Coffee, Chem and Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliShark

CaliShark

Nice pictures and great looking plants man, buds look dank and very frosty.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Nice pictures and great looking plants man, buds look dank and very frosty.

Thanks man, bit behind on the shots here now, gonna have to try to make time for a few tonight. Some of them look a little haggardr from going a touch high on the nutes, new strains for me and all, so should get em better next round.

true grit

true grit

Yeah ya better quit slackin on them pics!!! I mean shit not like you're busy running a killer room or anything... lol. Oh wait ya are....

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Yeah ya better quit slackin on them pics!!! I mean shit not like you're busy running a killer room or anything... lol. Oh wait ya are....

haha, thanks man, its only killer if I dont kill half of it first, lol.

So i didnt get a lot, but a couple for ya, first 4 are the ssh pheno of my silver lemon cross, then a 91 shot, and a couple chem 4s.

Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 11
Untitled Scanned 12
true grit

true grit

Oh yeah! Man I don't think I've seen any ssh leanin cross with buds that chunky! Pumpin them ladies eh?

Damn that 91 is calyxed up like crazy too!!

Still looks like a buncha dank to me bro! How long ya got left on em?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wo, now that looks tasty, looks like any day now huh, job well done, Peace SSP

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh yeah! Man I don't think I've seen any ssh leanin cross with buds that chunky! Pumpin them ladies eh?

Damn that 91 is calyxed up like crazy too!!

Still looks like a buncha dank to me bro! How long ya got left on em?

I do enjoy that ssh cross man, shes really turned out good for me, I wish i hadnt lost the mom, but tis life. I need to get a few packs of ssh to find a close one at least, gonna be hard to do. id say theres about a week to 2 left on almost everything in there, except the bhb, that goes to 14-15

Wo, now that looks tasty, looks like any day now huh, job well done, Peace SSP

Thanks man, appreciate you checkin em out.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, looking forward to this harvest i must say, I'm itchin to try this run of the 4, and though I did a shitty job on her, I've got some chunky ass ecsd buds, if I take shots it will be selective photography as I call it, lol, pride issue, lol.
Anyway, little comedy bonus for anyone following the ole thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZjiSQmv54

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fantastic buddage Big Buddy. Very nice grow, You did a great job of keeping this thread going and finishing what you started. I big thumbs up on that.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks tabor my man, glad to see ya stop in. I must say, I've had a few thread that kind of just fizzled away over the past year. Sadly thats the way it goes when your havin a slump, but I think I'm back on track now, thank fuck!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So i didnt get a lot, but a couple for ya, first 4 are the ssh pheno of my silver lemon cross, then a 91 shot, and a couple chem 4s.
Lovely ladies Big Buddy! It's not the quantity, it's the quality of those killer bud shots... Especially the sick genetics... can't wait to see more of that Chemdog #4 and the '91... :cool

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit BigBuddy, selective photography. We all do that man just keep up the good work. They look really great to me. Where's that ECSD? Hell the Lavender? Where's she hiding...lol

fred

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lovely ladies Big Buddy! It's not the quantity, it's the quality of those killer bud shots... Especially the sick genetics... can't wait to see more of that Chemdog #4 and the '91... :cool

Thanks man, I'm quite happy with this run I must say, except the ecsd and the 91s. They got a touch too dry, and i've learned the hard way, they aint diggin on that shit!

Shit BigBuddy, selective photography. We all do that man just keep up the good work. They look really great to me. Where's that ECSD? Hell the Lavender? Where's she hiding...lol

fred

Well the ecsd would be the selective photography plant, lol. Like i said to shady there, too dry and she look brutal, but fuckin huge sick lookin buds. I pulled her out so that she'll finish for me, but not like she should. As for the lav, if she was in there youd see her, you can piss on that and it still grows perfect. With 40 moms you can only run so many at a time.

H

hazeway

That's what I was referring to when I quoted," throw some D's on that bitch." In referance to the ECSD. Suck's they went too dry but fuck..... round 2? On another note, I'll be flicking some new stuff up on my thread. Have a look. I will say one thing on your thread however. I now know that it takes one dedicated and knowledgeable person to pull the bud structure you do Big Buddy! The more I know, the more my respect grows! A whole different level you play on man, sick.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
40 moms. :bow Quite a list you must have. All the good ones no doubt.

B

Bluesuade

You should let the LL stud have his ways with your 40 Virgin Mothers :anim_19:

You could win some cups with a nice LL male big buddy I have no doubt, Imagine Chemdog #4, Ecsd, Lav, and all the other Elites with extra resin from the LL,,, YOU CAN DO IT! :harvest:

Peace Bs.

Top Bottom