• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DoobyScoo

PS_0225_SINGLE_MOMS_DR_RK.jpg

B

bentripin

Ive been disgusted by the local clone market, I pop seeds or get a cut from one of the few growers I trust. Craigslist is a joke, seems like everyone w/clones for sale has every strain you could ever want in clone form, and there all ready to be called whatever you want to call them.

I always take extra cuts and give them away, on Earthday I gave away a dozen rooted clones. I love finding killer genetics and gifting them to people, tis good karma.

-Ben

R

RMCG

I gladly compensate for clones from those I trust. Keeps my plant count low, genetics abound, less hassle for me, keeps me on a schedule.

Not sure about these clone biz guys (or CL) because I hate not 'knowing' if its legit or not.

S

SoCoMMJ

I'd rustle up them beer cups.
:evilgrin0040:

Given that you are starting a thread about clone distributors sucking.

We aren't clone distributors, and we don't normally sell clones, but when when we have extras we already put them into beer cups and give them away to patients that want them. There is usually something on the FREE shelf.

I can make sure there are some extra alleged g-g kicking around if people want them. I had already said that I would give them away, not sure what you are gettin' at....

I'll upload a pic when it's closer to lights on.. have some that's. Maybe somebody can firm up the chances if it being genuine.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Quarantining a cut with PM is pointless isnt it? Its never going to be gone. Thats the problem with people selling their gear with no regard. They think that if it looks good its clean. Thats also why everyone is having problems with PM and all of that. Ignorant growers speading disease. I wont go into a dispensary for the fact that i might bring home some PM or mites from those nasty grow shacks!

M

Mr Dank

Quarantining a cut with PM is pointless isnt it? Its never going to be gone. Thats the problem with people selling their gear with no regard. They think that if it looks good its clean. Thats also why everyone is having problems with PM and all of that. Ignorant growers speading disease. I wont go into a dispensary for the fact that i might bring home some PM or mites from those nasty grow shacks!

quarantining a cut and treating it properly will absolutely eliminate PM

just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. When you can actually see it is when it's gotten real bad

same goes for mites. just because you don't see one on one single snip doesn't mean there isn't one or even an egg

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Wow, so you guys are gay, right? Hold no quarter for the women, and pregnancy is something we get done all by ourselves.

Y'all know it *is* possible to become a single mother after having been married and doing everything "right", right?

My suggestion to SoCo was that he might be able to put others to work making the clones that he needs, his way, instead of having to rely on these other outfits.

But hey, you boys go on with your woman-hating and blame. And whatever you do, DON'T let anything like "civic mindedness" enter your brain stems. The shift in paradigm might be more than you can take.

I don't hate women, or clones. I just wish they would both stop overpopulating the planet with pests.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

quarantining a cut and treating it properly will absolutely eliminate PM

just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. When you can actually see it is when it's gotten real bad

same goes for mites. just because you don't see one on one single snip doesn't mean there isn't one or even an egg
Yes, but how does one accomplish this without using harsh, toxic chemicals like floramite and eagle 20?

W

waywardson

Burn sulfur for PM, lavender teas for mites...4 or 5 cycles 4 days apart.

Then, if you really want to do it right, veg them out in quarantine until you can take cuts. Move the cuts to your grow and proceed from there.

And don't blame the clone guys cause you did not take proper precautions. Let he among us who has never had PM/mites cast the first stone...the rest of us motherfuckers need to lay off the bashing :bongsmi:

The clone business would be a tough business model if you really give it some thought.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Burn sulfur for PM
Yes but that only helps after there is a problem and definitely affects smell/flavor. Also, IME nothing organic kills mites.

+1 for starting from seed and keeping the grow environment super sterile and free from any outside risk factors.

D

DoobyScoo

I can make sure there are some extra alleged g-g kicking around if people want them. I had already said that I would give them away, not sure what you are gettin' at....

Miscommunication.
I though you mean't the beer cups for a test run, to see if it's true, before investing resources on a full size plant. (I have limited space/resources, so sometimes shit gets the 'small pot' treatment to see if it is even worth it)
Wasn't talking about selling them or cloning them for others.

true grit

true grit

Nope actually systemic treatments will 100% eliminate the PM. I have gotten cuts with pm, drenched them in eagle20 and have wonderful healthy mothers now (they were worth the effort). They now offer microbial treatments that eat spores/pm as well.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I recently treated with Eagle 20 and the PM came back up on The White. Fungi can and do develop resistance to single-site mode products. In fact, I started a thread on it. That means that 100% treatability is not the truth, not factual.

And that seques neatly into what another friend was discussing with me about how pot growers really don't like to follow rules and don't know how, don't understand the product they're working with when using stuff like Eagle 20.

I still say that if you can't source good quality clones, add that to the business model.

We, collectively, are creating our very own morass throwing all this shit at our plants, and many barely bother to read the label enough to know dosing.

I still say that if you can't source quality clones, add that to the business model.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What if the plant is outside? Do I clean the outside?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO! That's what I'm asking you! It's right up there with flushing the earth.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Actually, I was hoping to make a point. :)

Top Bottom