CO MMJ Labeling Requirements (Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
May contain some or all of the following: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potasium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sulfur, Boron, Zinc, Maganese, Copper, Iron, Molybdenum, Carbon, Oxygen

There, I just wrote the label for all the MMCs!

It will be funny if some are dumb enough to put Avid, Floramite, Eagle20, Azatrol, etc... on the labels, I wonder if they will test for that?

D

dman16

my buddy in cali says that harborside can only test for certain things mainly the most common like avid, floramite and eagle 20ew i think. He said if someone were to use a pesticide they didnt have a control sample for it would go undetected. im sure the labs here would be the same. would be interested to hear if anyone knows anything more about this.

Dorje

Dorje

my buddy in cali says that harborside can only test for certain things mainly the most common like avid, floramite and eagle 20ew i think. He said if someone were to use a pesticide they didnt have a control sample for it would go undetected. im sure the labs here would be the same. would be interested to hear if anyone knows anything more about this.

Even so, krunchbubble on icmag had his weed tested for eagle20 after using it and it was not detected. Avid has an even shorter active lifespan. This stuff can be used in veg but not after flowers are showing and labs won't detect it because it will be gone by that time.

Also, there may be issues with the legality of using many pesticides because they are not specifically listed for use with mj...

R

RMCG

May contain some or all of the following: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potasium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sulfur, Boron, Zinc, Maganese, Copper, Iron, Molybdenum, Carbon, Oxygen

There, I just wrote the label for all the MMCs!

It will be funny if some are dumb enough to put Avid, Floramite, Eagle20, Azatrol, etc... on the labels, I wonder if they will test for that?

I think you missed "One or more of these ingredients has been found by the state of CA to cause cancer"

I think they label their bottled water too.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

My ingredients label will say:

Imported Evian water, A Virgin's Urine, Blood Meal from the Heart of a Bald Eagle, Bonemeal from the tomb of an Egyptian Pharaoh, and holy ashes of extinct redwoods blessed by a Rabbi...for extra phosphate....and Kosher of course....

Nah, but on the real...Speefman said it, how will it defer from one brand to another? It won't. Will they truly test every sample? They won't. You'll never really know, this is all just bullshit....

S

SoCoMMJ

My ingredients label will say:

Imported Evian water, A Virgin's Urine, Blood Meal from the Heart of a Bald Eagle, Bonemeal from the tomb of an Egyptian Pharaoh, and holy ashes of extinct redwoods blessed by a Rabbi...for extra phosphate....and Kosher of course....

Those are organic and don't need to be listed :anim_44:

Top Bottom