Colo.Colo governor signs changes to sweeping pot

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

what laws? what rules? what regulations? i have not a clue what the state is talking about...im toooooo baked out of my mind...ooopppppps fully medicated :rasta: fuck them all!

eyecandi

eyecandi

To further that, given the fact that this new act defines a mature plant as anything over 8" tall or wide, in any container exceeding 2" tall or wide. Under that definition, even my clones are "mature" plants.

The way I'm reading it, breaks down like this:

I can still have 6 plants, but I can only have 3 that are taller or wider than 8 inches or growing in anything but 2" plugs. Wonder if I can keep myself in meds on a 1 plant perpetual... not likely.

What they've effectively done, is legislate that anyone who wants a consistent supply or decent variety of meds, has to go shop at a center. And if we don't want to shop at a center, well, it looks to me like less of a legal risk to just go back underground... or move to Cali.

.... or .... would it work to use the 3 mature as moms, make 2" clones and flower right away ..... 2"pots with 6" colas ...... trimming could easily keep it within the designated size

just wondering .......

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

There is always someone there in a big grow...24/7

Tex

You are right, ours is only 50k, which is medium-sized by Colorado standards, and I personally do at least 60-80% of the work. Well not always, but at most hours of the day. With the hot summer days and running lights at night, our work day starts around 5-7pm and can go all night into the next day. How can they tell me when or when not to be there?

R

RMCG

You are right, ours is only 50k, which is medium-sized by Colorado standards, and I personally do at least 60-80% of the work. Well not always, but at most hours of the day. With the hot summer days and running lights at night, our work day starts around 5-7pm and can go all night into the next day. How can they tell me when or when not to be there?

Because they are the government and they know better than you.

:anim_09:

turbo14

turbo14

There is always someone there in a big grow...24/7

Tex

You said it.. Yaa I'll just hit the off switch on my 100 lights that run at night at just run my day cycle, no biggie. These people are fucking retarded

turbo

D

DWkush

dor.hearing2.jpg

Tripsick

Tripsick

http://goo.gl/MnklH

Section 15 is brutal!!! they can break all your shit and destroy your equipment in the process of destroying product deemed illegal..wow

Section 21 chops the 5 patient threshold to any patients and you have to register

Tex

Sounds like the Alcohol prohibition Revenuer come in and smash up your still.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

When marijuana becomes federally legal then you'll see me register my grow.

There's a SHIT LOAD of wannabe ganja gangsters that have moved into this state that will get popped before anyone who isn't a complete fucking moron. AM20 promised caregivers protection and this new law has REVOKED that RIGHT.

Does anyone find it odd that a caregiver has to provide their information to the licensing authority and the licensing authority can't just go get caregiver information from the CDPHE? Do you see how AM20 was well written and how this law conflicts with AM20? Caregivers DO NOT have to provide medical information to a licensing authority. If caregiver information was not considered medical information then the licensing authority could already access caregiver information!

Ya wanna come break my shit mr. po po? we'll see how a civil court feels about it, the people don't like "hard for death" cops..

I've said before, wait until a cop gets shot robbing a registered caregiver grow. Do you feel like being robbed by the cops? How confidential do you think law enforcement and the licensing authority have to keep their list of caregivers? I'm guessing it's not as tight as the CDPHE or else registration wouldn't be an issue.

This is illegal. DO NOT REGISTER YOUR GROW. Guess who else is getting this list? THE MUTHA FUCKIN' DEA...

The ONLY safe place for your health information and the health information of your patients is with the CDPHE. This is the founding strength and the backbone of AM20.

I hope you guys know this just lit an MMJ WAR in CO.. :anim_09:

D

DoobyScoo

So I just read Jeff Gard's take on the new regs, and there will be ON hours where an employee is required to be at ALL times, and OFF hours where there will be a mandatory alarm system with motion sensors and no one there?!?!? Did I read that right?

Might be time for a new lawyer?
If he isn't on the phone right now, filing complaints.

There is a pill factory(Pharma) near Broomfield/Flatiorns that I was going to work at in College on 'third shift'. Decided I didn't like the hours and didn't want to wear the bunny suit.

D

DoobyScoo

Do you see how AM20 was well written and how this law conflicts with AM20? Caregivers DO NOT have to provide medical information to a licensing authority. If caregiver information was not considered medical information then the licensing authority could already access caregiver information!

Shhhhh!
That was our State Secret!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

My biggest problem with this is for the patients who live in an MMC ban, caregiver ban, and are unable to grow for themselves. This effectively denies MMJ to patients if caregivers aren't "approved" by the community. You might have some headaches dealing with the po po if they come knocking and you're not registered but at least it's not a cultivation felony.

I don't give a fuck what kind of BS the licensing authority, the local authority, or the state authority THINKS they have over AM20.

I'm NOT registering my grow as I have patients that wish to remain confidential and supplied. I would suggest all caregivers do the same.

Speaking of cloning, I saw a cool video where a guy scraped the "bark" off of a stem, coated it with clonex, wrapped a rockwool cube around the spot and held it in place by wrapping it with tin foil. He ended up with a rooted clone still attached to the mother plant in about 10-12 days. The video was in spanish but I can't find the link.

God damn I can't sleep! I'm so PISSED about this! I knew the day would come when caregivers would get wrapped up into this ugly bullshit the dispensaries want. Well, I'm keeping it on the DL and keeping it legit. It'll be my last outdoor crop after this summer..well..at least in CO.. :harvest:

Of course they don't pass this shit in November!

sky high

sky high

Remember that A20 allows you to argue for more plants and weight than even this "3-3-3" bullshit ca-ca >overlayment< does.

Therefore...all of their "changes" are moot.

Pack those medical folders THICK, kids. Hold your medical proof tight and fire up another light.

>>>>>2 oz is a pound <<<<<< if you are LEGIT (years of detailed medical records, IMO) and can prove need. Fuck them. Fuck them. Fuck them!

IMO, you may as well go full-tilt until they come...if they come at all. The fuckers can MAKE CHANGES EASILY....but ENFORCEMENT on a CAREGIVER level with..what...over 60% of cardholders signed as caregivers at present?? They're gonna check 70,000 grows for compliance? HOW?

Toss in the fact that MOST CG's (me and sput, fer sure, dunno who else..LOL) will NOW not only refuse to reveal the LOCATION of their grow....they will now DROP patients and those names and tags (CG/patient relationship on record) will also disappear from sight....lessening the patient RISK OVERALL because they are now merely "patients". (list SELF on yer card and nothing else unless you write "FUCK YOU AND YOUR CENTER MODEL" on there with RED ink).

In essence, they just set the wheels in motion to LOSE CONTROL of the patient base and EVERY grow in the State under 5 patients! Fuck yes! Can they be more stupid? (don't answer that, i already know)

Do they really think folks are gona GIVE UP THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS THAT EASILY? And for what? A tax-based model that fucks EVERY patient in the ass?

Hardly!

IGNORE the changes. Do as you please. You are at the bottom of the list and you will see MANY busts of larger grows by the DEA BEFORE anyone has the $$$$$$$ to try to take it to another level and search residential areas for personal grows. In the end, the MONEY just isn't there to enforce such nonsense.

Reach out. CALL folks you used to call. Let em know you can STILL take care of em. Let them know that EVERY dollar spent in a CENTER is a dollar that will be USED AGAINST THEM TO TAKE AWAY MORE AND MORE RIGHTS.

wot a mess....but you won't go to prison like the licensees under 1284 will at some point...so grow on and count your BLESSINGS that you are at the BOTTOM of the list and are about to DISAPPEAR altogether from their radar screen.

s h

S

StrawberryGirl

SOOOOO glad we didnt get caught up into any dispensaries! Too much bullshit and the more hands in the pot the more problems. We do way to much living to be some where 9-5 5 days a week...if i wanted to do that id go back to the corporate life and have insurance and a 401k.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
More and more of a police state everyday...Fuck the
Hick. i knew he was a scumbag from the start. So its 8 inches and thats a mature plant? ridiculous. Whats next? Dick measuements? They outa measure Hicks dick sure its hamster size, what a nazi. So its back underground, they had their chance to regulate fairly, and now this?
Will make private contract with my patients, have had the same patients for 5 yrs, have med. records, relief stats, journals of progress etc., and docs reccomendation on file, patients will NOT apply for red card, if they do dont list me, we will comply with 3 and 3 limit, keep quite, rent them plot to grow there meds, still better off than complying with there stupid, illegal bullshit.....

K

Killerapplesauc

More and more of a police state everyday...Fuck the
Hick. i knew he was a scumbag from the start. So its 8 inches and thats a mature plant? ridiculous. Whats next? Dick measuements? They outa measure Hicks dick sure its hamster size, what a nazi. So its back underground, they had their chance to regulate fairly, and now this?
Will make private contract with my patients, have had the same patients for 5 yrs, have med. records, relief stats, journals of progress etc., and docs reccomendation on file, patients will NOT apply for red card, if they do dont list me, we will comply with 3 and 3 limit, keep quite, rent them plot to grow there meds, still better off than complying with there stupid, illegal bullshit.....

100% agree with you on Hick. He is so worried about medical cannabis but doesn't what to say anything about hiring illegal aliens who shoot cops in the back.

I wonder how many of these edible marijuana business's he has a financial interest in.

D

DoobyScoo

Do they really think folks are gona GIVE UP THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS THAT EASILY? And for what? A tax-based model that fucks EVERY patient in the ass?

Well, they had all those newbs opening up dispensaries ready, willing and asking to sign over their power of attorney to the state.
Now they are balls in, struggling, and still getting fucked.

I guess that is who they saw, they thought that was the movement.
Can blame them really, keep going until you can't...That is how governments make money.

Re: Enforcement.
With what funds?
They already squandered most of the funding they were given. It is really hard to tax business that are failing.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

dropped all my patients over a month ago fuck all this

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

DowNwithDirT, kinda what they want. Your patients are now likely to be paying into the CO revenue/dispensary stream if they don't have a caregiver.

I won't drop mine, I've got patients with NEEDS..

sky high

sky high

Same here, sputnik.

My folks have NEEDS....but they have a NEED FOR PRIVACY as well.

We'll make changes out of PRINCIPLE.....but believe me....we're not gonna leave em to be eaten by the pirhana's...

time to snag a few more folks for the "Ranch collective"! Heeeheeeheeeee

share and share alike!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ranch shares... Thats whats done with raw milk, a person buys a share of the cow or goat, so they own a part of the animal . Farmer is for paid his, or hers maintainance, costs for milking, housing etc...Private agreement, going to have to work, will not disclose health care issues/ information with the Dept of Revenue....
Notice how not much is not said in press about patients rights being being totally trashed, their good at... Look over here while we do this... even mmj opponets should be concerned cause once they start taking away rights that means nothing to some, next will be the ones that do....

Top Bottom