Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lololol was like am i talking to a bot?! Aw shit good fun.
To much crap going on there..I hardly ever post any more in that forum, except for a few good buddies I help out.
Just did a hash run..3 hrs worth..need Coffee..LOL
Good Morning

N

Newber

Correct you are lol ive actually never made hash, are you just sifting shake and trim? My buddy wont shut up about his bubble bags so ill be following your lead shortly im sure. Thumbs up

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Correct you are lol ive actually never made hash, are you just sifting shake and trim? My buddy wont shut up about his bubble bags so ill be following your lead shortly im sure. Thumbs up
Thanks..I Only make Bubble myself..My 5 gallon 5 piece set cost me about $25 on fleabay..
Expensive ones just are not worth it for me..I make bubble 2 times per month and started off using an electric mixer..graduated to a cheapo knockoff of a 5 gallon bubble washing machine..Makes my life so much easier.
If you do not thoroughly clean out the bags..they will clog and become unusable. Mine are :220 micron; 190, 160, 75, 25..

N

Newber

Now you both got me excited lol gonna phone my buddy and tell him to unclog those fuckers so i can join in on the hash fun. Just set up a veggie tent/flower tent for my bluedream photos bc im impatient lol have 660 w led in now with some extras laying around if i feel like i need to up watts later, have 200cfm sucking fresh air into the 4x4 and pushing into 4x8 tent so my 8inch hyperfan doesnt suck in the big tent too bad, think im gonna up pot this blue dream before anything gets the flip though

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Now you both got me excited lol gonna phone my buddy and tell him to unclog those fuckers so i can join in on the hash fun. Jist set up a veggie tent/flower tent for my bluedream photos bc im impatient lol have 200cfm sucking fresh air into the 4x4 and pushing into 4x8 tent so my 8inch hyperfan doesnt suck in the tent too bad, think im gonna up pot this blue dream before anything gets the flip though
"Now you both got me excited lol gonna phone my buddy and tell him to unclog those fuckers so i can join in on the hash fun"

Lmao

N

Newber

Holy smokes i bet that is a thing a beauty to smell/taste. Never been able to keep a jar full that long lolol @Buzzer777 what do you think is going on here? Cal mag, N? Ive got ph up thatll be here tomorrow, never been able to add full strength nutes bc fox farms tiger bloom is so low on ph same w my cal mag... autoflowers did explode pretty good and it was just the tall two that this happened to.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Holy smokes i bet that is a thing a beauty to smell/taste. Never been able to keep a jar full that long lolol @Buzzer777 what do you think is going on here? Cal mag, N? Ive got ph up thatll be here tomorrow, never been able to add full strength nutes bc fox farms tiger bloom is so low on ph same w my cal mag... autoflowers did explode pretty good and it was just the tall two that this happened to.
From here looks like a Nitrogen Deficiency..DO NOT ADD NITROGEN IN FLOWER THOUGH (slows down bud development....Could be a lockout as well..
If so..time for a quicky flush..How far into flower? Yellowing is very normal the last 3 weeks or so as the plant stops taking nourishment from the soil and cannibalizes her leaves instead (easier as she loses her energy, but still wants to reproduce.

And you are correct..That GDP was awesome, and now after the long cure..is even better..LOL
Nute Problems

N

Newber

Gonna flush today and go from there thanks. And ill have to have my lady stash a jar to keep me out of it lol

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Gonna flush today and go from there thanks. And ill have to have my lady stash a jar to keep me out of it lol
Remember, I am not an auto grower and she is pretty far along, so I would flush lightly and follow with a 1/4 dose of bloom nutes..Uncharted territory for me too. Hope she is ok..
Try to get watering PH after nutes about 6.5-6.7

N

Newber

Just left it lol new ph meter, ph up, and glasses for tent will be here this weekend, the others look fine so who knows, first auto run myself, just needed something....anything...while vegging that blue dream haha but i was gonna go with method seven, but these bad boys are cheaper and supposedly shade 5 blocks 100% uv. We shall see

Screenshot 20180201 153800
K

kansabis

Y are we talking about ph and flushing in the organic soil section??? Not needed! Carry on

K

kansabis

Not in soil,never have,soil buffers ph in a range usable for the plants,unless your nutes,water or whatever is really high or really low their is no need,and when needed only check your water or nutes before giving to plants to make sure its within the acceptable range,now coco and hydro mos def need to be on top of ph,etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom