Colorado Clone Distributors SUCK !

• Thread starter SoCoMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

Truth!

And, there is a cure for Root Aphids... to the guy who's ready to commit suicide over a lost friendship, don't do it! Can't believe you lost the genes over a little bug.... not to beat a dead horse, but IMID works..... so does Spectracide (had to throw that in because Seamaiden will mention it if i don't!)

Didn't lose anything over a little bug. Lost a lot from millions of them though. I'm not painting a good enough picture for yall. Guess you had to be there.

H

hemployed

Hmmm. Well let me take the barrel out of my mouth just to say that my root aphids were doing back strokes in Spectracide and laughing at me. I'll stick with liquid pyrethrum. Thanks for the help though bro.

Hey man sorry, you too that the wrong way, wasn't directed at you. I've never had them but I just know that imid works 100%

cardrack111

cardrack111

Hey man sorry, you too that the wrong way, wasn't directed at you. I've never had them but I just know that imid works 100%

not really, mine became resistant to imid(merit) very quickly. the only thing that killed them was Evergreen(pyrethrin/pbo) ,and bombing the flyers.

putembk

putembk

I totally agree with most all that has been said here. I have both been burned by quick buck artists, but I was fortunate enough to hook up with a couple of purists that let me have clones from their gardens. I now have two mothers that I have been cloning for many generations and have noticed no drop off in potency or auroma. DON'T just go buy clones from an unknown source, it can be done by established relationships.

altimood

altimood

I got killer cuts from people, too. I just have to get over my bad experience and spread some love when the love is ready to spread. Respect, love, and wisdom to all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom