/o the micros like cap is doing. Do you think it's the micros or the iron that matter more for quality? Only source of iron that I have is a bottle of cal mag I have laying around, that I wasn't planning to use w/ current nutes.
I would have to re-trial and error my way through the photo posting procedure, don't remember very well how. My memory of things that happened when I was sick seems to be impaired.
The leaf fingers will have a bright green spine. The higher the iron ppms, the wider the spine is. If you let ph deviate too much in coco, the spine will go away due to lack of solubility of the iron(I believe) at that ph.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I have a green spine atm kinda, I think it's more from getting my nutes wrong and I just learned today that my PH pen was way far far far from calibrated. I thought I was at 5.8 it was like 4.8...

dankworth

dankworth

When it's really going it is bright-ass green, fluoresces under mh almost. Day-glo.
There is something else that is going to happen when I dial the amt of iron in. Something else cool will happen, something with leef sheen I think.
Need to finish drip system, been handwatering a while so I can judge effect when I am varying the inputs. Handwatering like a bitch has forced me to observe so much.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey dank, do you buy your dry nutes from the internet, a hydro shop, or Home Depot/Lowes?? Thanx

dankworth

dankworth

Hey dank, do you buy your dry nutes from the internet, a hydro shop, or Home Depot/Lowes?? Thanx
Spent a couple hours on the phone and internet to find a place that sold them out of a storefront. Much better than shipping from the internet.
Marion Ag is the name of the place. Nowhere near you unfortunately.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Spent a couple hours on the phone and internet to find a place that sold them out of a storefront. Much better than shipping from the internet.
Marion Ag is the name of the place. Nowhere near you unfortunately.

Thanx, the reason I was asking is because the closest hydro store is a 30 min drive, but I guess thats where I gotta keep going for now.

dankworth

dankworth

Thanx, the reason I was asking is because the closest hydro store is a 30 min drive, but I guess thats where I gotta keep going for now.
Check out the Jack's Fertilizer thread, might be a good temporary measure. Salts, but already kind of organized for you. Cheaper to get into, and still so much better than hydro store inputs.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Check out the Jack's Fertilizer thread, might be a good temporary measure. Salts, but already kind of organized for you. Cheaper to get into, and still so much better than hydro store inputs.

Ok, I'll check it out right now, is it in the Nutrients Forum??

dankworth

dankworth

Yeah, somewhere in the nute threads.
Never ended up using it myself, so cannot speak from experience with it.
Many of the Jack's kids moved towards raw salts themselves.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanx, ima check it ut right now, I'll get back at you with what I think bout it and any questins I have, brotha

dankworth

dankworth

Figured I'd post it here too.
I would like to declare intent to work with Deep Buddy.
Team Deep Buddy and Team Dankworth will be doing some good work together.
Pretty exciting stuff.

deep buddy

deep buddy

really , really exciting stuff. seriously this is a farm team! so you know what we have to offer is only going to be the best.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

hey lex if you want raw salts check customhydronutrients (old/trusted) and maniac botanic (new/who-knows, but we will soon). Both have some salts in small amounts so you could get started while you try to find them at local ag-supply in the larger bags. The 50lbers we're all rolling should last a long while, less yer runnin a warehouse I guess. Jack's is good option too and you're prob all into the cheap alternatives thread by now anyway..

Top Bottom