Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Any of you guys use cloners? Thinking about picking one up, saw one with a humidity dome that looked sweet.
Tagging along....
Cloner. As in a aero/dwc cloner? I've only ever used a simple tray and dome with a heat mat. Peat pellets. First cuttings, 11 for 12 success. There after, I have about a 50/50 success rate.

Grower420UK

Grower420UK

My current grow in a 2.4mx1.2mx2.0m tent with a big exhaust fan with a carbon filter, a I let fan I got a oscillating 16” fan and 2 6” fans in the corners growing under 2 600w hps lamps in batmix soil feeding liquid nutrients ( plant magic organic )every other water got 10 ladies shinning silver haze ( royal queen seeds ) currently day 14 of flowering what you guys think ?

84B198B3 49BC 4040 8936 BD19C964C038
BD772AD8 901B 4197 84F5 6C9D52ED2BCA
A238893D 5CB0 446B 80DD B6401988B49E
83C73C40 A215 4EEC 954C C385D624B6B8
N

Newber

My current grow in a 2.4mx1.2mx2.0m tent with a big exhaust fan with a carbon filter, a I let fan I got a oscillating 16” fan and 2 6” fans in the corners growing under 2 600w hps lamps in batmix soil feeding liquid nutrients ( plant magic organic )every other water got 10 ladies shinning silver haze ( royal queen seeds ) currently day 14 of flowering what you guys think ?
Looks great man, definitely right on time. Hows heat with the 600s? Was going to grab one to put in the 4x8 for the other side

N

Newber

And i meant like this one, but one with the dome. My cloning piwder isnt quite doing it for me, think i had 50% last roind make it, granted it wasnt set up in a cline tent, buf still

Cloner
Grower420UK

Grower420UK

Looks great man, definitely right on time. Hows heat with the 600s? Was going to grab one to put in the 4x8 for the other side
The heat is good it’s running at 28.5 degrees with lights on and 18 degrees with lights off and humidity is 28% :) and thanks man

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Any of you guys use cloners? Thinking about picking one up, saw one with a humidity dome that looked sweet.
I built one for less than $50 usd..never had ANY luck with it (it was always cleaned with bleach too). temps were 75-77 in the res and I had a dome too..Got lots of root bumps, but never roots..Went back to a simple tray, dome, rockwool cubes, and heat mat..back to 90% +:)
Not a total loss..the Homer bucket comes in handy as a spare trim bucket..LOL

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I was regifted one of those miracle grow countertop aero gardens. Cheap out of the box herb garden things. Basically is a small 5 site dwc complete with aeration and cfl light. I'm thinking about trying some clones in it. No heat or dome though. Might fix up an enclosure for it.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I was regifted one of those miracle grow countertop aero gardens. Cheap out of the box herb garden things. Basically is a small 5 site dwc complete with aeration and cfl light. I'm thinking about trying some clones in it. No heat or dome though. Might fix up an enclosure for it.
I found a clear cake box top at a Dollar store that worked well..maybe check out a local $1 store ..LOL

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I found a clear cake box top at a Dollar store that worked well..maybe check out a local $1 store ..LOL
Large disposable aluminum casserole dishes with the plastic dome lid work well. Just prop it open a little during the process for air.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Smells getting crazy, have a 710cfm hyperfan 8inch...u think the 700cfm phresh filter will be cool?
I've heard all good things about phresh. Can't say first hand. I can say that the cheap ipower filters are so so. I have small 4" exhaust set up. Those filters last for a single grow. Not impressed. About 6 weeks thru flower and slight smell outside. Exhaust is pulling everything outta tent and keeping room fairly good, but flower is extra smelly. This current strain is out stinkin the last. Thinking of upgrading to a 6" set up and better filter. If your exhaust is sized correctly to grow space I believe phresh is a quality name. Again I speak from word of mouth. Odor control is very important and shouldn't be skimped on.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

In regards to the fan/filter pairing... Your good. Higher rated fan over filter is better. You'll lose some cfm pulling thru filter.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I've heard all good things about phresh. Can't say first hand. I can say that the cheap ipower filters are so so. I have small 4" exhaust set up. Those filters last for a single grow. Not impressed. About 6 weeks thru flower and slight smell outside. Exhaust is pulling everything outta tent and keeping room fairly good, but flower is extra smelly. This current strain is out stinkin the last. Thinking of upgrading to a 6" set up and better filter. If your exhaust is sized correctly to grow space I believe phresh is a quality name. Again I speak from word of mouth. Odor control is very important and shouldn't be skimped on.
Luckily I have only one neighbor close by..In Nevada, smell doesnn't mean squat (legal grow), so I just vent out a window in the summer and switch it inside in winter (sort of free heat)..I do use a 6" exhaust fan in a 3x3 to control temps and RH.

WANNA SMELL UP THE ENTIRE BLOCK?..GROW SOME CHEESE..LMAO!

Stink

Latest posts

Top Bottom