Coco 12k flip, 2 room mini-split paradise, raceway tables

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Alright guys, heres the new show A few patients and I put together, Ill have pics up soon. the basics are this:

12k flip flop overhead bare bulb
2, rooms 16x15 + 16x19 both bloom
Dual zone co2 controller
Dual autopilot co2 burners
2, 24k air con mini-splits
2x split triple raceway tables
Drain to waste
24 hydro-halo's
12 hercules pots
12 smart pots
Go Huge Screens

FOODS:
Dmaster gold grow and flower
G.H micro
Epsom salts
Calimagic if I need
Flora booster and cch2o booster (this is the best cleanest booster Ive ever seen)

WEEKLY TEA:
Worm casts
Ancient forest
Good earth roots bene's for now
Molasses

Strains:
Raspberry kush, Casey Jones, Grand Platinum Kush, Inferno Kush, L.A Confidential.

This is why I havent been around lately. I still need to do a few additions like real dehu, watering system, and the drain to waste. This is a very cool place and Im looking forward to some real progress this week. The amt of work that went into this was pretty simple, but I been so sick lately it took 5x too long...

If you enjoyed my last raceway coco grow, you are gonna love this! The rooms are a little old and lack in the household drywall beauty area, however the show should be proper.... way proper!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I can't wait to see this show in action. I'm getting ready to build flip flop coco rooms, so you know I'm happy to see what your kicken and get pointers as mine go up. I'm buckled and ready...

BCboys

BCboys

awesome hogan! im subbing for this. I learned a lot from your last thread...lets hope this one is a fun stress free run without too much learnin' :) Good luck, I cant wait.

H

hogan400

Hey ALL4, read my last coco thread. You can see how stress free and simple it was. Inexpensive too. After I used the tea, it went smooth except a few bucket cracks... I really do like ur work bro. I like deacons work too.

BCboys. Yeah, coco is simple. No more worries, ups and downs at home after using the tea. I use it on my coco, Just use the soil pack from CAP instead. I get 1.25-1.75 lb plants with overhead in 5-7gal containers. I used to get 1/2 that in soil until I used tea weekly, and now a simple 1 or 2 part food with epsoms. I still use the cch20 booster. Best ever booster and single product in the last 5 yrs for me.

H

hogan400

Here are some basic room pics, still a little messy but getting closer none the less. Both rooms are identical with the exception of on is a few feet wider.

Here's the panel and flip with the first 6 ballasts. 6 just like it in the other room.
IMG 7117
IMG 7122
IMG 7104
IMG 7116

H

hogan400

I am using botanicare coco readygro, sunshine coco, roots coco and a homemade mix for testing and performance.
I also use molasses, aquashiled and some of CAP's benes in my teas.

H

hogan400

Some raceway tables, 12'ft long and 2' ft wide. I will use aquarium bulkheads and tie these into a reservoir for drain to waste..
As you can see I am still building and finishing the room. This is the main room, I call it room 2 since its a touch larger and has all the extra space.
IMG 7102
IMG 7098
IMG 7103
IMG 7094

H

hogan400

Some overhead not quite done yet in room 2. 38" on center 3 rows. 1 row of 4 lights for each 12x2 table. I do wish this was buttoned up so you could see it nice a nd clean, but it is what it is. lolI did some ceiling vents in case of a equipment failure with some leftover carbon filters and fans.
IMG 7112
IMG 7108
IMG 7113
IMG 7114

IMG 7096

H

hogan400

I had to hold the ladies up some since they were trying to blow the fuck up before I could even finish one of the rooms. I starved em, topped them, and just started to get em rolling now. Hope you all like. More updates mid week. Kinda yellow from the hps and def showing some deficiencies, but I had to starve em. Still fuckin building even now!
IMG 7105
IMG 7106
IMG 7107
IMG 7119
IMG 7120

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Things are coming together nicely.. I really enjoy your work. Did you end up making your own halos for this set up? If so, how do they work and would you mind sharing?

H

hogan400

Things are coming together nicely.. I really enjoy your work. Did you end up making your own halos for this set up? If so, how do they work and would you mind sharing?

All4, I was really sick and still trying to get back on top. Buying the halo's was the easiest for me this time. They work well in my other projects. I feel the tea helps em stay clean, however I run pure water and a very simple feed formula. Only 3-4 products the whole grow. Im always happy to share my man!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What kinda pump are you using and how many plants do you water at a time? I like my coco food simple too. I'm thinking about brewing and running tea as well.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great build Hogan! That room is gonna be packed with fat colas...

H

hogan400

What kinda pump are you using and how many plants do you water at a time? I like my coco food simple too. I'm thinking about brewing and running tea as well.
I have a few different pumps but most likely a blue pcx60. Its pretty strong and Im sure will do the job. Im debating on simple all at once or to use a sprinkler control w a few valves...Im currently watering by hand with a hose and wand. Ill load the water setup when its finished.

Great build Hogan! That room is gonna be packed with fat colas...
Thanks Shady, I sure hope so! This place will be simple simon with my same feed schedule. Running out of time to finish and still doin work..

H

hogan400

Was working in there tonight and couldnt believe the growth. So very happy with this getup. Things are moving pretty fast and need to slow the fuck down!

D

Don007206

Was working in there tonight and couldnt believe the growth. So very happy with this getup. Things are moving pretty fast and need to slow the fuck down!
man I can't weight to see this thing takeoff . I am sticking around for the raceways kill it my man

playtowin

playtowin

Thanks for the info, looking into doing coco drain to waste while i set up a MPB grow. Looks like a simple method.

H

hogan400

Playtowin, you ever set up a mpb or do any water-culture growing before? You in a must harvest position? Coco is a guaranteed harvest and if done decent, itll be nice.

Top Bottom