Coco Round 2 - Alien Dogs of Doom!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I got it at doyourownpestcontrol.com. In cali you have to have a pesticide license to get it over the counter.

C

cheech

I was wanting to ask you about the roof sheeting too. Awesome alternative to ridiculously expensive hydro tables.

Do you recommend the metal sheeting, or the pvc sheeting? I'm wanting to buy this green pvc....

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
wow

I have got to get some of this alien gear everything I have seen of this strain is mezmorizing............killin it TF :bow:bow:bow:bow

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

sealed138,
thanks man. I think I got my fogmaster jr from those guys.

cheech,
I would go plastic for sure. If it's up to me I go white for max reflection. I buy the cheap stuff. It's not like my T5's have so much lumen output that it will burn any leaf bottoms in my case.

Freegrow,
Thanks. The alien dog I have so far is out of site.
I also have some special GoD alien crosses that I am really looking forward to.
Then we're gonna see some real alien madness!:rauch08:

-TF

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
oh I know TF

Thanks. The alien dog I have so far is out of site.
I also have some special GoD alien crosses that I am really looking forward to.
Then we're gonna see some real alien madness!:rauch08:

just the mention of alien gear makes my mouth water :clapping

hell yeah TF cant wait

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Lookin good man!! i really dig the clean setup. Had a quick question, What size rez are you running for how many plants?, do u find it to be ph stable enough for the week with minimal adjustments?

K

kes5480

such a nice set-up. i would
want to have one just like urs someday...

K

KGJ

Awesome job man! Fiyyyaaa. Damn I want some Alien Dogs in my room, too bad they aren't available anymore.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks guys, getting close to time to sample those alien dogs.

cheaplastic,
I use 25 & 50 gal res normally, but I also have some 100's. The Canna nutes will need to be adjusted for PH, and the CNS17 do not for a weeks duration.
This run is only 19 plants. The room can handle 32 3 gal containers no prob. I use about 15 gal per feeding at the moment.

KGJ,
I was unaware that there are no more alien dogs out there. If you are in SoCal, you should hit up Avalon down in Long Beach. Hit them up, they might have clones some time of that alien dog.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Update Time

Here's a quick flower update on day 69...

Open the door and enter into the house of doom.
IMG 2769

SOG#7 pheno. Still house champion for the time being.
IMG 2764

Alien Dogs well flushed, and nearing chop time.
IMG 2765

IMG 2766

IMG 2767

Super Skunk already got hung up to dry last Friday, and trimmed up last night. Oh my GoD what a stinky little girl that one was!

All the ladies coming down this weekend. Time for the sticky business!:rauch08:

-TF

S

sfzoo

sick show TF!!!

i'm super bummed that I lost the AlienDawg. She has really come into her own after a nice long cure. What would you say the aroma is like?

Have fun trimming! I just finished up my whole stadium on Friday. 2 guys, tons of trimming..not fun. Listening to comedy albums helps.

M

mrdizzle

haha yes, stand up is the only thing I listen too while trimming, music gets old

S

SofaKingHigh

Sweet baby Jesus, yes!

I have no idea what those smell like but I can smell it from here.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

dizzle,
thanks man. Round 2 almost in the books.

sfzoo,
bummer on your loss of the strain. I got 3 phenos. They each smell different. #3 is the stinkiest, and also the fastest to mature. Totally looking forward to an ocean of trimming :D

SofaKingHigh,
Yep, buddy christ is in on this one. Alien dogs taking over! Big buds everywhere! Damn glad that I run sealed room.

LordD,
Good little dehuey man. There is a 50 and a 75 pint in the flower room right now. The 50 only comes on for the dark cycle.

-TF

M

MPD

Nice little hobby garden you have going there trichome farmer. When you are ready to harvest let me know and I'll be by to help. ;)

Don't forget to change the batteries in your smoke alarm when you are done harvesting. It would be most unkewl to read about your grow going up in smoke the hard way!

K

KGJ

Sticky scissor time! Yeah I'm not in Cali right now, so clones are not an option. I've gotta wait for someone to knock out some more seeds.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
TF,
In the second to last pic what is that sensor you have hanging there? I see them in lots of other rooms. Humidity, co2?
Just wondering.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

sealed138,
It is a sensor for my Sentinel CHHC-4 environmental controller. It reads temps, Humidity, Co2 saturation, and daylight on or off. Great unit. I would suggest it to anyone in the market for such a controller.

-TF

Top Bottom