Colo.Colo governor signs changes to sweeping pot

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swisscheese

Sorry for all my brothers and sisters in Colorade getting fucked hard by this garbage. I feel big changes are coming for this country because the wrong type of folks are running the show. We all know what's coming, time for a change!

GhostFace

GhostFace

When marijuana becomes federally legal then you'll see me register my grow.

There's a SHIT LOAD of wannabe ganja gangsters that have moved into this state that will get popped before anyone who isn't a complete fucking moron. AM20 promised caregivers protection and this new law has REVOKED that RIGHT.

Does anyone find it odd that a caregiver has to provide their information to the licensing authority and the licensing authority can't just go get caregiver information from the CDPHE? Do you see how AM20 was well written and how this law conflicts with AM20? Caregivers DO NOT have to provide medical information to a licensing authority. If caregiver information was not considered medical information then the licensing authority could already access caregiver information!

Ya wanna come break my shit mr. po po? we'll see how a civil court feels about it, the people don't like "hard for death" cops..

I've said before, wait until a cop gets shot robbing a registered caregiver grow. Do you feel like being robbed by the cops? How confidential do you think law enforcement and the licensing authority have to keep their list of caregivers? I'm guessing it's not as tight as the CDPHE or else registration wouldn't be an issue.

This is illegal. DO NOT REGISTER YOUR GROW. Guess who else is getting this list? THE MUTHA FUCKIN' DEA...

The ONLY safe place for your health information and the health information of your patients is with the CDPHE. This is the founding strength and the backbone of AM20.

I hope you guys know this just lit an MMJ WAR in CO.. :anim_09:
:bongsmi:

what laws? what rules? what regulations? i have not a clue what the state is talking about...im toooooo baked out of my mind...ooopppppps fully medicated :rasta: fuck them all!
the only thing i have ever read or even tried to listen to or go by is amend20..everything else goes against everything amend20 stands for. Fuk them all_ thats still my take on it..i dont care how they try and re-write it or rap a bow on it. they can all suk a dik :makeup :harvest:

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Remember that A20 allows you to argue for more plants and weight than even this "3-3-3" bullshit ca-ca >overlayment< does.

Therefore...all of their "changes" are moot.
s h

Oh I wish that were the case. Amendment 20, imo is not very specific. And if the alleged right you think you have, is not specifically spelled out in ANY bill,it is most definitely in a grey legal area.

The people can create the laws, but the legislators regulate the laws.

If I was a CG I would paper up and have all my papers photocopied and placed in the grow areas, along side a copy of the Colorado Constitution, specifically Article 18 section 14.

D

DoobyScoo

The Second Amemdment. Your Insurance Policy for the First!

The people can create the laws, but the legislators regulate the laws.

And the people can regulate the legislators!
Let's look at the first two amendments to the US Const.

1) Freedom of Speech, religion, press, free assembly, ect...

2) Right to Bear Arms.

Still an ongoing struggle to ensure those freedoms in the face of oppression.

I'd go on, but why bother?
Point made.

sky high

sky high

This is ALL in a grey area, JG. EVERY damn thing we do is illegal according to the Fed....so watching the STATE tell folks what to do as THEY break the laws themselves only makes me laugh.

Besides, I'm fuckin always wayyyy over count anyway 'cus I grow what I wanna grow when I feel like growin it. As long as there are massive grows being OK'd by the State... the game is ON here....regardless.

If you give in, they win.

s h

M

Mtn-Grown

Speaking of cloning, I saw a cool video where a guy scraped the "bark" off of a stem, coated it with clonex, wrapped a rockwool cube around the spot and held it in place by wrapping it with tin foil. He ended up with a rooted clone still attached to the mother plant in about 10-12 days. The video was in spanish but I can't find the link.

+1
Hey Colorado! Since its my first post I'm a P/CG in the soufland, been growing hydro since '87. Originally from so cal, moved here 5 years back.
Anyway what you are talking about is called air layering. It is a very effective technique and was my first thought on cloning to stay in compliance. I do it the same way except I use saran wrap under the tinfoil as well (I use twist-ties to hold on the wrap), and I have had rooted "clones" stay healthy for weeks on the mother. I think this may be a very viable option. When its flip time you simply cut off the clone below the wrap point and voila new plant. :harvest:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Although they seem to have stiffer laws lately. I don't see a bunch of raids and busts on TV or the net with the exception of a few dumb asses.

THEY CAN ONLY WANT THE INFO THEY SEEK TO DO INVESTIGATIONS IMO
WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN THEY ARE GONNA SELL YOU OUT TO ANY LEO INQUIRING

D

DoobyScoo

Seriously!
Give the Gov't your fucking info!?

If you sunk your retirement into your disp, then go for it...
Otherwise, anonymity is priceless!

Especially when dealing with a bunch of Junkies whose 'drug of choice' is green, and made of cotton!

We are not in a recession, just a low-performing taxable fiscal year, that's it.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

GAME ON!!!

sky high

sky high

The DEA is in no hurry. They have all of the info/proof they need on every "licensee" and lots and lots of time to act before the statue of limitations runs out.

Ooops.

s h

Top Bottom