CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Destroyer from Cannabiogen with three weeks of maturing left to do. Meao Thai expression.

xavier7995

xavier7995

CBG are great breeders, you have excellent taste NT:) Destroyer is a longtime fave, that flower time though...

edit: well, that flower time compared to other stuff more suited to my tent, it isn't bad for the properties of the plant.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
CBG are great breeders, you have excellent taste NT:) Destroyer is a longtime fave, that flower time though...

edit: well, that flower time compared to other stuff more suited to my tent, it isn't bad for the properties of the plant.
Destroyer is currently my favorite sativa, it's so strong! It's like cocaine for some, mildly hallucinogenic for others, for me it's perfect daytime cannabis. Only in moderation though, too much will have me a little agitated.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Destroyer day 74

This plant can go as long as 16 weeks, but switching to a 11/13 bloom schedule has reduced finishing time by at least 2 weeks and also increased flower density. Badass wizard grower @DonJuanMatus gave me the lighting schedule tip, big thanks to him!!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looks great Nat...Who's the breeder on the OG Ghost?
No breeder per se, orgnkid gave another dude called Ghost an OG cut, either ghost found an s1 and called it Ghost OG or he did some work and came up with the cut. I'm not sure really, but I know it's some of the best grass I've smoked, and the friend who gave her to me got it from Ghost direct, so I know it's legit. Skunky lemons and astringent notes, very appealing

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
This thread is a dead but I'll rock it til the wheels fall off. All photos in this sativa showcase are from 80 days of bloom

African Haze from Top Dawg Seeds.
Nearly finished, less than a week to go.

Ft. Collins Cough x Super Silver Haze from Cannarado Genetics. This cross needs a name it's a damn mouthful. Don't think Rado named it yet but I've been calling it silver lung for shorthand, and I'm falling in love with her.

Destroyer from Cannabiogen.
Expressing the best results from this plant I've achieved so far. Peach penny lemongrass haze that will legit make me see shit if I smoke too much.

K

kolah

No breeder per se, orgnkid gave another dude called Ghost an OG cut, either ghost found an s1 and called it Ghost OG or he did some work and came up with the cut. I'm not sure really, but I know it's some of the best grass I've smoked, and the friend who gave her to me got it from Ghost direct, so I know it's legit. Skunky lemons and astringent notes, very appealing

It looks and sounds awesome. I asked because I just got some of Colorado based Rare Dankness's OG Ghost Haze #1 for this summers grow. I am going to try and pull off some strong leaning sativas in my greenhouse this year. But yours looks super. Nice job...as always.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
It looks and sounds awesome. I asked because I just got some of Colorado based Rare Dankness's OG Ghost Haze #1 for this summers grow. I am going to try and pull off some strong leaning sativas in my greenhouse this year. But yours looks super. Nice job...as always.
I think you'll be happy with what you find in that pack. You may encounter some longer running females, but the winning pheno will be really impressive.

This thread just sold me on the destroyer. I have grown 16 week plants before and don't mind the wait if the bud is worth it.
While some friends have taken her all the way to 16 weeks, I did an adjusted photoperiod for bloom this round to induce faster flowering. You may consider trying it!

First two weeks run 12/12
8-10 weeks 11/13
Final two weeks 10/14

Previous runs of destroyer had bracts running up branches, very little solid cola or even flower cluster development. Incorporating the lighting schedule detailed above led to tight floral cluster production, and significantly reduced flower times- she'll be finished in 12 weeks this round. I really can't recommend this enough for taming wild sativas indoors.

I haven't tried the Mexican/Columbian expressions of Deatroyer, I found the Meao Thai pheno, and it's phenomenal!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice fucking plants there NT.
I've been hearing but not really seeing any of his crosses.
Those are some nice Sativas ,I'm not sure if I could last thru a 16week flower. I'd probably F it up half way thru.
STR8

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Nice fucking plants there NT.
I've been hearing but not really seeing any of his crosses.
Those are some nice Sativas ,I'm not sure if I could last thru a 16week flower. I'd probably F it up half way thru.
STR8
Thanks STR8! I had the good fortune of learning how to grow with sativas, so I am pretty good with them.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Couple o little fellows hanging out. Decided to run same strains side by side in coco with salt fert and then also in a bottled organic soil. Coco buds and plants were much larger but bud quality and structure was better in soil. Think I finally resolved my internal dilemma and am going back to soil, time to figure out a good living soil recipe that doesn't have to cook for a month.
20160309 065809

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Couple o little fellows hanging out. Decided to run same strains side by side in coco with salt fert and then also in a bottled organic soil. Coco buds and plants were much larger but bud quality and structure was better in soil. Think I finally resolved my internal dilemma and am going back to soil, time to figure out a good living soil recipe that doesn't have to cook for a month.
View attachment 580604
I think you might know someone who can offer advice on soil. Interesting, I help my brother with his garden and he started with a modified undercurrent system and he never said he'd grow in dirt and here we are, four years in and he's finally decided to switch to soil.

Top Bottom