Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Buzzer777 yo you running nextlight too?! Ha just zoomed on your photo a little more sober... this is actually my first run with em... fingers crossed (full disclosure, i do not work for them, i just got them for free from a buddy and im stoked)
Yep..I have been running the Mini for about 4 grows now..Fantastic light..I think HLG QB knocked them off, and the newer Samsung Diodes are even more efficient than those the Nextlight folks use..bet there are new products soon from Nextlight;)
They are pricey (Mini retails for $500+)but carry a 5 yr warranty and made in the Good ole USA. (I do not work for them either..In fact i don't work for anyone ..Retired..LOL)

jipp

jipp

nice. probably snowing out side for all io know here.

laughs.. im ready for spring.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This is downright pitiful compared to y'all. My first indoor grow from seeds I had .
My light is LED and has blue and red. Is it ok to leave them both on?
@Frodocat ; could you supply more details about your grow?
medium
Lighting and schedule
watering habits and PH
nutes
etc

N

Newber

Winter makes you stronger... at least thats what we tell ourselves

jipp

jipp

i always asccoiated winter with death, and the weak hha.
yeah i guess the strong servive, you are right.

jipp

jipp

when i was a teen, my friend and his sister and her bf went to the mountains ( that was our past time wasting our youth away drinking and runing around the back roads up in the mountains, good fun i say ). it started to snow and we broke down.

me and my friend had to run to town to get help.. while the pussy city boy stayed in the warm cab hah.

by the time we got back, the tires were coverd.. but we got the truck out and started a bond fire and drank some booze i tink we had snow shoes ( snow shows is just Yukon Jack and pepper mint snopps mixed 50/50 ) it will keep you plenty warm i tell ya. hah

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

What does THAT taste like?
Its hard to describe, but here it goes. It has a taste of diesel a little bit, very nice strong smell.
Its very smooth no cough. Its high in CBD'S. Still get a very nice high. I like the high CBD'S as it works well for diabetes. That's what it is like to me. Everyone is different. lolol,

N

Newber

Nice go on the description ha killer cross. Ive got to get some diesel-ish something going before too long.

F

Frodocat

I would only leave the veg side on during veg to avoid the stretch that usually comes when adding in red (red usually signals death to plants so they flower to prolong the species..Most manufacturers of these lights say to use the switches like that..
I got this from my Meizhis that I only use in Veg at the moment.

"MEIZHI Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum(my edit: actual is 195w +/- 5%)
for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower - Dual Growth/Bloom Switch Daisy Chain Following the product manual, please pay attention to the NOTICE before you start use. I really hope it may help you a lot.
Advised light above plants for seeding,growth and flowering time:
Germination-------------24-30 inches
Vegetable -- --------18-24 inches
Flower------12-18 inches
Advised Lighting Time:
Vegetative Stage: 18-20 hours on,4-6hours off; Flowering Stage: 12 hours on,12hours off. Veg: 18/6 or 20/4; Flower: 12/12
our new series lights have both growth and bloom switches.
On growth stage, keep the growth switch on.
On flowering stage, keep both veg & bloom switches on.

Advised Growing Conditions:
Temperature, humidity and airflow will directly influence the rate of photosynthesis and transpiration. Although the environment for plants growing is limited, growing conditions means a lot. It shows that the perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2.
The information above are just collected according to the data which given by customers actually planting.
Notice:
1. Keep suitable distance between light and top of plants based on your real planting condition. If too close, might burn plant leaf out.
2. Please keep the light working under regulated and stable voltage
3. The light is not water-proof
4. Please move out the light when use Sulfur
5. Please turn off the light when the fan stop working"
Thank you for your response. I have two flowering and a bunch of babies. I'm going to keep on with the red and start from scratch after harvest.

N

Newber

I actually have heard that on vicelands show bongappetite... only thing is i never flush till the end, and my fiancè goes through it like a heard of goats. At a blender full a day, my babies would be naked! Lol gonna just use 4x4 as a veggies tent, actually have one clone in the middle of kale in 3 gallon smartpot. Just gonna eat the kale as it needs space, which means like today bc its squished as heck. She did put trim in one the other day but it was a little strong on flavor.. in a bad way haha

N

Newber

@Buzzer777 do you just go organic whole way so you can use em whenever? I was afraid to use em being im pumpin non organics in.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@Buzzer777 do you just go organic whole way so you can use em whenever? I was afraid to use em being im pumpin non organics in.
I use Canna Terra Nutes..Not organic, but Food Grade whatever that means..LOL
I am pretty old and I inhaled much worse back in the day..as in running thru clouds of DDT when we were kids and no one knew any better..Guess what...Ima still here and that was well over 50 yrs ago. At my age..I do not take any medicines etc..I only have one Dr. and he is completely stumpted.

Soooo, I use the fan leaves to make smoothies usually in the summer.
It is a great problem to have , but now I have too much flower (trying to remain legal)..so I make whatever I can ..Hash, Butter, Oil, etc..Still trying to get over the old feelings of anxiety about running out of medicine before my next crop comes in..Not gonna happen..LOL (before my last hash/butter run;))
1 09 18

N

Newber

Lol about the DDT. Ahh shit the good ol days. Where you could tell someone they were raising a pussy and no one would blink, just get some weights.. good to hear about the health, ive had my fun but still lucked out and kept it also. Ill be giving the fans a go i guess since ive done far worse being around chemicals and motors my whole life. Im getting stir crazy with winter, about to build a farmhouse table i think after i get the veggie tent up.

Top Bottom