Coco Round 2 - Alien Dogs of Doom!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bug shots! Hahaha! Nice typo. Of course I meant bud, buddy!

Good shit man.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Root Aphid Jungle

OK, the room is a jungle. Plants of all sizes being flowered out. Everything's gotta go. It's a race against the root aphids. Everybody got a dunk of spectracide before the flip. This week I tried giving them a dose of spinosad to knock them back. I will give them another dose next week as well. Here's a couple of pics for y'all.

Left side
IMG 2928

Right side
IMG 2929

Three bushes in 5g pots. Super Skunk front right. Left is Master x Bubba. Alien Dog in the right rear
IMG 2931

Jillybeans
IMG 2932

Grand Daddy Purps
IMG 2933

Ken's Kush AKA the jolly green overgrown mother fuckers
IMG 2934

Master x Bubba
IMG 2937

GDP
IMG 2938

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Despite the RA's your girls look good TF... I would feed your next batch of clones Bayer Tree & Shrub Protect and Feed once in veg. BTW, it's nice to see my Master x Bubba in good hands... She has very little stretch and tends to stay short so I usually have to put an empty pot under her when running with taller strains on the same tray... :thinking

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn! Good luck with this one! Those RA's sound nasty

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good luck on fighting them fuckers. Looks like you will still pull some dank.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks guys. This run has been crazy at the very least. In the future I will make sure that I have my veg in order and not so overgrown before transplant. The Ken's Kush are unfortunately getting the short end of the stick at the edge of that wing reflector. They show deficiencies due to the light and heat stress I believe. One of them is about 1/2" from the ceiling! Otherwise most everybody looks happy. I have leaves dropping on the underside at a fairly good rate, and a few deficient looking leaves here and there, but otherwise the root aphids don't seem to be kicking their asses too bad at this point.

Shady,
thanks big time for that Master x Bubba. I have the big bush along with another 8 in one gal smart pots. Those were just overgrown in red cups before transplant & flip!

Dalae,
thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get on this wacky run.

Sofaking,
adjust-a-wings on max width. I like em that way best.

lead,
awesome to see ya around. Thanks for the good wishes. I'm sure that I will get at least 80-90% of usual the way it looks so far.

ale!
babes are 40 today! one month to go!

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup TF! How are those girls looking? Can't wait to see all that sweet eye candy... :mmm

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lil' update

Here's the girls going into the flush. They came through big time. Especially in light of what they battled.

Open the door, and this is what you get!
IMG 2942

The three 5 gal bushes. Stems are all over 1" around.
Alien Dog, Master x Bubba, Super Skunk
IMG 2948

Master x Bubba closeups
IMG 2962

IMG 2963

IMG 2965

Granddaddy Purps
IMG 2966

IMG 2967

Super Skunk
IMG 2968

IMG 2969

I took more, but I keep overshooting the file size. I gotta change the settings on my camera before next pics.

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wicked shots TF! It's on cruise control from here on out... :cool

S

SofaKingHigh

Gettin' your Santa Clause action on I see. Spreading chronic lung stuffers to the well behaved danksters and danksterettes.

Carry on Jolly Fellow.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Way to pull through. Look at all that frosty goodness.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I'll get one more batch of pics here before harvest. I will try to get some lights off for y'all.

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bump... Whaddup TF! Hope you had a happy holiday and are looking forward to a new year... I'm guessing the nugs are curing to perfection right about now. Can't wait to see the eye candy... :mmm

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Better late than never

Well, sorry about the delay on the update there guys. I have been a little busy trying out all the different phenos that I had on this mad run. I had 16 in all. I did like one of the Ken's kush a lot. Unfortunately did not get a cut of that one. The Kens grandanny purps was not my bag as far as a plant that I want to grow. Tops were nice, but tons of larfy lower flowers, and high leaf to calyx ratio. Jillybean was fun for a daytime smoke, one pheno was the same as the one I sampled from subcool.

The big winner of the round....... Master x Bubba Kush! Big shout out to Shady! :cool

Without further delay, here's the final pics of the run.

First three up were only in red cups before flower!

OG Raskal's Super Skunk - Damn good as always.

IMG 2980

IMG 2978

The super tasty MxB

IMG 2981

IMG 2982

Some Alien Dog waiting to chop. Always a nice smoke.

IMG 2985

Jilly ready to pick

IMG 2987

IMG 2988

One skunk bush chopped and hanging

IMG 2995

IMG 2996

Master x Bubba bush

IMG 2997

IMG 2998

Alien Dog. High yielder of the whole run again.

IMG 2999

IMG 3000

A couple of the Ken's kush phenos.

IMG 3001

IMG 3002

Last up the GDP

IMG 3003

IMG 3004

Whew! There it is. Room is all quiet. I hate that. It's kinda creepy when a grow room isn't alive. Already bombed the place good. I still have to do a big cleaning and another round of bombs as well.

Next round coming up will include White Fire, Ol' TIme Moonshine, and the MxB!

Thanks y'all.

-TF

Top Bottom