CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

Hey "Nat-Ther-A-P"...you doing nice work. whose be the breeder of those strains?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@bongzaway
Which strains? I've posted several
NL5xNL2 is old school Sensi.
White Bubba is OGRaskal
Stardawg x Tahoe is from Homebrew420.
Scott's OG x Destroyer was created in-house. Not sure what else you might be asking about

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

That northen cut. Ya know i heard good things about that particular Sensi strain ( if it's still round). IMo in the last 5-6 years Sensi has gone down hill in their lineage so I haven't tried their stuff much anymore ( exception to Jack Herer). Maybe I need to.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That northen cut. Ya know i heard good things about that particular Sensi strain ( if it's still round). IMo in the last 5-6 years Sensi has gone down hill in their lineage so I haven't tried their stuff much anymore ( exception to Jack Herer). Maybe I need to.
I wouldn't bother the NL5xNL2 seeds I ran came from 1989. Sensi fell off a decade ago

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Ograskal White Bubba is frostiest plant I've grown in years
IMG 9217

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
that is amazing. heh. did the seedling pop up with huge trico?

iv seen a few seedlings like that, i always assume they would grow up to be white frost like this white bubba.

chris.
I couldn't say, I didn't pop the seed.

jipp

jipp

That's awesome!
at least you do not have this growing in your stable.
laughs,
bunk jack herer. shrugs, no smell, no taste, no high.. 50.0 a 1/8 hell of a deal eh? can i sell you a oz? the state says teh distribs can not charge more than 300.00 for a zip. its a good deal man, can i get you for two zipz maybe ill eat the tax. laughs.

sorry just venting.. my so called meds is shit today. :D
chris.

Jack herer
Top Bottom