CO Snowboarder & Skiers

• Thread starter Frankie Pebbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dman16

with the colorado pass you get unlimited days at breck, keystone and abay. with 10 additional days total at vail and beaver creek.

summitoker

summitoker

rabbit ears is amazing right now check out the huge booter in the toilet bowl!

B

Buddy Flowers

'm on Hoosier at 10,750. rabbit ears is like 2 hrs away..wish it was closer! have fun up there and be safe fellow farmer

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I want to go on a full on snowmobile journey this year, wouldn't even mind cruisin in and campin in the snow and then cruisin back longer than a couple of hours if yaa know what i mean..

Any idea or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, come along if ya like..

Tex

S

Steve Z

oh shit never saw this thread!!!!

life long style glider here. worked at a-51 at keystone for a bit (im the one that built that c wall)

worked at steamboat, lived in edwards, rode vail and beaver all the time.

had a girl in glenwood springs so i'd hit aspen ever now and again.

summit county is my home though, had knee surgery 2 years ago but can still kill it if im medicated

any yall ever wanna know the shacks or where the ill ish is, give me a holler :-)

tex mannnn would i be down i jacked up my sled last winter, i couldnt ride so i was stuck on the sled all year, basically set that thing on fire when it was done.

where you lookin on goin?? independence pass area has some insane spots if you good early spring (sometimes a little too gnar if you go in like jan)

FLB

FLB

rabbit ears is amazing right now check out the huge booter in the toilet bowl!

Havent heard that in a hot minute. We used to shred buff pass back in the jupiter days. He did not like us very much all though he did drag my old twin track out with his cat for a bag of weed. haha I hear it is a joke of a scene there these days

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im a Texas boy, so I am ignorant as to where to go so any suggestions would be great.

Tex

S

Steve Z

sheet im down mang.

i dont in summit co anymore (yet move back in summer) im off evergreen parkway a little ways. but dude ill be cruisin up at least 3-4 times a week for some shreddin... and daylights 1 chocolate chip pancake 1 blueberry sooooo good muahahahaha

B

Buddy Flowers

yea i remember you saying u lived there. pretty damn nice down that way. a friend just gave me some really nice greenhouse stuff from conifer that was cut the week of halloween. yea let me know when you come up and feel like getting a beer. i'll have to sample that blueberry p cake.

S

Steve Z

hell yeah im down like a clown.

we'll be in touch mang:passingjoint:

T

Tr33

Did Eldora last week, ehh so so IMHO nothing like my limited experience of the CO board'n scene.
Been a year since I've done any riding since I screwed up my knees and back in the car accident in 2005, and had knee surgery, but I had some fun, albeit was Eldora.
Just wait till you are all over 50.
Hope you do as good as I have snowboarding...me backhills since 1979. First ski resort was in 86 at Wolfcreek.

Peace Kids

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I'm planning on riding tomorrow, no sure where to go. Who's gettin pounded tonite?

S

Steve Z

oh man i've already lived like 2 lives worth of snowboarding haha.

between jackson hole wyoming and CO i am more than sure i've lived a life worth telling as far as snowboarding goes. 5 seasons 100+ days. thats right. i had no life lol.

and shit i've only just begun!!! this knee surgery hurt and everything, still not 100%, but shit i can tell that it will be soon some day. almost feels newer than before i hurt it.

haha man from skateboarding and snowboarding alone im suprised im not in a wheelchair eating liquid foods yet. full truth right there

T

TurboAllWD

Went to Keystone for the first time yesterday, first trail I hit on the other side was Bushwacker. Never seen anything this cool in person, not used to the powder or this baller level of skiing, I found my legs giving out a lot. That rarely happened on the bunny slopes back east. haha I was geekin out at my bro wiping out and doing summersaults in the powder. like to think the Flo we were tokin on was keeping me in the game. I was ready to quit after about 4hrs till we smoked, ended up staying close to 8hrs. Shit was intense! I gota get into shape and start doing this as much as possible. The slopes are where its at!

B

Buddy Flowers

nice turbo sounds like you had a great day. i've never been on the backside there.

T

TurboAllWD

nice turbo sounds like you had a great day. i've never been on the backside there.

It was AWESOME man. I'd rate it as my best day on the slopes, and no more than a couple people in any of the lines for the lifts. I don't think my 400hp rally car on its best day could come close this rush. just hope it doesn't take me forever to recover. hahah I'm ready to ski breck and arapaho basin soon as i do recover. only had an hour or so to check out the backside of keystone, plan on putting some real time in over there. love swoopin thru the trees

D

dman16

It was AWESOME man. I'd rate it as my best day on the slopes, and no more than a couple people in any of the lines for the lifts. I don't think my 400hp rally car on its best day could come close this rush. just hope it doesn't take me forever to recover. hahah I'm ready to ski breck and arapaho basin soon as i do recover. only had an hour or so to check out the backside of keystone, plan on putting some real time in over there. love swoopin thru the trees

did you go all the way to the outback? thats where the real powder is most of the time. also think about paying 5 bucks for a cat trip up one of the bowls once you get your legs under you thats where its at!

Top Bottom