Coffee, Chem and Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

That 91 is superb bro!! very nice!!

Thanks man, theres 5 of them in the room, and thats the only one that looks like that, lol. I get the little bitch nailed yet. once in a while I get a white whale strain i call it, that meaning its a constant struggle to get her right. Everyone else can take my cut and do great and ill fuck it up for a couple years straight, lol. I think I'm reading something in particular wrong, cause its usually a lock out issue it would seem. Anyway, thinking out loud, or out text, or somethin.

That's what I was referring to when I quoted," throw some D's on that bitch." In referance to the ECSD. Suck's they went too dry but fuck..... round 2? On another note, I'll be flicking some new stuff up on my thread. Have a look. I will say one thing on your thread however. I now know that it takes one dedicated and knowledgeable person to pull the bud structure you do Big Buddy! The more I know, the more my respect grows! A whole different level you play on man, sick.

Thanks man, though i wont be throwing any ds anywhere, I'll gently place them down and what not, but no Ds get thrown here, well maybe once its in a protective paper case:passingjoint:. My attempt at humor aside, thanks again, just a matter of practice, you'll get it down in no time man with the huge colas you got out of the MW. ANd like i say, that is one tricky plant.

40 moms. :bow Quite a list you must have. All the good ones no doubt.

Oh the list of all the good ones is too long for anyone to have, well, some crazy warehouse owning motherfuckers, but not little ole me. But theres a few in there.

You should let the LL stud have his ways with your 40 Virgin Mothers :anim_19:

You could win some cups with a nice LL male big buddy I have no doubt, Imagine Chemdog #4, Ecsd, Lav, and all the other Elites with extra resin from the LL,,, YOU CAN DO IT! :harvest:

Peace Bs.

Haha, I will be hitting some things with that male again soon, then i wanna try something different. I've been trying to get a new pollination runin for over a year now, and something fucks me every time for getting it in. But things are set up much better now, and i'll have more room to play with numbers soon too:harvest:

First up I'm gonna hit him to the lav again, the krush clone, Chemdog #4, green crack, and I'm on the fence of pre 98, which I dont want to do, as kush to kush to kush crosses are getting rather bland I think. Was gonna do the ecsd too, but that can be a bitch for passing down herm traits if you have the real one, and as you can assume, i would have that issue, so that would be a bit of a longer project. THe rest would all be worked through the line as well, but thats just an extra bitch. Sunsim is a dedicated man for what he does with that plant, and hes got the best representation of it i feel in seed form too.

And after looking at the silver lemons i totally believe it!

Haha, thanks bro, i wish I had the mom so bad, the single greatest loss of my growing life. Oh that ssh i had was like no other, i miss her so much!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well I figured I'd get a couple quick pics up for you guys, so heres a little bit time passing for you guys.

Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 17
Untitled Scanned 19
Untitled Scanned 20
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 27
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
SICK PICS BB !!!! Sounds like some sick crosses in the making. Glad to hear this run is rockin. Passion baby!! RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

SICK PICS BB !!!! Sounds like some sick crosses in the making. Glad to hear this run is rockin. Passion baby!! RB

Haha, hey, someone likes my pictures, lol. Thought everyone had taken their plants and gone home. i notice a lot of folks arent here anymore, seems the times they are a changin round these parts.
Thanks too man, there should be some dandy strains soon, I hope anyway, lol.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
.Sorry about the loss.

Wow. Sweet canopy on those in veg. Nice buds as always.

fred

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks for stoppin in fred, always glad to hear from ya my boy.
Well I took a couple down last night, so grabbed a few shots in the process, didnt go crazy with em so they arent the best round of pics, but you'll get the jist.
OG18(didnt do a good job with her, but I will try again, as i am impressed i must say!)

Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 12
Untitled Scanned 19
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres the 91, I didnt take her down, but she was up for a flush, little while to potent up yet. Oh, these are all at 74 days by the way. ANd dont mind scattered uploads of these shots today, I'm playing fallout 3, and you know, they tell me I'm the only one that can save whats left of the world, so I guess I got gotta spend my day at that hey(ya I'm bored, fuck off)

Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 12
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres shroomys Original Diesel, love the plant for the most part, massive stinky buds, bud holy fucking herms shemale man!

Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 35
Untitled Scanned 36
Untitled Scanned 38
Untitled Scanned 40
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Some ck2, she still looks pretty green after heavy flushes, might try her on alighter feed schedual next time. But hey, the toke will tell right.

Untitled Scanned 01
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 06
true grit

true grit

Dizamn! Yeah the Shroomys looks like some killer smoke for sure....but have to say the CK2 and '91 just look killer bro....outstanding job of frosty as fuck dank...can't wait to hear the smoke thoughts bro. Alright I'll cut it short so you can go back to saving the world.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And of course, my fav of the bunch this time, well this and her sister, the ll pheno of the silver lemon. And well the 4 too I guess, cant leave her off that list.
And no worries TG my boy, was just killed by a deathclaw, what the fcuk is a deathclaw? Clawed me to fuckin death tell ya that much!

Untitled Scanned 22
Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 31
true grit

true grit

Deathclaw? LOL. Sounds fierce....most def a homerun on the silver lemons bro...smoke some of that shit fo me!!

waayne

waayne

Wow! Awesome thread and killer pics!
Really nice job!
Those Silver Lemons made me drool!
:rastadancing:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Deathclaw? LOL. Sounds fierce....most def a homerun on the silver lemons bro...smoke some of that shit fo me!!

Lol, oh he was a mean bastard, told me to you your next, he wants that emperor cut. Ya, I'm really fuckin bored here today, I think this is the lamest running joke I've ever heard.
On another topic, did anyone see the shit that went on in toronto this weekend, cops attacking protesters and shit, man, i cant believe it!

Wow! Awesome thread and killer pics!
Really nice job!
Those Silver Lemons made me drool!
:rastadancing:

lol, thanks bro, i wish everyone could smell them, I'm gone crazy over a couple of the plants in there, the ssh pheno is giving the lav a run for her money a my fav i must say.

true grit

true grit

What up bro? Haven't seen ya in a few....thats means one of a few things...

1. You are busy cranking a new round up...
2. You are too blazed from the last runs buds
3. You are busy takin over the world online......hoping its one of the first two. LOL.

hope all is well homie...whats up next?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

What up bro? Haven't seen ya in a few....thats means one of a few things...

1. You are busy cranking a new round up...
2. You are too blazed from the last runs buds
3. You are busy takin over the world online......hoping its one of the first two. LOL.

hope all is well homie...whats up next?

Lol, just sat down at the comp man, well timed, lol. To be honest, spent the last week with my neck at about 90 degrees most of the time, fuckin discs popped out real bad, so i havnt been doing much. Trying to catch up on work actually, what a load of shit i gotta prune.
Gonna get the jamaicans i have here out to be tested, and some of the moms i was gonna toss, kind of a house cleaning kind of scene. I may really be awal for a week or so soon, cause my bedrooms all smelly for some reason, gonna have to try and get that odor out of there. LOL I gotta start taking my clothes out of there before i start to dry, man they must be fermented!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just back for another lookski...:) Your Pictures get me wishing I was right there with you BB. :yes

Top Bottom