>>>>>>Colorado Medical Marijuana Laws are changing<<<<<<

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

They won't have to advertise on craigslist, cat.... they will just register on the State's new registry as someone looking for a caregiver and they will get names in their area to contact and will find a caregiver that way.

Yea, but doesn't matter if you and Sputnik know how to grow. A person gets hooked up with a flake or someone that doesn't know how to grow and they are off to a dispensary.

Forever. And then when their friend gets there rec, they say, 'Don't fuck around with that list bullshit.'

'Go to Cat Jockey. He grows the digity dank and has 5 gazillion strains on hand. And edibles and tincs. And massage therapist.'

And FUCKIN' HOT ELF BEEEEEEEEEEOTHCHEEEEEEEEES!

No joint Mommas though.

Not criticizing your skills, just they way the I see the system sorting itself out over the course of months.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I don't have NEAR the overhead CJ. Think about that, I can afford to sell at 30%-60% less. Can you grow a gazillion strains? sure, but not very well no one can. I don't need hot elf bitches to sell product. you can keep the degenerate market base who buys weed based on sex appeal (they don't clean up well in court). Having to incorporate scandalous marketing techniques to sell product is a sure sign of low quality (i.e. Coors, Hooters, Modelo). MMC center strain selection will be decided by accountants, so no commercial sativa. You can only guess what caregivers will be growing the shit out of, whatever you don't have the patience for. As far as extracts are concerned, we're finishing up a pressure vessel this week for supercritical liquid ($$$surgical welds$$$). Look up BHO or CO2 extraction, a little more potent than tincs and edibles.

I'll keep the heads, you keep the tails CJ.

sky high

sky high

Yer probably right, Cat...

and you'll be working 7 days a week...18 hours a day to stay afloat with the rest of the flock. Profit? Maybe $50 a bag when it's all said and done.... LOL.

And hey...I can easily see someone right down the strret hiring competing elfin' bitches and placing 'em outside yer dispensary on the (public) sidewalk with signs (and handing out cards) that say

"Dank 40 gram sacks, $300.
All day, everyday.
(yer 10th bag is free)
FOLLOW ME! (then they bring them to Sput and I...LOL)

LOL. It's gonna get FUN for ya, Cat. Seriously though....Sput and I are yer least worry. I hope you've been practicing your pirouets cus yer gonna be dancin real soon....LOFL. (hopefiully Rollo won't make you wear the tutu again though)

Thankfully I don't have to rely on all (any) of this for a living. (or work at all!) Everything I make in this area is gravy. No rent, no storefront, no wages for hot elfin' bitches, no taxes, no robberies @ gunpoint...shit....no goin to work at all. (why start now?)

and hey...if I want to drum up some business I have all day to make contacts coming and going from the local dispensaries...LOL. Like sittin ducks..... yup.

good luck

s h

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

I don't have NEAR the overhead CJ. Think about that, I can afford to sell at 30%-60% less.

Think. Hmmm. THINK DAMMIT THINK!

Okay Sputnik, I thought. Overhead Schmoverhead buddy. How much overhead does Wal-Mart have? A whole fuckin' bunch.

They have a whole fuckin' bunch 'o duckets to go along with the overhead too. Pretty good deal they get. So do their customers.

You are gonna drive a disp outta business, eh? You and Band of Brothers of Caregivers growing out of your basement?

Keep dreaming buddy.

Can you grow a gazillion strains? sure, but not very well no one can.

You don't know how da fuck many I can grow and how well. Not trying to sound like a dick or arrognat, nor that their are not growers on this site with mo' skillz, but I got a lot of strains dude.

I got mother's in RDWC, dirt & Ebb&Flow. I've got mother plants I have had for years and know the ins and outs of. And I have a shitpotfull of stuff we got blasted with too in the last months.

This ain't my first rodeo there cowboy.

Yea, I can flower out many fuckin' strains at a time well dude. I have thousands of sq feet to play with, you have a spare bedroom.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

I don't need hot elf bitches to sell product. you can keep the degenerate market base who buys weed based on sex appeal (they don't clean up well in court)

I don't need them either ... I am just a man with strong appreciation for good eye candy.:evilgrin0013:

No offense ladies. I am not baseless nor are women objects. They are women and I am a man and I sure like lookin' at ya'll. You know how we are, we can't help ourselves.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Yer probably right, Cat...

Uh huh.

and you'll be working 7 days a week...18 hours a day to stay afloat with the rest of the flock.

You're fuckin' A right I'll be working 7 days a week 18 hours a day. And happy to do so. I'm a working mother fucker who hasn't done jack shit for two years because of a fuct up back.

I can garden though. And I'll garden my mother fucking ass off. And three months from now, in a country of 10% unemployment, I will be hiring employees. Creating welath, not redistributing money, but NEW WEALTH, and not just for me.

No free lunch in life buddy. You want something, you gotta work your ass off for it and you still might not get it.

Stay float? My ass. That work will be spent building something. Creating wealth for me and those I will need to hire. New money.

That work will pay off.

Profit? Maybe $50 a bag when it's all said and done.... LOL.

$50? Not quite, not yet, not fo rthe next 12 months. And if so, that is where you and Sputnik are fuct. The price tanks you guys are working second shift at a 7-11 to make ends meet.

All that overhead and large scale you and Sputnik talk about will allow me to produce weed cheaper and more efficeintly than you guys. You guys will be flipping burger before I will.

Unless you move shit on the Black Market, which I know neither one of you two would, being the sticklers about rules and all like you guys are.

Who will they be? I dunno. But I do know that a few years down the road, there are gonna be some people doing what I am trying to do that are going to be sitting on a mountain 'o money.

I like money. I like mountians. Throw a hot elf beeeotch into the mix and that sounds like a winning trifecta to me. I even moved down the hill to the mudder fuggin Dirty D for this shit. This fuckin' is killing me I was living at 10,000' for years. I hate it.

But I'll do it.

LOL. It's gonna get FUN for ya, Cat. Seriously though....Sput and I are yer least worry. I hope you've been practicing your pirouets cus yer gonna be dancin real soon

Psst ... sh ... overhere. I been ballarinaing my fuckin' ass off for a good 1.5 months dude. I'm dancing all over the place man. It has been a wacky, wacky few weeks.

Speaking of which, I was up at 5:00 AM this morning and is now past midnight. I had to sit my ass down for a spell, drink some coffee, sprinkler some kief on a bowl and chill out for a few.

I still got a 100 gallon RDWC res change to do. Then up no later than 6:00 AM. That's six hours from now.

Maybe three hours sleep. What's on tap tomorrow? More shit than I can possibly fit in. When will I go to bed, not quite fuckin' sure.

And loving minute of it.

Gotta go to work ladies.
Toodles.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

One more thing for you guys to think about. It ain't just mamma's with signs for $5.00 joints that are being out to work.

Do you know how many electricians, HVAC guys, real estate agents, framers, etc., have been put to work by guys like me and others in Denver and Boulder. Real deal small businesses that need work because of the shitty economy.

I met with an electrician today. I will be able to plug in 20,000Watts tomorrow in one room. I have an accountant. A Sweet Lady Jane Lawyer. A Business Lawyer.

Open your eyes guys, some of you are missing out on an opportunity.

Sweet Lady Jane has always had one dwonfall for me. It is the Great Unmotivator. Everything is cool. No worries.

No compulsion to get aggressive. SOme of you shoudl get off yer keisters and get aggressive.

Do know how many more people that is that just got intriduced to mmj and are now becoming cool with it becuase of this?

I really to have to get to work.

Toodles for real.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

CJ, you're not wal-mart. EVERY dispensary owner thinks they're going to be "America's next top billionaire". What's your market differentiation? Do you have a business plan? What, no one thought of that before investing their life savings into a pipe dream?

How well do you know that electrician who just wired your 100A panel? the framer? the HVAC guy who just swiss cheesed your roof? I do this shit in my spare time. I've never used weed as my main income, but it's nice for gas, groceries, race car parts, foreign property, VEGAS, ect. If I get swept out of the MJ market, so what I have a day job. It's a hobby with benefits. I'll grow it and give it to friends if it ever gets overwhelming, just like grandma canned peaches.

How about I teach everyone I know how to do a personal grow? It builds some nice customer loyalty.

P.S.
If it's taking you hours to do a 100gal RDWC change you're working too hard. upgrade your 185gph pump.

You can safely run about 30,000 watts of light (60 on a flip-flop) with accessories off of one dedicated 200A house service. 5A@220V per 1,000watt. It's not just a basement, more like a lumber mill. Look for my house when it snows, it's the one with the steaming power lines :)

OK, damn, back to changes in the law. Let's see how many dispensaries are still buying from caregivers this week.

So, is it illegal for the caregiver to sell to the dispensary, or is it illegal for the dispensary to buy from the caregiver? I think it's the latter.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

CJ, you're not wal-mart. EVERY dispensary owner thinks they're going to be "America's next top billionaire". What's your market differentiation? Do you have a business plan? What, no one thought of that before investing their life savings into a pipe dream?

I ain't Wal-mart yet. I refer to it as "McMother Fucking Donaldsing it". Franchise. Or just have one succeful disp business in my home state. That's be cool too.

Business plan? Marketing startigies? That's Top Secret info I can't divulge. The surviors in this industry need three things for sure:

Digity Dank
Good business decision making
Good marketing

I gots me some schemes for all three in the works we will see how they pan out.

How well do you know that electrician who just wired your 100A panel?

Just met the Lic electrician. The landlord who signed a sheet stating he knew we were growing digity dank in his building he leased to me and my partner through a commercial real estate agent uses this particualr company to maintain and do work on all $80,000,000 of the commercial real estate he owns.

One of the new things coming is a license for electricians and HVAC guys, etc. so they can go into a grow and do work. Things are cool now as MMED has not yet come up with the paperwork, but NOBODY can go into a growroom unless they are an employee and have passed a background check.

Except the contractor's like the electrician I am using to wire my shit TO CODE AS HB1284 MANDATES.

I ain't calling people off of CraigsList.

I don't think you and sh are getting it man - this shit is for real deal legitimate business.

Except banks .... ;) They don't wanna touch us.

You can safely run about 30,000 watts of light (60 on a flip-flop) with accessories off of one dedicated 200A house service.

Sweet. You are not even touching what I got in different locations that I have a hand in. And then what? I'll tell you what. You have a whole bunch 'o fuckin' weed to move on the Black Market.

I'm selling my much more legally.

So, is it illegal for the caregiver to sell to the dispensary, or is it illegal for the dispensary to buy from the caregiver? I think it's the latter.

Here is the lowdown on starts happening as of Sept. 1st:

A Medical Marijuana Center (what a dispensary is now legally called) must grow 70% of what they sell. The other 30% of what they sell they can buy but only from another Medical Marijuan Center.

These are the bookkeeping things the MMED will look at. Here is the scoop from what I have seen. A lot of dispensaries are fucked. No way they are going to chop down 70% of Sept supply down. A lot of these meatheads don't even have plants going yet.

They can buy from you this month though. Cat Jockey's growing brutha advice? Dump all you can this month. Some people are going to get desperate in about 2-3 weeks. Don't let fuck ya on the price. You will hold more cards in your hand this month than you have so far in price negotiations.

If it's taking you hours to do a 100gal RDWC change you're working too hard.

All done bro. I just had to get my ass up and do it. And now it is time to check my eyelids for holes for about 2-3 hours. In a chair. At my desk. In my office. 'Cause I ain't at home right now and I ain't got the time to waste commuting to my bedroom right now.

Nighty night.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

A Medical Marijuana Center (what a dispensary is now legally called) must grow 70% of what they sell. The other 30% of what they sell they can buy but only from another Medical Marijuan Center.

Like me. I will grow 100% of my own. And then I will sell leftovers to MMCs that need to buy more 'cause they only chopped 80% of what they need.

Ooops. Did I talk about hings like what the fuck I am thinking about for some strategies out loud? iPhone alarm set for 5:00 am.

Two fuggin hours. Fuuuuuuck me.

I am getting delirious. Goodthafucknight ya'll.

sky high

sky high

Oh what an eye-opening experience this is gonna be for a few of ya.....

Yeah, Cat...I AM missing the boat. I'm doin it on purpose, bro...'cus my ethics won't allow me to rip off sick people for $400 an ounce as a way to make a living.

The buy/sell from another MMC requirement is gonna be fun to watch. I'm SURE your neighbor (competitior) will e chomping at the bit to sell you weed to keep your doors open and remain in competition with him...and cus he's a good guy, he'll probably sell it to you for a discount. yup.

and yer gonna get rich

and there's no risk cus this is legal

and I won't come in yer mouth

yup. Easy, easy, easy. Owning a business always is..and everyone who does it is now rich, rich, rich, and looking down on us all from their billion dollar homes in Evergreen.

boy....did we miss out 'er what, Sput?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
A year ago when I was sinkin time and money into a bakery everyone thought I was crazy.....like Cal Naughtin said, " Whos retarded now!" lol

Well alright alright alright.....back from the burning bush and man is it bright..

Liscensed to the hilt, got them all now and know more about it all than I really wanted to, but what are ya goin to do.

Depeding on where you are and how you look at it, the new laws are great, from where I am at. They really screwed me up on some super big projects I had goin due to zoning issues but those are all resolved now but I I really had to scramble with the quickness.

Bunch of things are still crazy as hell though....

1. the whole thing has been drafted using about 75% of the language from the gaming and alcohol enforcement side of things, nothing new at all just cut and paste from one to the other.

2. Most if not all of the rules, restrictions, time limits, residency, grow requirments(70%/30%), etc, all came from the 5-6 big despensary owners..they actually hired Washington lobbyist to go make their case at the state level and they got everything they wanted. You have to realize that most of the real stringent regulation came at the insistance and lobby power of a few big owners not the state.

3. You can not recieve percentage base pay or profit based compensations without filling out the background form. If you recieve any pay based on anything other than hours worked(punching a clock) you are considered an owner and have to fill out the 22 page application. Even if you have a traditional retail lease in which the landlord is actually compensated additionally based on your performance, the landlord would be considered and owner as well.

4. 3000 plant max per offsite grow location but you can have as many as you can get approved, despensaries have to cover plant count by patients but infused product manufaturers have no such limitation but none of your flower product can make into the market place only can be used in the production of your product.

5. Anything cannabis related that is not smoked is covered by my infused products liscence, oil, hash, edibles, tinctures, sauves, ointments, the list goes on

6. The infused products liscence was thown in there at the las minute for one reason, The Cheesecake Lady, she took the to taks at the state in the final days and sent 100's of emails to everyone up there on the hill and wore them down. I think they added it all in just to get here off their back, she was relentless.

7. as of today there are no patients assigned to a specific MCC, all must be resigned under the new setup.

8. $7500 is the ticket to the party, the recommendation is that no one pay to get a liscence for any more at this point because you really have 0 starting today and have to resign all your patients. The 12 thou and 18 thou fees are not even possible at this point that anyone can tell. If you did an actual audit of all these people claiming to have 1000's of patients you would fing that they don't even have a fraction of that. The fact that someone came in and signed their little form to get a free item for signing up doesn't mean they didn't do that 5 times just in that one day. Most despensaries don't have any where near the patient count they think they do.

9. Change of caregiver notification from the state, like they used to, is supposed to start up again real soon so that will make it alot easier to tell who you have plus you can only change 4 times a year now

10. Something funny though, Romer said it would put 80% of the CURRENT depsensaries out of business and it did but ultimately there will be much more than before, Denver is projecting 600+ despensaries, up from the 384 that where operating before the law. One thing to realize is that when it was still shady at a state level real money was not going t get involved. But now that there are rules, laws, and protection in place people with deep pockets and legitimate money are coming to the table and there are alot of them believe me.

11. They do not have the occupational liscence or the employee liscence yet but it is a simple criminal check and to make sure your over 21. they are talkin sometime in April I think is what they said.

12. No inspectors have been hired yet, first the application regulators will be hired and put to work goin through all the applications that have been presented then the site inspectors will come on line.

Got a ton more to add but gotta run for a bit..

Grow big or go home.......damn grasshoppers!!! lol

Tex

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Yeah, Cat...I AM missing the boat. I'm doin it on purpose, bro...'cus my ethics won't allow me to rip off sick people for $400 an ounce as a way to make a living.

Well, you and I have a fundamentally disagreement on ethics then. Oh well. I'll laugh my ass all the way to the bank.

You guys don't get that I have more power to provide more medicine, more varieties of medicine, and at a better price to the real deeal sick people than you or sputnik can.

You guys are shade tree mechanics. I'm tuning Ferraris.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

That is more tahn I want to type about da shit TK, but yea them's what us smart ones are in for. Oh well, the backside is fuggin' sweet. Laughing all the way.

Grow big or go home.......damn grasshoppers!!! lol

Knuckleheads don't wanna listen. They prefer to preen morally and cry over their shattered views of cure all of mankind's ills across the globe with the mystical ganja, for free.

I'm over here in reality. Always figured you were to. Best of luck to ya.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My garden is in order for sure, well as much as it can be righ now...lol..it will be in constant flux for a few more years but at least i am in the game and not complaining from the sidelines...

The state wants you to succede, they are fee and revenue funded state department, so for them to have a job, you have to be in the game with them, sending them money..pretty straight forward.

Infused product manufacturer has no plant count limitations...I almost fell out of my seat...lol

Tex

K

kuz

Infused product manufacturer has no plant count limitations...I almost fell out of my seat...lol
Tex

Me too, by the time I realized it there was only about a month to put it together.

So you sign the application for that license, might as well contract with some dispensaries, and have a bunch of patients also? Couldnt be in much better shape than that.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I will have an infused manufacturer liscence, a depsensary liscence for up to 300 patients, an offsite cultivation facility (plant husbandry) for both, and carry 5 patients for my personal growing activities....."vertically intergrated" I think is what they call it..lol

I figure with the infused manufactures cultivation facility i can get back into breeding and have no worries at all and don't have to sweat plant count...we'll see..

Tex

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

but at least i am in the game and not complaining from the sidelines...

Bingo. Foot in door that will NEVER be open again as it was prior to the last couple months.

The state wants you to succede

I did a paragraph in bold somewhere, maybe the app thread. I emphasized that they were actually there to help us now, not lock us up. Lke the liquor and gaming people. There is no friction between those enforcement agencies and the businesses - unless you are breaking laws and regs. Follow the rules and life is good with the MMED.

I mentioned that as well as the treatment at the dog track. I obviously don't know but I am sure you would confirm what I said about how helpful and friendly everyone was, including the dude with the gun on his hip. Very professional and very good service for the circumstances. No tension anywhere I saw.

I dunno about yesterday as maybe it sucked and had long lines, but saturday was a breeze. Skipped the infused right now. Disp and remote grow op.

$8250 or $8750, my brain is fried, non-refundable, can still get turned down state fee.

I thought the unlimited count kicked in next year for edible lic? I didin't look into the edible much. I was thinking about that next year. Plus, really dig a growspace that the remote is on that already has two kicthens kicking - I think one of them might have to shut down.

I got a guy I am consulting, tweaking a pretty big op, and he is swearing by turning all his bud into tinc. Telling me mo money.

I dunno. Eating weed has never done anything with me and I had some tinc a bit ago and I am loading a bowl 'cause I just ain't where I need to be.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Edibles made with oil kick ass

Tinc made with oil really kicks ass

Most peoples edibles experience has been poor because it has all been untested, we have all heard this is 5 times, 2 times, 3x, 4x, whatever but that means absolutely nothing when it comes down to effectiveness. When tested, none of the products other than mine and a few others are even, test with any kind of thc content at all. Sometimes the 1x test higher than the 5x, sometimes there isn't anything at all. There was a few months down in Denver where a group was just buying Little debbie brownies and repackaging them for sale, no thc at all just repackeaged store bought brownies. People will put on the lable made with 1.4 grams of Flo, what the hell, that means nothing at all. i see "made with bubble hash" or "made with hash", made with hash, "made with canna butter", all are a joke and have no value in the medicnal market place unless tested.

I can tell you this, according to the three testing facilities in the state. I am the only one in the state testing every batch of oil and every batch of finish product..the only one with the cosistancy of process to claim 100% tested products....cost a fortune but thats how we do things now for this market.

Holler CJ, we can talk about edibles and other infused products at your locale

Tex

Top Bottom