Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newber

Thanks for the replies all, ended up with this.. machine packed aussie carbon 750cfm

Screenshot 20180304 111847
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Should do the job. Use prefilter sock. That will ensure longevity. Probably comes with one. I use zipties around filter to secure it then I'm able to hang from those ties.

M

MisterDoctor

Am I just too antsy or are these preflowering signs that this one is a girl?

Preflowering maybe   Lucy   Copy
N

Newber

Looks great! .. looks mighty tasty.. ill be chopping at least ond in a.m. so pics to follow yours after some shut eye. What strain is that @OldSmokie76? and @Grower420UK ?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Looks great! .. looks mighty tasty.. ill be chopping at least ond in a.m. so pics to follow yours after some shut eye. What strain is that @OldSmokie76? and @Grower420UK ?
Deathstar. It's a Sensi Star x Sour Diesel. This is first run of clones from a mother I flowered last grow. It was amazing. I can't wait to get into this batch.

N

Newber

And heres blue dream clone city, 8 under dome and heating mat, 2 already in 1 gal smart pots for my next round, and my buddy gave me a cut that his buddy runs and pheno hunted, i must say they are the most vigorous and the thoughest genetics ive ever had. It just will eat everything and not even blink....so needless to say i cloned the fuck out of her lol

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

@Newber, since we're at roughly the same stage, let's trade some drying/cure tips. Anybody else drop in too. And go...

I cut and hang full plant for a day or two. Section smaller branches and hang for another period of time. (This is where I just kinda wait till they get a little crispy on the outside.) Once the branches become brittle enough to snap or splinter, it's time to manicure and jar. Continue with burping jars for a minimum of two weeks and longer. Maybe dumping the loosely packed jars on the kief screen just to expose the material to some fresh air. Jar it back up until desired dankness and enjoy! Anybody have some tips or tricks, spill it. Let's harvest some green.

This will be my second harvest of anything substantial so hang out and help out. I'll be cutting down four of these. Gonna keep track of numbers and come up with some weights in the end.

Top Bottom