Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lol about the DDT. Ahh shit the good ol days. Where you could tell someone they were raising a pussy and no one would blink, just get some weights.. good to hear about the health, ive had my fun but still lucked out and kept it also. Ill be giving the fans a go i guess since ive done far worse being around chemicals and motors my whole life. Im getting stir crazy with winter, about to build a farmhouse table i think after i get the veggie tent up.
Hahhah..same vintage eh..
I have Seasonal Anxiety Disorder and find just spending time in front of the flower tent seems to make me fine again..in fact..winter is going by pretty fast..(Northern Nevada when anything can happen)

N

Newber

Soon as my super dark glasses get here ill be in that tent napping haha :yawn::dead: early darkness and cold tegether can drive someone nuts, just ate medicated banana bread with coffee, im all over the place lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Soon as my super dark glasses get here ill be in that tent napping haha :yawn::dead: early darkness and cold tegether can drive someone nuts, just ate medicated banana bread with coffee, im all over the place lol
If I did an edible, I would be asleep now, LMAO..I reserve them for nights (GDP cookies;))
The flower tent a few minutes ago..Great therapy..:p
1 29 18 1

N

Newber

Damn near maxed that space out, how much longer you got on that cheese and gorilla? Got to be getting close.... And if i had gdp edibles id be asleep also hahaha

5 Tips For Mellowing Out 2
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Damn near maxed that space out, how much longer you got on that cheese and gorilla? Got to be getting close.... And if i had gdp edibles id be asleep also hahaha
Damn Cheese's still have at least 3-4 weeks more:) ..Want to come by and trim with me..LMAO..
Royal's Mom took a full 70 days and she is only 50 days in..For some reason..(Not genetics on this one)..The Mom went full purple last grow..Smokes great, but the Gorilla Bomb is better!
(just before I chopped the Gorilla's mom)

Under all that LED, I think I'm getting a bit over 1.5gr per watt..but who's counting..LOL
As long as the Potency is up there, and the yield is enough for hash, smoke, and butter..I am very happy!
My biggest loser (yield wise) was an B.C. Early Blueberry..major PIA to grow, but very tasty smoke.
12 16 17 Royal Gorilla Chop Day

N

Newber

Man cant wait to see the size of em finished. Sounds like you are rockin and rollin for sure.. that purple one is quite the looker, although not a fan of delicate strains, but being that im new that may change when i have enough stash to just start tinkering with stuff instead of sticking to the basics.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Man cant wait to see the size of em finished. Sounds like you are rockin and rollin for sure.. that purple one is quite the looker, although not a fan of delicate strains, but being that im new that may change when i have enough stash to just start tinkering with stuff instead of sticking to the basics.
I had no idea she was going to do that..This was the 1st Royal Gorilla I know that did that..Her clone is turning now..I always wondered if it had something to do with the Burple light she and her daughter is under..I will flower a GDP (4th gen and you see the 3rd gen behind the gorilla next grow under the Burple and see if it does the same..My GDPs (MNSL) have never actually gone purple..Sorry bout the doggie hair but...(I love GDP Buds and smoke too)..This is my complete favorite from grow to smoke (nights only) for yield, to cloning etc etc..LOL
I like to grow as many different strains as I have room for..thus the crowd..
DSC 0388

N

Newber

What ph meter u using? My crappy one is acting funny even after calibration.. and after that nightmare of ph buffer packets, hopefully a one step. Bluelab has a few

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What ph meter u using? My crappy one is acting funny even after calibration.. and after that nightmare of ph buffer packets, hopefully a one step. Bluelab has a few
From what I can tell..ALL meters go out of wack as their elements age..I use the GH chemical test kit to check my own CHEAPO imported meters..(like $10 each on fleabay)..Chemistry doesn't lie:)

Organikz

Organikz

Checking runoff in soil doesn't hold true reading. The only way to get a root zone pH read is by using a straw and taking samples from multiples areas of the root zone and mixing them together.

Keep your water pHed and there shouldn't be an issue. Reason this reading isn't accurate is that most of your nutrients aren't water soluble and also most cations carry a negative charge.

N

Newber

Got some spots here and there, fans yellowing on the tall ones. Prob just used more N with the growth. Keeping an eye out, but so far nothing too crazy. I did up my feed a bit and more cal mag, and ph is checked without that meter so im feeling good itll ride out fine. And the autos really move quick, love watching the gaps fill in and big buds be born.

Last edited:
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Got some spots here and there, fans yellowing on the tall ones. Prob just used more N with the growth. Keeping an eye out, but so far nothing too crazy. I did up my feed a bit and more cal mag, and ph is checked without that meter so im feeling good itll ride out fine. And the autos really move quick, love watching the gaps fill in and big buds be born.
I could be wrong, check your calcium. I had that same problem and used cal-mag.

N

Newber

You mean not enough or too much? Ive been hitting em with cal mag for a month and a half, decent amount too.. but i had the autos under cheap leds then went full 20on/4off with 2 better lights, a lot better. Afraid to jump the gun on anything too major, but have been spending down time researching every chance i get. Either way thanks man, im all ears.

N

Newber

Went down to 18/6, thinking some light stress being they have so much in there from both lights. The tall ones got moved to the back to give them a break also. Seemed happy to catch up on sleep

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Went down to 18/6, thinking some light stress being they have so much in there from both lights. The tall ones got moved to the back to give them a break also. Seemed happy to catch up on sleep
I would never mess with the light schedule unless I had to re-veg for some reason..Way too much stress IMO.
Better off raising the lights if needed.

N

Newber

I would never mess with the light schedule unless I had to re-veg for some reason..Way too much stress IMO.
Better off raising the lights if needed.
They are auto flowers though....cant re veg. Just think they were getting too much light so backed down two hours

Top Bottom