Coffee, Chem and Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Yea BigBuddy, this is my first run with her. I've had the smoke though and I love it! Everyone tells me the longer you take her the stronger the smoke! That's interesting about the light too, I'll def. take that into account. Right now some of the colas on mine are actually growing right up against the glass/hood and I've been to lazy to move up the light...hehe:happy Gonna have to get on that soon.
Thanks for the input, and I'm looking forward to following this one through. Keep up the great work!

-Lil Z

Nice bro, shes even better done at home as I'm sure you know. ya the light thing is key with most of the chems I find, really helps keep those flavors vibrant too.

Any other Canadians here get frustrated with the spell check per chance? i.e. color.

llxssh sounds like the SLH but done right. Match made in heaven. Never had Larry but I can imagine. Oh yeah I have a hell of an imagination.

I do love them I must say, 1 in particular, the ssh pheno. and theres no lemon in that girl, smells like tropical lifesavours candy, ever have the christmas story book packs, you used to get them in there, and the smell of opening those for the first time is dead on with this. I used to get a pack every year when I was a kid, and its was always the 3rd pack opened, of course grape and orange went first.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I've got to stay up til 10 am today to unplug my veg lights, well, flower room 2 for the summer. Just worked out that way, so very nice, I'll be able to keep my temps down, and come fall, oh boy what herb I'll have around. Lots for the med patients to have and plenty for this med patient himself. So all that rambling done, how about a pic or 50?

We'll start off with, lets say, chem kush today i think, heres the number

Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 11
Untitled Scanned 12
Untitled Scanned 13
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres the chem kush 2, not a bad run going, but I would of liked to have a better bush, but this was a fuck it toss her out plant.

Untitled Scanned 44
Untitled Scanned 45
Untitled Scanned 46
Untitled Scanned 47
Untitled Scanned 48
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Next is the blue haze bx to blue, think I may finally have this girl running proper for me, had a little war at the start of growing this, but one of those knew it was special times.

Untitled Scanned 14
Untitled Scanned 15
Untitled Scanned 16
Untitled Scanned 17
Untitled Scanned 18
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And now for a touch of chemhead, havn't posted many shots of this one just cause its an absolute bitch to pull out.

Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 28
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now, what can i toss up here this time, think we'll hit ya up with some Original diesel, or amish, or shoomys, whatever the fuck this is, I'll let ya know next update, smells retarded good though.

Untitled Scanned 49
Untitled Scanned 50
Untitled Scanned 51
Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 53
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

This is the ll x ssh (ll), going pretty good, but a touch of the old leaf roll goin on, actually got that on a couple ladies, better that then not gonn amake it or singed though eh!

Untitled Scanned 54
Untitled Scanned 55
Untitled Scanned 56
Untitled Scanned 57
Untitled Scanned 58
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Same strain other pheno, the ssh, my new favorite sativa, oh I love her so

Untitled Scanned 29
Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 31
Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 33
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Here some 91 chemdawgy, I've got 5 of these running right now and this is the only one thats good enough to take a shot of, just not agreeing with me, but we'll get er by de jesus!

Untitled Scanned 19
Untitled Scanned 20
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 22
Untitled Scanned 23
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres the Chemdog #4, now this one I'm getting along just fine with I think.

Untitled Scanned 39
Untitled Scanned 40
Untitled Scanned 41
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 43
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And heres the last one i'll waste your time with tonight folks, ecsd.

Untitled Scanned 34
Untitled Scanned 35
Untitled Scanned 36
Untitled Scanned 37
Untitled Scanned 38
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Im in heaven, im in heaven!

Wicked as always bro

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Im in heaven, im in heaven!

Wicked as always bro

Well fuck dude, I guess me and you are the only ones that made it through the pearly gates, lol. Thanks bro, I'm much happier this run I have to say. if I can finish em half as good as you do bro, I'll be in heaven then!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking mighty fine Big Buddy.....except the last one looks like doo doo swag.....:D....:tongue0011:....:D: the rest look amazing as usual.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Looking mighty fine Big Buddy.....except the last one looks like doo doo swag.....:D....:tongue0011:....:D: the rest look amazing as usual.

Lol, not gonna give the old sd a break eh, lol. Ah i'll have ya lovin her again some day, lol. THanks man, always happy to see ya drop by.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn Big Buddy! So much dankness on the previous page... Excellent work as usual! I'm diggin' all the diff strains... :cool

lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn BB, Looking killer over there! Everything looks super green and healthy as can be. Thanks for the advice by the way with the chems... I made sure to move my light up;) Can't wait to see these finish out. Keep up the great work!

-Lil Z

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just funnin with the SD. It looks great too.

With the Pura Vida do you use the one part Grow. One Part bloom or Aggressive two part feed schedule. I'm guessing the two part. Is that what your using this run?

In Veg?

In Bloom?

I am gonna run it against Bio-Bizz and see if i like it better. Thanks Buddy.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn Big Buddy! So much dankness on the previous page... Excellent work as usual! I'm diggin' all the diff strains... :cool

Thank ya there home slice! Enjoying this one myself, flower room 2 is just about to start perking up in a week or so I think. And no, I dont really have two flower rooms, but I'm flowering the veg room for a laugh, didnt I already say that? Fuck it, said twice now!

Damn BB, Looking killer over there! Everything looks super green and healthy as can be. Thanks for the advice by the way with the chems... I made sure to move my light up;) Can't wait to see these finish out. Keep up the great work!

-Lil Z

Thanks man, ya that little lower intensity deal at the end really made mine look so much better, your hairs will actually turn this way too. I've see lots of folks cut her at 10, but shes done at 12, not 10. Yours are lookin sick too by the way, I took a look over there and I think i had to take off before I could post, gotta drop back in again on there today.
Oh, and 1 other tip bro, Magnesium, Magnesium, Magnesium!

Just funnin with the SD. It looks great too.

With the Pura Vida do you use the one part Grow. One Part bloom or Aggressive two part feed schedule. I'm guessing the two part. Is that what your using this run?

In Veg?

In Bloom?

I am gonna run it against Bio-Bizz and see if i like it better. Thanks Buddy.

Haha, oh I know bro, but shes a sensitive girl, cant pick on her too much or she'll get a little sooky on ya, lol.

Oh man, use the aggressive, the grow with this stuff is very very mild, but the bloom is fuckin strong as hell. I even started hitting my hazes and haze hybrids with full strength right off that bat in veg. The 91 is the first plant that needed more than 5 mls of each per liter yet, what a how that thing is. But ya, the ones that you see with a touch of the old roll, are no higher than 5 and 5 of each, per liter like I say.

nuttso

nuttso

amazing pics bb. thx for taking the time to upload them. love your plants. they always look like there is nothing that they miss bro. great work.

Top Bottom