CO Snowboarder & Skiers

• Thread starter Frankie Pebbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboAllWD

I finally got off my lazy ass and went to the Ski and Snowboard Expo yesterday, complete waste of time. The passes cost the same as they do online, ended up going with the summit pass. Time to shred some powder!

T

trykome1

Sounds like a blast! I didn't go last year, and this one is on hold for the moment. Maybe January, can't wait!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

think this week i may get up there a couple days. maybe hit loveland pass if the storm comes through for us. Im ready for that deep powder!
Loveland pass is ready. Much better coverage than Keystone at this point. Going to check out the Basin Sunday. Colorado, fuck yeah.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

You only have until Nov. 7th to get your pass, and you only need the Epic Pass if you want to ski more than 10 days at Vail or Beaver Creek. You can get unlimited riding at a bunch of Breck/Keystone/A-Basin and 10 days at Vail/Beav for like $460.00 with the Colorado Pass.
CO pass got extended until 11/21.

S

SkunkyBuds

Gotta get that SkullCandy Gear and get to CO for some PoW!

See ya on the slopes...Anyone living in WinterPark?

Skunky

J-fly

J-fly

Rode loveland pass today. Was at least a foot and a half fresh up there. Face shots galore.

Taking the sleds up tomorrow. This year is already startng off better than the last 2 or 3. Gonna be a sick winter

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Rode loveland pass today. Was at least a foot and a half fresh up there. Face shots galore.

Taking the sleds up tomorrow. This year is already startng off better than the last 2 or 3. Gonna be a sick winter

I'll be up there Thanksgiving weekend, lets meet up for a smoke sesh....

J-fly

J-fly

I'll be up there Thanksgiving weekend, lets meet up for a smoke sesh....

Hell yeah. Im down. Had fun cutting at your crib. You got some mash up skillz fo shure, and some cuts to go with. Sorry i was higher than a fuckin mutant zombie. That day is one of the highest days of my life too many hash cookies, skillet hits, joints, and bowls of bubblehash with oil on top. :sick0004:

Thanksgiving smoke session sounds beautiful

J-fly

J-fly

anyone in summit county?

Summt County King #23 right here. Reppin AOC all day.

Never Summer Fam

Zuma, Beavers, Love Pass, Spring Crizzle, Frisco BBq challenge, bro brah's, summit sweet skunk, rec center bball ,

800 sleds and co ops all day, Summit County the place to play

If you never wanna grow up, come to the county.

7 seasons and counting

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Sorry i was higher than a fuckin mutant zombie. That day is one of the highest days of my life too many hash cookies, skillet hits, joints, and bowls of bubblehash with oil on top. :sick0004:

Thanksgiving smoke session sounds beautiful

Hahaha, yea I assumed....I think I caught you nodding off a few times....my bro will be with me on that weekend...he's gonna wanna hit some slopes with ya for sure!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I just picked up my Colorado pass today. This will be my first winter here but I am stoked! I came out in December and fell in love with the beauty of this state! I heard they had MMJ and I told my girl we were moving (we lived in MIami). She thought I was joking then we moved in May. SHe is a carribean girl so she is freezing alreaddy! Im gonna hit the mountain Tuesday for the first time this season I cant wait!

T

trykome1

Sounds like a blast for thanksgiving. Ill be looking at January before I get the chance. I'm usually a let's fly to monarch type, but am definetly down to head north. Let me know when the 2011 sessions go down! Lol

D

dman16

idk if any of you know this site coloradopowderforcast.com but its ran by a meteorologist named Joel Gratz who is a real good dude based out of boulder. he gives updated forecasts daily which have proven to be much more accurate then other meteorologists in CO.

T

TurboAllWD

Good info Dman, grabbed my Colorado pass today! Starting to get excited! Probably do some shredding next weekend.

B

Buddy Flowers

let me know if any of u jokers come to up Breck. i'm 10 mins south. hit me up and we'll puff one

D

dman16

was at breck today. tbar was sick way more then 8 inches in lots of areas. lines are sucking this week though

T

TurboAllWD

let me know if any of u jokers come to up Breck. i'm 10 mins south. hit me up and we'll puff one

Got 10 passes to breckenridge or is it beavercreak? cant remember but know breck is on the list. i'll hit ya up.

Top Bottom