CO Snowboarder & Skiers

• Thread starter Frankie Pebbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHlitherySHloth

Mannn. i want to get out to colorado. Bein over in NC is no good, no good at all! I skate not as much as i used to, but i've never been snowboarding before, i think it would be bad ass! Maybe a lil easy too cuz ive skated for 12 yrs but i dunno. damn i just wish i could get out to colorado, yeah for snowboarding, but for alotttt moreee, oh yeahhh thats right... you guys know! :) lol

GhostFace

GhostFace

WOLFCREEK just got hit with 12" of powder and its still dumping, snow wont let up till tues so it looks like another 12"-24"+ should be hitting wolfcreek. i can make it in a short 5.5hrs so looks like im packing a snack sack an loading up sum dank and im going to hitt sum POWDER! :hi

J-fly

J-fly

WOLFCREEK just got hit with 12" of powder and its still dumping, snow wont let up till tues so it looks like another 12"-24"+ should be hitting wolfcreek. i can make it in a short 5.5hrs so looks like im packing a snack sack an loading up sum dank and im going to hitt sum POWDER! :hi

I got some gas money if you havent left yet.

GhostFace

GhostFace

i dont really care for keystoned at all but atleast your getting some ride time in ;) mother nature needs to get her shit together cause alot of these resorts are not getting anything from these last few storms..except maybe wolfcreek that got a 50" storm last week. enjoy j-fly

:confused0054:

J-fly

J-fly

i dont really care for keystoned at all but atleast your getting some ride time in ;) mother nature needs to get her shit together cause alot of these resorts are not getting anything from these last few storms..except maybe wolfcreek that got a 50" storm last week. enjoy j-fly

:confused0054:

Guess you dont jib or ride park then. A-51 is off the hook right now. Snow will come, we just got to be patient. Everyone is still spoiled from last year. Where i go snowmobiling in the gore range there is a lot of snow for this time of year. I love it all.

GhostFace

GhostFace

gore range is deep right now:)
i dont ride park/pipe_ i used to sk8 pools,park,pipe,street when i was real young..but now that im much older i dont skate much but lUv to snowboard steep lines, powder, cliffs, trees/glades, backcountry, bowls,pillows..

CageyBee

CageyBee

gore range is deep right now:)
i dont ride park/pipe_ i used to sk8 pools,park,pipe,street when i was real young..but now that im much older i dont skate much but lUv to snowboard steep lines, powder, cliffs, trees/glades, backcountry, bowls,pillows..

Im in the same boat. Cant take the lift lines so why not set yourself up right? Backcountry is the only way to go

Snowmobile 002
putembk

putembk

Just got back from a quick trip to Grand County to check on property up there. There may be snow in some parts but not there. Winter Park looks good where there is man made snow but the bump runs are in bad shape. Don't know about the rest of the resorts in the northern mountains but I would avoid WP until more storms move through.

City farmer

City farmer

I just got back from wolf creek pass yesterday. Snow was good but I have never been hiking there and had no idea where to go.....Didnt see a single other soul but found some tracks. Hiked all the way to the top off the pass and bombed down through some decent stuff but the run was short. Any tips on where to ride wolf creek pass. Been hitting loveland and berthoud pass for 12 years or so and it didnt compare I thought???

J-fly

J-fly

I just got back from wolf creek pass yesterday. Snow was good but I have never been hiking there and had no idea where to go.....Didnt see a single other soul but found some tracks. Hiked all the way to the top off the pass and bombed down through some decent stuff but the run was short. Any tips on where to ride wolf creek pass. Been hitting loveland and berthoud pass for 12 years or so and it didnt compare I thought???

I was up there all day yesterday. We snowboarded at the lifts, then at lunch and sledded the rest of the day. I think you are better off riding the resort than hiking the pass. Ive only done one backcountry snowboard run up at wolf creek and it was short and not very steep. Ive ridden the lifts a lot, and know the mountain well. Snow is great down there right now.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I've been here in CO for 9 of the last 10 winters (lived in WA for 06-07 winter) and I think I can confidently say this is the shittiest snow season I've seen. Makin me crazy!

P

Purple420

we have season passes at Loveland and its been pure shit...rocky core shots and ice

Still have faith though

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

i did some shuttle runs at loveland on sunday. best snow I've had all year, and it wasn't even that good. but I got to ride with some bros from my younger years. good times.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovie rules! 2/3 of the terrain above treeline. Worked up there for years.

T

TurboAllWD

this storm didnt hit loveland or alot of the other resorts the way i thought it would ;(

you got my hopes up! haha I've had this 4pak to loveland for few months now.

Eldora's got 20 inches already, its on tomorrow!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Its blizzard conditions here on the front range, white out baby!! 14" on the ground and gettin about 2" an hour, I already have 6' drifts on the property....Lovin it

Tex

putembk

putembk

Its blizzard conditions here on the front range, white out baby!! 14" on the ground and gettin about 2" an hour, I already have 6' drifts on the property....Lovin it

Tex

Same here, just finished doing the driveway for the 2nd time. Fourteen inches with huge drifts and its not supposed to quit until noon tomorrow. The snow has a lot of moisture in it just like an early spring storm.

Top Bottom