Colorado gathering

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chuck uuuuu

Ty, burt's bees has some good natural spray deodorant and they make some nice bay rum too. Please don't go back to patchouli, please, I beg of you.
NO B.O. STENCH, PLEASE! Try CAMPFIRE SMOG, Its good smelling?

C

chuck uuuuu

I think chuck is talking about Tim Tipton. Yea, Tim please do not come. Real dirty hippies ride jap bikes anyway...

I might be in my vw bus with my dog, that's kinda hippy.

oh yea, patchouli... I think diesel fuel smells better and covers up hippy nut cheese:makeup more so.
Thank you Mr. Sputnik!:volcano:

T

TyKaycha

Real dirty hippies ride jap bikes anyway....

Hey! I ride a jap bike! But it's not a Harley knock-off or anything. As a matter of fact, I have stickers on it that say,"Hardley-A-Davidson"

But I don't think anyone would confuse me with a Dirty Stinkin' Hippy!

:character0201:

scoot1.jpg

scoot2.jpg

Yeah I know "Hardley" is misspelled but that's the way it came.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Sheesh- I'll bring my dad's bottles of Canoe, British Sterling, and Stetson, if you want to really go old school. :) Do we not have lives, that we're posting aroma preferences on a Friday night? Or just really good meds... lmao. Can't wait to hang out with you guys.

Stetson old school????? AHhhhhhh, you are SUCH a youngun! Hey, how 'bout (here's a real blast from the past) Hai Karate? ;) As long as no one wears Aramis or Polo, I'm happy! :dance

xxoo
Melizzard

true grit

true grit

Cologne whats that? Lol. I believe "Essense of Kush" to be my cologne.... daily. Ha

Was gonna make bubble outta all my popcorn buds, but figured I could just roll all the dank ones up in j's and bring those out. Everybody can try a j of this or that. I'll bring some buds too tho.

Melizzard

Melizzard

OMG, no DOUBT! Hey, you men .... don't be rolling in your dank and calling it cologne! I'm a married woman and don't wanna be tempted to attach my nose to your neck the whole weekend! ROFL! Hey AltFarm, bring me a BB bud in a jar so I can just tie that jar to my face and restrain myself! LOL

xxoo
Melizzard

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Eternity...and man i have been in Colorado since sunday. no net connection cept a library and i have never smoked alone so much in my life ! but IM HERE !!!!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Ooooooh, you GO, Bad Bad! Where did you settle?

xxoo
Melizzard

sky high

sky high

"this goes out to all those people who grow things for a living"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPpkiHFIMbU&feature=related

"Henry tasted
he got wasted
couldn't even see
how he's gonna
drive like that
is not too clear to me"

LOL

Not sure what the musical tastes of the group are.... but if that made you move yer toe or shake yer ass could one of these shows be another opportunity for some of the (old!) CO peeps to get togetha?? (Not sure if any of the young uns are into these old shitk'ckin tripsittin' hippies...but we could sure dose em and see if they "get it"...LOL)

6/15/10
Old Town Pub 600 Linclon Ave. STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO (970) 879-2101

6/16/10
Hodi's Half Note 2318 LaPorte Ave. FORT COLLINS, CO (970) 472-2034

6/17/10
Crook's Palace 200 Gregory St. BLACK HAWK, CO (303) 582-5182

6/18/10
Louisville Street Faire 832 Front St. LOUISVILLE, CO

6/19/10
Quixote's 2151 Lawrence DENVER, CO (303) 296-1844

nobody feels like workin'....

s h

R

RMCG

"this goes out to all those people who grow things for a living"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPpkiHFIMbU&feature=related

"Henry tasted
he got wasted
couldn't even see
how he's gonna
drive like that
is not too clear to me"

LOL

Not sure what the musical tastes of the group are.... but if that made you move yer toe or shake yer ass could one of these shows be another opportunity for some of the (old!) CO peeps to get togetha?? (Not sure if any of the young uns are into these old shitk'ckin tripsittin' hippies...but we could sure dose em and see if they "get it"...LOL)

6/15/10
Old Town Pub 600 Linclon Ave. STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO (970) 879-2101

6/16/10
Hodi's Half Note 2318 LaPorte Ave. FORT COLLINS, CO (970) 472-2034

6/17/10
Crook's Palace 200 Gregory St. BLACK HAWK, CO (303) 582-5182

6/18/10
Louisville Street Faire 832 Front St. LOUISVILLE, CO

6/19/10
Quixote's 2151 Lawrence DENVER, CO (303) 296-1844

nobody feels like workin'....

s h

NRPS...

Didn't realize they were still around...
:bong2:
:mmm

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

hell yea! Never heard of NRPS before but I like it better than phish any day! That'll be worth checking out. Quioxes is smoke friendly for sure!

sky high

sky high

Teasers....

This first pic is the view South/SE from very close to where we will camp...

In the second pic camp is on the right side above the lake

In the last pic the drugs are kickin' in damn good and shit is getting real purty....

Twin lakes 3
Twin lakes 4
TwinLakesSunrise
rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Camp_TCC_II_001.jpg

Lets not forget this pix from the last camp out. Damn potheads lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom