CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Still having a hard time getting my science brain to understand it, sort of. I can't get myself to buy into a plant distinguishing between a salt based fert and organics, but well I really can't deny the difference in results I see.

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

You can go soil without cooking you just have to supplement heavily with teas to kickstart bacterial and fungal growth.
Alternate each time with a tea dominated by one or the other. The results are insane, i'm not trying to get preachy, but I recently made the switch myself and will never be returning....

Tea
xavier7995

xavier7995

My wife is going to be so pumped to have a vat of mystery sludge chilling in the basement:) I have an extra tote hanging out so think I might go ahead and use something that needs to be cooked; will give me a chance to use up my existing nutes rather than toss them and do a farewell to my coco foray.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No breeder per se, orgnkid gave another dude called Ghost an OG cut, either ghost found an s1 and called it Ghost OG or he did some work and came up with the cut. I'm not sure really, but I know it's some of the best grass I've smoked, and the friend who gave her to me got it from Ghost direct, so I know it's legit. Skunky lemons and astringent notes, very appealing
From what I've come to gather is ghost purchased the cut from orgnkid for a stupid amount and then passed it out all over over grow and people dubbed it the ghost cut

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

Yeah dont get me wrong it was a hard sale with my lady too, but I just keep it in the flower room and let the carbon filter do all the work. Cant even smell it really but i'm only working in 5-8 gallon batches. Any objection she had disappeared the first time she hit that tasty organic though, I will tell you that much.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
From what I've come to gather is ghost purchased the cut from orgnkid for a stupid amount and then passed it out all over over grow and people dubbed it the ghost cut
Only aspect I'm curious about is when the Lemon Thai was added, and who did it. I'm running Ghost and Legend, and they are dramatically different plants. Legend OG is clearly pre Lemon Thai, pure earthy fuel and hash aroma, very different than Ghost OG.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Only aspect I'm curious about is when the Lemon Thai was added, and who did it. I'm running Ghost and Legend, and they are dramatically different plants. Legend OG is clearly pre Lemon Thai, pure earthy fuel and hash aroma, very different than Ghost OG.
The world may never know lol I think that og kush cute will always be a huge mystery

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Couple o little fellows hanging out. Decided to run same strains side by side in coco with salt fert and then also in a bottled organic soil. Coco buds and plants were much larger but bud quality and structure was better in soil. Think I finally resolved my internal dilemma and am going back to soil, time to figure out a good living soil recipe that doesn't have to cook for a month.
View attachment 580604
Hit me up before you make your soil, let's get a coffee and chill for a bit and I can share some pointers. My recipe can be used the same day you mix if need be, and only gets better with time. I've been using the same soil since winter 2013.

My wife is going to be so pumped to have a vat of mystery sludge chilling in the basement:) I have an extra tote hanging out so think I might go ahead and use something that needs to be cooked; will give me a chance to use up my existing nutes rather than toss them and do a farewell to my coco foray.
AACT only smells bad if you let it turn anaerobic. It smells like fresh soil when you do it right. If you let it go anaerobic it smells like fermented shit and dead bodies

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sativas moving in to week 13

African Haze

Ft. Collins Cough x Super Silver Haze :: C1 expression. I overdosed this plant back in week 7 or 8 using Dragonfly Earth Medicine's Fat Flowets product, I'm hoping she'll still taste good. She's getting super dense now, finally stopped kicking out new stigmas this week

xavier7995

xavier7995

Which strain is that?

The choc thai x southern charm, choc charm per the package. Really liking how it behaved during the grow, was a pleasure, responded well to topping and was a nice heavy feeder that didn't burn despite my best efforts. Definitely the keeper strain out of the the last run, keeping the purp pheno around as it looked so nice. The other pheno was one I thought was going to be a throw away, almost kicked it out during the first few weeks of flower, wound up looking great and is probably getting the chop tonight or sometime during the next few days, just waiting for it to ripen up a bit more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom